WOW!!

WoW, Incredible, No Words for this threat. Doctored, transformed, Customed, stiched, sampled ....Just unbeleivable.
Even though we ve been colectioning and knowing MJ Shoes for years, we couldnt imagine that something like this would happen.

-From My knowledge of The China manaufacture, leaving there actually, Nike is not involve in the productions of fake shoes or variant,
but private factory investing in plastic mould and cheap raw materiel, to create the exact copy of existing trendy nike product. As the market in
China is huge and as many youngsters cant afford the real nike shoes, its a real need for them to have this paralelle economy, of course Nike will
get all the benefits once this people will be able to afford the real brand shoe and thats why they probably dont do much about it today.
-Concerning Lu, I beleive that his story working for Nike or some of his relative is not true. He is just simply using some factories in China that are able to
do this kind of work, Originaly from China, it must not be so hard for him. In my opinion, he is the "bad guy" duping everyone.
-I have deal with Screech in the past, and as someone stated previewsly he also called me to keep me inform, and the communication was really good.
I received his listing as well untill recently and not beeing into samples PE , I didnt really look close to it, therefore from what it seems from this entirepost
it is not garantee that he was aware of the authenticity or not ! of the shoes he was buying from Lu or other, I remind you that the shoes are beeingtransformed
from Original J's by ading stitching, or tags, honestly if you are a long time colectioner, its really hard to tell, no ? (of course Im not talking aboutthe doctored ones !)
-Anyway, I hope That this post will not discourage me or others into what we love, the passion for Jordans,
and remember that its hope to us to keep the market up, if some of you start massively selling their J's the value of our colection will go down
(many people start talking about this threat even non NT users), and it won't be good for anyone of us here ! so things needs to be clean up fast !
and the gulty one banished from ebay, paypal, NT etc.. !

Regards, Sun.

PS: sorry for my english

I can also back the refund from Screech to Tprel. Screech was in constant contact with him and if he couldn't get a hold of him he would hit me up to geta hold of him. Tprel and I live very close to each other and believe me he is REALLY happy to get this thing squared away. Screech did the rght thing andrefunded Tprel for the doctored shoes. Tprel has 7 posts because he is not the type of person that needs your approval.

I'm still wondering...... Dill, did you get a refund?

Wow... this thread turned from me posting pics of a sexy !$! shoe, to "BEWARE" to people getting frauded for hundreds/thousands of dollars...i smh atthis =(

wow yeah money is spent well there! 12,000 on some shoes that will lay up in a celeb's closet.

Definitely one of my grails. I wished they release this version in the CDP. These look good even if they are variants.

I also know tprel (Todd) and I vouch for him. Flip also knows him personally and I'm sure he would/will also vouch so that's that.

Screech deserves some big ups for doing the right thing and refunding the money back.

T, it's good to hear you got you money back! CGS II? Lets do it!

screech5511 - You sound like a legit fellow. I was wondering how you got involved in all this? If you dont mind, will you post any info you have that may helpsome of us understand this better. I know the general idea that Lu is doctoring shoes, but what about all the other collectors names that have been tossed out.Are they legit guys? Thanks in advance for you response.

Okay NT i have an update for everyone regarding Joe and his refund to not only me but Dill also. He has not "updated" me in the past FIVE (yes 5)weeks and has not emailed or spoken to Dill in the past 4 weeks. The last time i spoke to Joe he told me, "I'LL GIVE YOU AN UPDATE WHEN ITCOMES," and, "KEEP THIS OUTTA THE BOARDS." However, time has come for me to put this in the boards. Joe I've IMed you telling you to PM mehere on NT once you were not busy anymore. You couldn't have taken at least three minutes to PM me and tell me what is up? You clearly have time to post onNT and random crap but you don't honor your commitment to giving me a refund of a substantial amount of money? Joe I am sorry but I will not be playingaround any longer. From now on every week you do not update me you owe me another $100. This is fair because a week is 168 hours and if you cannot take asimple three minutes to sign on and PM me then that is your fault. I've IMed you many times and you never respond. You coincidentally seem to go,"idle" whenever I IM you. So now the refund is at $1,750. I would not like to take legal action so I am just keeping this on the boards.

-Jason

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

Okay NT i have an update for everyone regarding Joe and his refund to not only me but Dill also. He has not "updated" me in the past FIVE (yes 5) weeks and has not emailed or spoken to Dill in the past 4 weeks. The last time i spoke to Joe he told me, "I'LL GIVE YOU AN UPDATE WHEN IT COMES," and, "KEEP THIS OUTTA THE BOARDS." However, time has come for me to put this in the boards. Joe I've IMed you telling you to PM me here on NT once you were not busy anymore. You couldn't have taken at least three minutes to PM me and tell me what is up? You clearly have time to post on NT and random crap but you don't honor your commitment to giving me a refund of a substantial amount of money? Joe I am sorry but I will not be playing around any longer. From now on every week you do not update me you owe me another $100. This is fair because a week is 168 hours and if you cannot take a simple three minutes to sign on and PM me then that is your fault. I've IMed you many times and you never respond. You coincidentally seem to go, "idle" whenever I IM you. So now the refund is at $1,750. I would not like to take legal action so I am just keeping this on the boards.

-Jason

$1750 is a lot to lose...I dont know where you are located in regards to Joe, but i would get on the next flight to his hood and get my $$$ back the skimask way!

Okay NT i have an update for everyone regarding Joe and his refund to not only me but Dill also. He has not "updated" me in the past FIVE (yes 5) weeks and has not emailed or spoken to Dill in the past 4 weeks. The last time i spoke to Joe he told me, "I'LL GIVE YOU AN UPDATE WHEN IT COMES," and, "KEEP THIS OUTTA THE BOARDS." However, time has come for me to put this in the boards. Joe I've IMed you telling you to PM me here on NT once you were not busy anymore. You couldn't have taken at least three minutes to PM me and tell me what is up? You clearly have time to post on NT and random crap but you don't honor your commitment to giving me a refund of a substantial amount of money? Joe I am sorry but I will not be playing around any longer. From now on every week you do not update me you owe me another $100. This is fair because a week is 168 hours and if you cannot take a simple three minutes to sign on and PM me then that is your fault. I've IMed you many times and you never respond. You coincidentally seem to go, "idle" whenever I IM you. So now the refund is at $1,750. I would not like to take legal action so I am just keeping this on the boards.

-Jason

Wow is this post still going on? havent had time to read this but I highly doubt he hasnt contacted people. I'm pretty sure dill has been taken care oftoo

What are you talking about, you are never on aim, I have never ignored you, your a little kid that hounds people when youare online you hit me up like every 5 secs with stupid annoy questions trying to get your knowledge game up. Your not even online now, I have no messages fromyou. Its pretty easy to assume your being ignored when you only pop up to post in this thread. And you assume that I haven't dealt with Dill. Keep in mindYes I sold you shoes, but i middle manned the deal, and the only reason I even did it was because you wouldn't leave me alone asking me to hook you up withsomething rare all the time. Some Newbies wonder why old heads are kinda cold toward new guys , here is why ...thanks people like you. It sucks about whathappened for the both of us, but deals or as is most of the time, I really don't have to refund you a dime if i didn't feel like it was honorable, moreand more I deal and talk with you the less I feel about this it. Maybe when you decide to log on to aim Ill talk with you more like a Man would.
Tell then Ill talk with you laters Kidoh.

Maybe when you decide to log on to aim Ill talk with you more like a Man would.
laugh.gif
thatjust sounded funny to me.

On a side note, I wouldn't get hostile in this situation...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

-Jason

$1750 is a lot to lose...I dont know where you are located in regards to Joe, but i would get on the next flight to his hood and get my $$$ back the ski mask way!

I would do the same thing. Thats a lot of money to lose on some sneakers. He would not sleep

ANYTIME I'm dealing with someone, before I ship out or have them ship out, I ALWAYS make sure I exchange phone numbers. That way if anything comes up and Ineed to contact them, I can reach them DIRECTLY instead of going through this PM/AIM/e-mail BS.

It's just easier that way. Hope you get that $1750 back man!!

Back
Top Bottom