WOW!!

Originally Posted by mj234eva

hana if u look at my reply in the legit check i told u those were fake and why...how many confirmations do u need? look @ my avy i kno what im talkin about...also on those 8s Alex just sold, they are/were Joe's originally...
laugh.gif
you might have to break it down in detail...doesnt seem to understand..
laugh.gif

why are people posting about what should have been in the package now.....
nt these days lol

kixxrus i was trying to make 100% sure to me these looked like a pretty good fake tag seemed legit. so dont try to crack jokes and be funny

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

kixxrus i was trying to make 100% sure to me these looked like a pretty good fake tag seemed legit. so dont try to crack jokes and be funny

mj234eva wrote:

hana if u look at my reply in the legit check i told u those were fake and why...how many confirmations do u need? look @ my avy i kno what im talkinabout...also on those 8s Alex just sold, they are/were Joe's originally...
laugh.gif

i understand u probably pissed. bc i would too..but da man ^^said it all..relax

WOW son this stuff is crazy!!! Yo what ever happened to Oregensmen? Isn't that supposed be NIKE themselves? Well anyway hopefully the money gets refundedand can be good in the world of sneakers. With that I Say Good Day.

wasnt there a thread about these a couple of days ago where someone was tryinig to say they were fake.

Thought this thread looked awfully familiar.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mac4167

wasnt there a thread about these a couple of days ago where someone was tryinig to say they were fake.
These ARE NOT it.

These were actually legit, but, well you gotta read the whole thread to understand the story behind this.

man this thread was the craziest thread in jordan forum history....i dont even like thinkin about it.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

anyone see the X's on ebay that are MJ's PE that got 45 stitched on the sides!? there's over 4 days left and it's already up to $11,600!!!
pimp.gif
eek.gif

11,600 for some kicks!!!! WOW

Back
Top Bottom