WOW!!

Originally Posted by baby dill

Cats want to play dumb so that's fine. I'm eBaying my pair that I got. I talked to Rajah and he told me the shoes themselves are legit but all the stitching/tagging etc aren't. I have ZERO (and I mean ZERO) clue if he's right, but I trust him more than I trust just about anybody on this board. I'm getting rid of them and won't EVER be buying a shoe like this again. This cat Lu (ebay seller: n..i..k..e..) or whoever from the looks of it has been moving the shoes through 2-3 guys so that nothing got back to him. I don't have any proof that they are 100% fake, nor do I have proof that they are 100% real so I have no clue what to do. I know that I'm sick of everybody playing dumb about this crap. Somebody knows what's going on and ain't saying. I find it odd when the guy I bought these from (not Screech) can't even respond to IM's. This is why I use to ALWAYS stay from things that seemed to good to be true. The CHITOWN 45's are legit but outside of that, who frikkin knows.

Good day people. Good luck to all that own any of these shoes. I'm DONE.
This sucks Dill....You KNOW i know how you feel!!!! One thing i will note as you did, is Rajah knows his stuff, and someone needs to just come cleanabout everything. Lu has been getting dudes for years now, then using that profit on AUTHENTIC items. PO

I know for a fact those Concords are no longer in Screech's possession, amongst a few other pairs........... SMH

This is ridiculous, Screech you've always came through with legitimacy, no doubt about that. I've always vouched for you. This is straight forwardproving that your homie "Lu" is up to some grand-scheme in which he is using you as an accomplice or youchose to go along with him? Look I'm not pointing any finger at you, Like Rajah said "$$" may have taken over your view. But you surely knowwhat's going on here. And you know you do. You need to admit it to us dawg. You've hit me up on plenty ofoccasions for "size 9" and "size 13" "OG" shoes, I've seen LU win "OG" shoes on eBay in "size 9" and"size 13" only. Doesn't that say something? Even though LU definitely has DS pairs of White/Red OG I's and other's....., but why would hego out and buy tons of used/busted up pair og "OG's" up on eBay? eh..a collector who has attained a DS of an Original, I've never seen themwork their way down to buy a used up pair.

Remember those OG "prototypes" White/Infrared VI's with a Raptor VII sole or Black/Infrared VI's with a Raptor VII's sole as well that Imentioned to you the other day over AIM, those were claimed as "prototypes", I've discussed it with a few other, and we've zoomed into thepic Lu sent, that they were indeed recreated, reguled and restitched just like Brian "theshoegame" mentioned. That right there says a lot... Like Isaid you've always been legit, but you need to stop moving these "recreated" or "doctored" shoes for Lu, this will not make you lookgood. This sneaker world is very very small and you know it. It will always come around, and there's no escaping here...so STOP letting LU use you as hisscapegoat.

Drew, I'm really sad to hear that you might have been 'got', I really hope that's not the case, 3k is no joke, but dang man, I can'tbelieve that who ever sold you that had such a motive. Please, when you get a chance, post those pics or shoot me an email, so I....we can possibly help youidentify those shoes. But Rajah's word to me is Golden, he KNOWS his stuff and is one of the coolest dude's who'd help any one out at any givenoccasion. Since you're at it, mind telling us, who the person might have been, so our fellow NT'ers are alerted and warned in advance to deal withem.... why do I have a feeling that, it may have been a pair of XI's...
grin.gif

It's really unfortunate what has happened to some of you. It really is. The fact Screech is not being upfront about ALOT of things is the pathetic part....PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

It's really unfortunate what has happened to some of you. It really is. The fact Screech is not being upfront about ALOT of things is the pathetic part.... PO

Wow, I'm blown away by all the shadiness behind this scandal! In case ppl are wondering, on Screech's auction it says:

"On Mar-02-08 at 12:46:11 PST, seller added the following information:

Be on the lookout for other rare pairs to be listed.
Be on the lookout for other rare pairs to be listed.
Be on the lookout for other rare pairs to be listed."

So this tells me that, yes, more shoes are to be listed and what has been predicted/stated on NT may very well be what was planned. It is very unfortunate,indeed!

For some reason, I prefer the midsoles on those Olympics...but PE retro Olys are the same color scheme, with the players number/logo sewn on the side.

Those XI's ARE SUPER SUSPECT

^ yes, I think we are aware about the PE pairs with the players name being stitched on.......

301718945.jpg

^ LOL, thanks, and prior to anyone saying it, I am aware that I am missing the J Kidds!!!!!!!!

yo those oly's are hot..

this glue and stiching is a old lick where i come from.
....theres hustlers and scammers in every aspect of life..

After hearing from legit people in this thread, I'm starting to seriously doubt about this dude screech. Its not cool what you are doing man.

So I own (one of the two) Olympic VII's out there (like the pair pictured). Someone break this down for me because I don't talk to anybody anymore so Idon't really have a clue what the deal is.

1. The shoes themselves are real
2. He added the USA embroidery to them
3. He took out the original tags and replaced them with FTPS sample tags (where did those come from?)
4. He took off the paint on the "teeth" that are normally red/gold (according to someone else I talked to this is a possibility)

So how do you guys know he did this? I'm not calling ANYONE a liar (be it Screech, Mar, PO, etc). I just want some clarification. I'm selling my pairwith a disclosure of the facts I know and providing pictures of every single angle. I'm not going to hide anything. But, some of you guys seem certain onthis and I just want more details on this stuff.

The one point that made some SENSE to me was that the white "teeth" on the side of my Olympic VII's should have some form of white/clear gloss onthem. I don't have them on me right now but from what I remember, they are just solid white, no gloss or anything. That leads me to believe that he did infact "strip" off the red/gold parts of the shoe revealing the white part underneath. But that's not proof by any means to me.

I'm just curious how you guys know he replaced the tags and added in the USA to the side. Like I said, I didn't know who "Lu" was untilrecently. I trust the people who have told me this info, but I'm just trying to fill in the gaps that apparently are well known by everyone but me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy
Why take the pic down? Show NT what Lu has been purchasing with everyone's HARD EARNED $$$. Dill: I've been offered alot of those items forsome time now, as did many other OG collectors. I contacted Rajah as you know the other day, because initially i thought he said the #45's were fake. I wasthen confused, because i knew he got them from ShoeGame, but then Rajah corrected my assumption, and provided what i already knew. This individual"Lu" has been getting ALOT of people through others for sometime now, the difference is "SOME" of the individuals were unknown to what wasgoing on, like i believe Joe is referring too, but i'm not vouching for him AT ALL. Regarding facts, here some. I forwarded some of those pics about amonth ago to my connects at JB, lets just say they laughed. That's all i can provide man. With Rajah, confirming the same, i KNOW it's true. There areALOT of collectors "in-the-know" who know about this, with most of them already posting/posted in this thread. I mean we wouldn't ALL come out toconverse about this, if it WASN'T true!!! My main purpose is to prevent what happened to you, to anyone else in the future, point blank. PO

I was contacted by screech through PM about buying MJ Game Worn PE's from him 2 weeks ago I declined since I have the money tied up. I feel bad for theother collectors that bought shoes that have been doctored to make it look rare hopefully someone will step up to make this right.

I understand that everyone is coming to the same conclusion but nobody can tell me how or why they are coming to the conclusion. I've owned these fornearly 4 months (I think anyway, cant remember). This was one of the first pairs I was offered and I took them. Since then, I haven't bought a single othershoe from Joe, Screech, or anyone (thank God).

I guess I'm just confused as to how everyone is coming to the conclusion, not so much what the conclusion is. It's like me walking into your closet andsaying "Yo, those are suspect" at a certain shoe, and then you come back and say "how so" and I just look at you and go ..."woooooord". That's the conversation I feel like I'm having right now.
laugh.gif

PO I sent you reply. It's clear dude is up to no good and screech is getting this from this suspect dude which is not a good look. Maybe Screech didn'tknow but I am sure he clearly knows now and just doesn't want to take a loss which is why he maybe playing dumb.

am i to understand that dudes are sitting at sewing tables with their sneakers nowadays?

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

Dill~ I just got home from the phillipines on Sunday and have had the worst case of jet lag ever. Im in know way avoiding your aims, as I have not even been on the cpu hardly.

I come to this post with a 2 week absence of NT with not following of this post. Im shocked in some ways and other ways this verifies some question i have had aswell.

I have no idea what to think, I know that I have been had just as much as anyone here if anything and I am down to get the the bottom of any and everything just as all of want too. I do have some responsibility in this , I was giving shoes to move from the same person as screech.

I know of fishy things but the shoes were so "rare" there was nothing to compare or justify by. None of us, if anything have ever seen anything like this before. None of us ever imaged the idea of rare shoes being recreated.

I dont know what to think. All I do know is anything I touched from the person I thought to be 100% clean or just so rare that none of us even had a clue about them so who was I to say. I would never risk my reputation over a couple 100 profit.

My efforts are underway to make things more clear for all of us and hopefully get things right for any and everyone harmed, including myself!
Dill you have my number call me! I have never been an un approchable unreasonable guy.
Joe, all i know, is i hope your speaking the truth....PLEASE.... Because NONE of this is cool AT ALL. As far as i know you could be trying to somehowclear YOUR name. But this is just an assumption, as i wish is not the case. PO

this is shady as hell, but the execution is absolutely brilliant.

I couldn't tell the difference between a real and "fake" pair. I would never have thought to go to the lengths this guy did, changing tags,professional embroidery, wow.

hope you guys can work things out.

So here is my pair. From talking with multiple people who know this "Lu" cat, it basically comes down to an authentic shoe made with"authentic" materials at the factory but NOT authorized from Nike. That's about as much as I can figure out. I never really knew how honest I wasuntil the last few years. I feel bad if I overcharge people for shipping when I move stuff. These guys have taken it to a whole other level. The last 2-3 yearshave really made me re-evaluate what's going on in this hobby. It seems like everybody is a snake out to make some extra money. So, yet again, my list of"friends" and "colleagues" in this hobby go yet again down in numbers. Give it another year or two and it may be the last straw for me.This crap is getting ridiculous.

Here's the pictures. Take it for what you will. I'll post more tomorrow. These are from a month or two ago when I took shots of my whole collection forinventory purposes. Not the best, but not the worst.

web.jpg
web.jpg

Back
Top Bottom