WOW!!

Not to add to the fire (but I guess since I am writing this I already am). This reminds me of the steroid investigation of Bonds and Clemens in baseball.EVERYONE knows they used it.. yet they continue to DENY DENY DENY.. BEST thing to do.. is to come clean.. when you basically have some of the"PRESIDENTS" of "THE GAME" exposing you with every new post.. everytime I check back.. there are new pictures.. new eveidence.. and at thesame time.. the "culprit" has pulled a no-show... like I said.. this reminds me of the constant chase of Bonds and Clemens... next... we will havenike calling PO, MAR, RAJ and the rest of them to BEAVERTON along with LU and SCREECH to testify in front of the panel of JB members AND Jordan himself... andall us NT'ers will want to be in the audience... (Just trying to shed a light-hearted approach to the situation).. but anyways.. the fake shoes areDEFINITELY not a good look.. and Screech.. if people are basically GIVING you the chance to come clean and keep your namesake.. maybe you should just do that..come clean.. cut ties with whoeever it is you need to cut ties with.. and move on...

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

Not to add to the fire (but I guess since I am writing this I already am). This reminds me of the steroid investigation of Bonds and Clemens in baseball. EVERYONE knows they used it.. yet they continue to DENY DENY DENY.. BEST thing to do.. is to come clean.. when you basically have some of the "PRESIDENTS" of "THE GAME" exposing you with every new post.. everytime I check back.. there are new pictures.. new eveidence.. and at the same time.. the "culprit" has pulled a no-show... like I said.. this reminds me of the constant chase of Bonds and Clemens... next... we will have nike calling PO, MAR, RAJ and the rest of them to BEAVERTON along with LU and SCREECH to testify in front of the panel of JB members AND Jordan himself... and all us NT'ers will want to be in the audience... (Just trying to shed a light-hearted approach to the situation).. but anyways.. the fake shoes are DEFINITELY not a good look.. and Screech.. if people are basically GIVING you the chance to come clean and keep your namesake.. maybe you should just do that.. come clean.. cut ties with whoeever it is you need to cut ties with.. and move on...
Whether you realize it or not you basically said everything I said a page back. But I agree.

Originally Posted by Rahjelli

Originally Posted by Dukedude31

I got outbid at 9200 $$$$

I was talking to the guy and he has a lot of other heat as well including 3 pair of # 45 concords.... 1 pair of bred 11's that were playoff game worn by mj himself and have game # 1 stiched in the inside of the shoe.. he also has a pair that look like a PE pair of 1's and some VIII's

I'll say it again... BEWARE
I tell you what.. If Rah is saying these are altered/fake.. then all I can say is WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

thank god I didnt accept these when the seller was AGRESSIVELY hitting me on AIM and email to buy
eyes.gif

but to the person that has some of these.......
nerd.gif

what maybe you don't know but your boy making that fake rare stuff knows, taking regular gr shoes and restitching them to have a 23 or a game # 1 on them so before someone drops some real money BEWARE now if you need us to go

eek.gif

KAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

is a *!##$...
laugh.gif

Here are some of the pics I saved from the emails that I received from the seller...

Jordan 7 Olympic PE

Jordan 8 PE

Jordan 11 PE Game 1 Stitched

No Jordan in the history of the world has ever had a xx0111-ftps tag, when I first received all these pics I told everyone I could think of to not touch theseshoes with a 100 ft pole, even the VIII tag is coded wrong, wrong in density, perforated break lines?? I saw those space jams and 45 concords and low concordsand wanted to puke... I hope whoever that is with display with what seems to be 4 pairs of Lu's shoes didn't just buy to say "look what Igot" cause he/she just spent a fortune on Junk

Originally Posted by KDogLBJ23

Look closely......
306905052.jpg

A few of you through PM's already know how I feel about this particular subject.

And since my boy Kev posted them already, I'ma post an up close pic of these SJ and Concords #45.

I'm sicken to my stomich because the person who owns these loves them so much

After catching up on this thread I vote the Mods should check Screech out for banishment. How can we have a known scammer on here when we all know it.Doesn't that go against what this board stands for as a whole.

Flip Jays... Those VIIIs are game worn? If so, why isn't there any crease on the toe box?
Same question on XIs "Game #1". Everyone here knows patent leather's the material that easily get crease and it's not fixable.

And mrmar23, damn you've proven yourself! Two thumbs up and around of applause, at least from me!
smile.gif

I just thought of another pair that came to mind that I suspected....does anyone have a pic of that ebay auction with supposed AJKO with "MJJ"stitched on them? I fully believe those were stitched up likewise.....this is really getting into some legal implications as I'm sure the combined sale ofthese fakes is VERY high.....Grand Larceny for sure as well as Larceny by trick or deception on top of that....isn't Methodman a lawyer? maybe he couldshed some light on legal implications.....Why can I not help but think that at this very moment Lu is destroying his "chopshop".....SMH........regards...TheShoeGame

Originally Posted by baby dill

Here's the original picture I got of them. From what I can see:

920102 FTPS
130157 110 00

You can tell the coding is different, but I have shoes with hand written coding so that doesn't mean all that much to me. What do you guys think?

web.jpg

Dill:
Man oh man is this off from what i can tell....horrible
The FTPS tag wrong, it doesn't exist.
The coding within the tag is entirely different than ones used at Nike, density seems to appear much lighter than other shoes....
The Break lines shouldn't appear like this and the font is completley inconsistent.

Hell, if i were to see these in person, i could further confirm this by "feeling" the tag....

I know it's hard to face homie, but you have to now....
frown.gif

PO

mrmar23 wrote:

ok lets take this a little further here, the reason i myself have come to this conclusion along with some of the others here is because the pictures we have been shown recently have brought up many questions, the concord xi stitched is just bad very bad that stitching is horrible if anyone has ever seen a columbia or a jam stitched nike would never ever do something so bad and so low in quality. Another determing factor in this is another shoe which got me and Raj thinking was the stitched 45 space jams i was offered now when i was offered them they were still in Lu's hands and he took the pictures, the sole was badly yellowed and they were pretty beat but the pictures werent that great so i said lets wait to see better pictures about 2 weeks went by or 3 maybe and finally i had new pictures of these shoes and to mine a Raj's disbelief the sole was now much cleaner with a bluer tint and with that leading to further inspection we found that the backs of the shoes where the patent meets the leather towards the top underneath where the stitch 45 was there was stitch holes exposed above the patent line leading us to believe that he took thhe entire bottom of the shoe off and replaced it with maybe a concord bottom, and basically it was the proof we needed to figure out that chances are almost anything from the Lu was suspect so we went back and really took some good looks at pictures and shoes and compared them to what we know as real and they were just wrong. Now some of you know me and some of you dont, i dont post much and i try to stay in the shawdows but those who know me know i am a very honest dude with some knowledge i have been collecting for some time not only jordans but Michael anything he wore or used ive been into and ive made some great friends but the time came for this whole $$$! to stop because it is ruining what I, Raj, Shoegame, Sole, Dill and many others have a passion and a love for its just leaving a bad taste in everyones mouth and it had to stop. I hope that this can clear up a bit on how i and others have came to there conclusions its the theory of if something is true good to be true it usually isnt true!...I hope everyone here gets a better understanding of what we are trying to do and y, there is no hate aimed at screech we are just concerned that he may not know what is going on and we are alerting everyone on a large scale to what is! here are some more pics that maybe some of you have not seen but every pic is suspect!

this is the pic of the first set of pics compared to the second set of pics i got a few weeks later on the Spacjam 45 clearly a different sole.

here is the back shot where u can see the stitch holes on the right shoe.

here is a front shot of that shoe, anyone who has ever seen a real pair of stitched XI's knows that the fronts of the sole are pointed not squared where they come up onto the patent clearly not on this pair!

again a new shot of the shoe 3 weeks later clearly again the sole has been changed it is no longer that yellow color.

here is another one of Lu's creations a 1989 sample original IV

the tongue is preforated but look at the holes it looks like someone stabbed it with a needle clearly not done by Nike.

eyelets missing clearly you can see the red dye from the eyelets once being there.

again a closer look at where the eyelets once were clearly the stitching is off and restitched as if they had been removed and resewn.
hope that you guys can now see what some of us are saying and why we have come to our conclusions and have now taken a step to try and stop what is happening.
Regards MM

[Jay-Z] What Moreeeeee Can I Say [Jay-Z]

Great Stuff Mar....I wasn't even offered the IV's, so that just seals the deal.....
tired.gif

PO

So, this "LU" person is a shoe "doctor"?
That makes a lot of sense because the X pair the Screech is selling has OG box..

If you look the situation at a different angle, he's only doing some customs.
Probably the annoying (maybe illegal) part is claiming that the shoes he stitched (or any sort of customs) are real samples.
The shoes he put up for sales are probably just customs of OGs.

And yeah, MethodMan, shed some light please...

Honestly, i hope something SERIOUS happens but it's up to the folks at Beaverton to show concern....
nerd.gif

I'll be back on later with some another pic to take down a other idiotic claim.

PO

Originally Posted by indohan

Flip Jays... Those VIIIs are game worn? If so, why isn't there any crease on the toe box?
Same question on XIs "Game #1". Everyone here knows patent leather's the material that easily get crease and it's not fixable.

And mrmar23, damn you've proven yourself! Two thumbs up and around of applause, at least from me!
smile.gif

The shoes were offered to me by PM here at Niketalk and that they are MJ PE's, Screech never mentioned that they are Game Worn but asked if I wasinterested in buying them.

I literally sat and read thru this whole post with this same expression...

f472518e3072d2a49c7ea620de3f7307be12ad5.gif

This seriously should be archived!! As much as I think I know about footwear and the specifics that are invovled, I would have never guessed that somethingthis deceiving could be possible. This is some interesting stuff going on.
eek.gif

and here are some pics, from my understanding these are 100% authentic samples.

& ORIGINAL SPACEJAM SAMPLES #23
hopefully the guy doesn't get ideas from these pics & wants to make another "sample"

yes they are 100% authentic... cause they are mine, and Lu has on SEVERAL occassions tried to get them from me... why would you need mine if you had"45" Space Jams, whether mine were DS or not.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

and here are some pics, from my understanding these are 100% authentic samples.

& ORIGINAL SPACEJAM SAMPLES #23
hopefully the guy doesn't get ideas from these pics & wants to make another "sample"
1000000000000000000000000000% REAL.....Those are Rajah's.

PO

Those are indeed Raj's... Here's a pic of them from my Myspace page.... S.o.l.e.c.o.l.l.e.c.t.o.r NYC event "Winner Rarest Jordan."

Note the POINTED toe...not that square toe XI that Lu is pushing off as something it isn't

rlcqjd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom