WOW!!

This is so crazy I just know the bid is over 20 stacks regardless if dude is a fraud or not. Never in my life could I drop that much but if any of this is truescreech is a bad man or like Sole said he needs to quit being a scapegoat for his boy.

Ok. So here is a pic of a "LU" creation.

These are indeed Authentic OG AJ infared 6s.

Anyone remember the TV show Mr. Bogus?

An obviously doctored pair. This needs to be addressed urgently

2vb5ute.jpg

^ wow i think that sealed the deal. I remember him winning that pair on ebay too.-im going to hunt down the auction.

Originally Posted by srr1175

^ yes, I think we are aware about the PE pairs with the players name being stitched on.......

301718945.jpg

"9" on Ray's slants to the right? Interesting!

People, I must say that this thread is very very interesting. If it's possible, I'd like to know which NT member bidded on this item.... Well, ifit's possible...

Originally Posted by indohan

Originally Posted by srr1175

^ yes, I think we are aware about the PE pairs with the players name being stitched on.......

301718945.jpg

"9" on Ray's slants to the right? Interesting!

People, I must say that this thread is very very interesting. If it's possible, I'd like to know which NT member bidded on this item.... Well, if it's possible...
Not only is the 9 slanted...the blue red triangle behind the 9 is also inversed.

These are the last 2 pairs LU, the person screech moves shoes for purchased off ebay. Now lets wonder why a prominentcollector would need to purchase 2 beat GR's that happen to be size 13????- Also that VI auction- i clearly remember LU winning them but its been over 60days so i cant view it...
e197_1.JPG
d9e3_1.JPG
0e53_1_sbl.JPG
1198_1_sbl.JPG

This is interesting but here is what I don't understand. Instead of all these subliminal disses going at screech how about everyone who has a problem posts the pictures of the shoes and circles errors in photoshop or smthin. Lay some proof out on the table because I think I speak on behalf of a lot of people who want to know what in the world is going on. Lets get some real evidence here. Screech needs to stop playing stupid, and all the people against him..prove yourself, cuz not all of us know where you are coming from
There is nothing subliminal about the pics of the fake "stitched" 23 XI's I posted, anyone who has even looked at a real Jordan XIcan tell they are more doctored than Pamela Anderson, and if you want to get even deeper in this I know for a FACT of an IM conversation Screech had with alegit collector about LU's supposed Black Toe OG I TYPS samples. In that conversation Screech asked how much they were worth, the collector told him tosteer clear they are fakes, Screech responds with "OK well how much would you value them at?" that proved right there for me that he doesnt mindbuying/selling suspect pairs even when warned......if that collector wants to post the conversation it is up to him, I saw it with my own eyes...but I haveseen WAY too many fakes from this "connection" I'm even calling FAKE on those "embroidered" 23 maroon VI's AND the supposed"Parade" low Concords he sold on ebay......call me a hater if you want but I always thought NT was about informing people and keeping fellowNT'ers from getting frauded......if that's hate then I guess I'm guilty......regards....TheShoeGame

Dill, get that tag up ASAP. I mean i will admit Lu is one clever individual, because everything he has done to this point has been clearly thought out... Heeven used quite a few dummies as spawns to attain the goal he has been achieving plenty of times. But note, these shoes are FAR from Authentic..... They only"went in" on a few pairs. but the majority of them were horribly done. I will say though most of the shoes were used with Authentic pairs as i notedto you off NT. I'm done with this for tonight, i'lll be back tommorow. PO

Originally Posted by iAMsole

Lu is not clever at all to be honest PO- far from it.
As far as decieving people he has, besides the select few like us. PO

Damn the truth always finds its way out.
eek.gif

but yo, OG Nters. Can i contact you guys in the future when i'm going to buy an OG pair. cuz rite now im saving to buy a pair of og 1's.(if i find apair) but w/ your guys feedback, I would feel confident when the purchase is made.

Originally Posted by Beermann2

Damn the truth always finds its way out.
eek.gif

but yo, OG Nters. Can i contact you guys in the future when i'm going to buy an OG pair. cuz rite now im saving to buy a pair of og 1's.(if i find a pair) but w/ your guys feedback, I would feel confident when the purchase is made.
No doubt.ANYTIME man. PO

Here's the original picture I got of them. From what I can see:

920102 FTPS
130157 110 00

You can tell the coding is different, but I have shoes with hand written coding so that doesn't mean all that much to me. What do you guys think?

web.jpg

Here is some more "food for thought" criminal minded people "wash" money everyday.....you don't think Lu cant "wash" a tagand just retype it with a typewriter? It would be VERY easy......NO DOUBT IN MY MIND thats whats up.....take it for what its worth ALL have been warned.Regards, TheShoeGame

Wow, this topic is very accurately titled now, haha. This is terrible... if the tags have been doctored (whether just being replaced and/or having new type),it makes it extremely hard to find legit pairs. I know that's obvious, but really the tags are the only sure fire way. This is terrible news indeed.

How long has this Lu guy been doing this?

EDIT: And I don't claim to be an expert or anything, but just looking at those tags... well, I have never seen a picture of a Player Sample pair of OGOlympics VII's... but the stitching looks a little off in the right corner (of the right shoe). And compared to OG Olympic VII tags (NOT a Player Sample,mind you), there are a ton of obvious differences (but we know that there was some variation in OG tags at times... so I really don't know). Just tryingto help I guess. Do people have pics of an actual pair of these Player Sample Olympics? That would be the only way to tell them apart of course. I saw thatsomeone mentioned that the "teeth" were supposed to be glossy... but how would you know that unless there were pics of them (or unless you'd seenthem/had them)?

Horrible.....
smh.gif

Not only are they ripping people off for alot of money, but they are taking shoes that people would love to add to their collecton, and destroyingthem...
sick.gif

It all makes sense. Create high quality recreations of rare shoes, pawn them off to some "reputable" kids who won't look past the $$ they makein commissions.
smh.gif

It's unfortunate but alot of this is true. This guy screech is being exposed right about now with all of these logical explanations from people who areclued in on some of the things he himself is not seeing. I searched for a reply from "screech" within the last 2 pages and have found nothing. Ifyou're a credible salesman or even a humanitarian in the sense of clearing your name in the sake of good business I'd do so.....We all make mistakes,and people have "claimed" you're pretty young so in the best interest of everyone involved and potentially people in the future you oughta comeoff this fraudulent cartel of PE's, stop ignoring, stop pretending, and most importantly...STOP doing business with a deceitful self-serving scumbag suchas this annonymous guy "LU". This isn't right......

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

very nice pair of shoes
sole supreme also has a pair
that pair on ebay is going to be way way way overpriced however imo

not anymore overpriced than all those dogs you're sitting on.

ok lets take this a little further here, the reason i myself have come to this conclusion along with some of the others here is because the pictures we havebeen shown recently have brought up many questions, the concord xi stitched is just bad very bad that stitching is horrible if anyone has ever seen a columbiaor a jam stitched nike would never ever do something so bad and so low in quality. Another determing factor in this is another shoe which got me and Rajthinking was the stitched 45 space jams i was offered now when i was offered them they were still in Lu's hands and he took the pictures, the sole wasbadly yellowed and they were pretty beat but the pictures werent that great so i said lets wait to see better pictures about 2 weeks went by or 3 maybe andfinally i had new pictures of these shoes and to mine a Raj's disbelief the sole was now much cleaner with a bluer tint and with that leading to furtherinspection we found that the backs of the shoes where the patent meets the leather towards the top underneath where the stitch 45 was there was stitch holesexposed above the patent line leading us to believe that he took thhe entire bottom of the shoe off and replaced it with maybe a concord bottom, and basicallyit was the proof we needed to figure out that chances are almost anything from the Lu was suspect so we went back and really took some good looks at picturesand shoes and compared them to what we know as real and they were just wrong. Now some of you know me and some of you dont, i dont post much and i try to stayin the shawdows but those who know me know i am a very honest dude with some knowledge i have been collecting for some time not only jordans but Michaelanything he wore or used ive been into and ive made some great friends but the time came for this whole $$$! to stop because it is ruining what I, Raj,Shoegame, Sole, Dill and many others have a passion and a love for its just leaving a bad taste in everyones mouth and it had to stop. I hope that this canclear up a bit on how i and others have came to there conclusions its the theory of if something is true good to be true it usually isnt true!...I hopeeveryone here gets a better understanding of what we are trying to do and y, there is no hate aimed at screech we are just concerned that he may not know whatis going on and we are alerting everyone on a large scale to what is! here are some more pics that maybe some of you have not seen but every pic is suspect!

this is the pic of the first set of pics compared to the second set of pics i got a few weeks later on the Spacjam 45 clearly a different sole.

here is the back shot where u can see the stitch holes on the right shoe.

here is a front shot of that shoe, anyone who has ever seen a real pair of stitched XI's knows that the fronts of the sole are pointed not squared wherethey come up onto the patent clearly not on this pair!

again a new shot of the shoe 3 weeks later clearly again the sole has been changed it is no longer that yellow color.

here is another one of Lu's creations a 1989 sample original IV

the tongue is preforated but look at the holes it looks like someone stabbed it with a needle clearly not done by Nike.

eyelets missing clearly you can see the red dye from the eyelets once being there.

again a closer look at where the eyelets once were clearly the stitching is off and restitched as if they had been removed and resewn.
hope that you guys can now see what some of us are saying and why we have come to our conclusions and have now taken a step to try and stop what is happening.
Regards MM

Back
Top Bottom