WOW!!

if anyone wants too see the pics of the other things i can post them and have you all decipher, but idk if that would be ok with screech...????????????

^^The pic with Mike has the VIII'S under his game jersey
pimp.gif

Was never a fan of the X's. The shoe is decent but that's way too much for any player exclusive.

Originally Posted by theshoegame

Let me Clarify....The Chicago X 45's are INDEED 100% legit, I sold my duplicate pair to him almost a year ago....I can vouch for them BUT I cannot vouch for some of the pairs (from same seller) I've seen pictures that have CLEARLY been chopped/resewn/embroidered, what Rajah and MR Mar are saying is he is using an Ultra Grail that is real to create a frenzy for the other pairs that are not Legit.....I've known Screech for sometime hopefully he will discern what is real and what is fake and take appropriate action. Regards, TheShoeGame

A sighting. From the OG OG. Scandal going down. The X's are indeed nice.

This is the pair that REALLY raised my eyebrow.....check out the stitching....SMH......
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
306948168.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
306948166.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
306948164.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Dukedude31

HERE ARE THE OTHER PICS, SCREECH I WILL TAKE THEM DOWN IF YOU DON"T WANT THEM UP HERE....

306314173.jpg

306314169.jpg

306314165.jpg

305994073.jpg

305994066.jpg
305994070.jpg
299067625.jpg
299067627.jpg
299067628.jpg
299067629.jpg
299011501.jpg
not sure what this was but he sent it to me
299011504.jpg

299011514.jpg

quoted before screech wants these off so legit checkers can come in and help out

^^Screech hosts the pics so this is useless, he can delete if he wants. And STOP hating on the man without proofs.

Seriously, how much did Screech5511 pay you to promote his stuffs, Dukedude31?
If you think about it, you're helping him to advertise his items.

Well, I dunno about everything else this guy sells, but those X's are ...like WHOA!!!!! /Xibit

$16,000?....Those Kicks are Fire but i would do soo much more with that type of money

Originally Posted by indohan

Seriously, how much did Screech5511 pay you to promote his stuffs, Dukedude31?
If you think about it, you're helping him to advertise his items.
Never thought about it like that indo...

wow $16,300.00 wow..i can buy 2 motorcycles that i want or a car that i want with that kind of money...if i was a hardcore sneaker collector with a milliondollars to spend i wouldn't get these..id rather get a car or something really really useful...

1. There is no shell bidding, I did not expect nearly this much before I listed them and you can ask the guys who I offered them to before I listed them to about how much I was looking for.
  2. I have never frauded, stole, forged, scammed, anything like that, near it, or related to it. The only complaints I have ever gotten is that I over charge on shipping. I AM SORRY.
  3. "who have gotten his email" you are talking about me as if I sent out a mass fake email, I sent out emails, or pm's with pics to guys who I thought could afford them, I guess im sorry I sent one to you?
  4. Mr. Screech is trying to pull a fast one on other individuals LATER....
    clip_image001.gif

It's a very SAD day when someone resorts to these type of tactics.....ESPECIALLY, a NT'er
Pull a fast one? What am I trying to pull.

5. lure people in so he can try and move that other stuff that he has had for sometime.

6. There is no shell bidding I repeat.

I am not trying to lure anyone in, I don't lie about any of my shoes, don't hide anything, I showyou what I have to sell, describe it, and offer it.

You guys want to question, my shoes, collection, name, reputation, authenticity? No problem. I took pics with the biggestresolution my camera can take so you can see every single thread, messup, mis cut, stretch, mark, anything you want. I hope i have the server shut down forputting up too many pics. If you want bigger pics let me know and I will email them to you and they will be an even bigger resolution.
306964637.jpg
306964638.jpg
306964640.jpg
306964642.jpg
306964645.jpg
306964634.jpg
306964631.jpg
306964628.jpg
306964620.jpg
306964616.jpg
306964613.jpg
306964611.jpg
306964609.jpg

Got damn.

Someone said that you are only 16-18 where the hell you get those types of connects.

Honestly I can't call it, but people who are calling you our are well respected and people in "the know" so to say.

I hope you aren't doing no shady sh.. to us other shoeheads because we, well some of us, have to work hard for that money and to know you've beenfrauded is the worst when it's money you worked hard for.

If everything is legit though then damn flames
pimp.gif

If you are referring to mean stealing, or drugs? No sir.
I have been into shoes since the 8th grade, learned from the best and I put my pride and self respect before I would ever think of stealing money from someone.

i 100% guarantee the pics Screech JUST posted are not pics of his actual shoes. They belong to someone else- the same person that the og X belong to. Yes,those Og 1s he posted are 100% authentic but
1. Not screech's shoes
2. Just watch out for anything thats not a GR that screech will have listed after this jordan X auction
3. The Jordan X 45 is 100% authentic
4. The intention of listing the jordan X is to hype up the other releases screech will have.
5. If screech does list the fakes i think he will I will repost in this forum with all the gathered evidence explaining everything in much more detail.
6. Sneakermuseum

"Iamsole"= Joerdan23? Why don't you post off your regular name?
I don't know what else I can do to prove myself. I took tagged pics, with my name and date to prove they were taken today for this post.
Sneaermuseum= n..i..k..e= I bought the X from him, as well as 3/4 of what I posted, I hope this is ok with you?
If my pics, years on this board and on ebay, feedback doesn't prove I am not a scammer or fraud or whatever I have been called, I don't know what elseI can do to prove it.

^
I thought I'd seen everything WOW at the heat
what jordan 1s are those with the Devil stitched into the back. Also does anyone have the West Coast Choppers 1's?

SMH at these dudes hatin'.

screech dont even trip off em, they just mad.

but how old are u tho?

Disrespect you? I wanted an explanation, just as with the other 342 hints dropped in this post.
I didn't start this, I came to prove I am not a thief, scammer, etc of what I have been called.

Back
Top Bottom