WOW!!

Originally Posted by chickhien

can we change the the title of this thread to:

lu PE's fiasco

okay sorry that was mad corny
laugh.gif

man there is too many essays to read in this thread now though. this dude lu is ballin off doctored sneakers though flame on but he hadda cool hustle.

lying to people is a terrible terrible thing though.

^^ well i didnt technically get my money back cuz joe is tryna get the money to pay all of us back. but he guaranteed me my money back and i trust his word.ill let yall know when i finally get my money back. i might take a cople months though..

I just want some damn SHOES to replace the cost. I ain't even trying to wait 3 months to get my loot back. This needs to be taken care of asap. If someonetells me they'll update me on Sunday, they should update me on Sunday. Not Monday. Not Tuesday.

I cannot get in touch with you Joe, so I'm posting here. I told you the ONLY thing I expected right now was to keep me updated.

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

^^ well i didnt technically get my money back cuz joe is tryna get the money to pay all of us back. but he guaranteed me my money back and i trust his word. ill let yall know when i finally get my money back. i might take a cople months though..
Sounds good but a little sketchy. No disrespect to Joerdan, but id keep in touch with him. Just to make sure he doesnt "forget". Again, noone flame,I dont know Joe, but ive been scammed and its good to keep in touch. Just some advice.

aight thanks for all the help even though i dont know you lol. well im pretty sure i got a pretty good idea of how to get a hold of Joe and what mostpossibilites are/will be so i think ill be ready if he does decide to do something out of the ordinary. ill keep y'all posted on this situation.
-jayse

Originally Posted by domerbfa96

Check out this FTPS OG XI Columbia on Ebay, the tag looks altered just like the other XI's, the font looks way off. This is crazy, I can't tell whats real anymore. Heres the link:

Altered tag looks clean. Unfortunately, #23 stitching at the back is very neat, I must say. But still, I'm not sure if they are real P.E. or justanother altered pair.

This could be one of the effects of this thread's exposure.
indifferent.gif
at the link of live auction.

It's the unfortunate reality that shoes like that single MJ will be questioned for the near future when offered for sale because of what happened... thatshoe above is in fact very real.

a couple months to get ur money back seems kinda fishy to me. in a couple months, these dudes can come up with another scheme doing something else and benowhere to be found. id say just get ur moneys worth in kicks from these guys cause u kno they are holding some heat. otherwise i wouldnt trust these guyssayin they are gonna refund u full in a couple months. these guys lied and denied everything from the beginning. what makes u think they are gonna still betrue to their word? if they promise that they are gonna pay u in full then hold their kicks as a deposit, otherwise, dont trust anything that comes out oftheir mouth. all i hear is lies

That auction for the OG XI PE is MINE, and it truly is unfortunate that i have fallen victim to this thread. Sorry to burst everyones bubble but my XI is infact a REAL MJ PE. It has not be doctored or altered in any way. I have recently consulted with Rajah, as he is the only one i know to have XI MJ PEs, and hehas in fact confirmed their authenticity.

Originally Posted by dhurtsteez

That auction for the OG XI PE is MINE, and it truly is unfortunate that i have fallen victim to this thread. Sorry to burst everyones bubble but my XI is in fact a REAL MJ PE. It has not be doctored or altered in any way. I have recently consulted with Rajah, as he is the only one i know to have XI MJ PEs, and he has in fact confirmed their authenticity.

I believe yours is authentic game worn. Unlike pairs that posted on previous pages, your pair does actually have crease (which proves that it wasworn).

I'm not sure how many times has it been worn, but the crease shows that the pair was not worn many times.
smile.gif

Nice pair.. Sad to let it go, huh?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by indohan

That auction for the OG XI PE is MINE, and it truly is unfortunate that i have fallen victim to this thread. Sorry to burst everyones bubble but my XI is in fact a REAL MJ PE. It has not be doctored or altered in any way. I have recently consulted with Rajah, as he is the only one i know to have XI MJ PEs, and he has in fact confirmed their authenticity.

I believe yours is authentic game worn. Unlike pairs that posted on previous pages, your pair does actually have crease (which proves that it was worn).

I'm not sure how many times has it been worn, but the crease shows that the pair was not worn many times.
smile.gif

roll.gif

not trying to burst your bubble , but based off the info given by Raj , mrmar , PO2345 , and SoleSupreme the tags for thoseColumbias may be altered... i dont know the story about how you got the kicks or w/e but were just giving you the heads up man , you may have been got like allthe others

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by indohan

I believe yours is authentic game worn. Unlike pairs that posted on previous pages, your pair does actually have crease (which proves that it was worn).

smile.gif

roll.gif

not trying to burst your bubble , but based off the info given by Raj , mrmar , PO2345 , and SoleSupreme the tags for those Columbias may be altered... i dont know the story about how you got the kicks or w/e but were just giving you the heads up man , you may have been got like all the others
The XI is real... it's only the right foot, it's not a pair... it didnt come from me but I know he's had that for at least a couple yearsnow

hey rahjelli , can't blame the prospective buyers now of these so-called MJ PEs due to the "doctored" fiasco tsk tsk tsk

very sad that this betrayal happened tsk tsk tsk

Originally Posted by OwwGss

hey rahjelli , can't blame the prospective buyers now of these so-called MJ PEs due to the "doctored" fiasco tsk tsk tsk

very sad that this betrayal happened tsk tsk tsk
can't blame them one bit

Originally Posted by baby dill

I just want some damn SHOES to replace the cost. I ain't even trying to wait 3 months to get my loot back. This needs to be taken care of asap. If someone tells me they'll update me on Sunday, they should update me on Sunday. Not Monday. Not Tuesday.

I cannot get in touch with you Joe, so I'm posting here. I told you the ONLY thing I expected right now was to keep me updated.

Wow.

Hope you get your funds back

Hey MODS

I have an idea ,

This is new territory in athenticity checks ... is there any way we could get a permanent sticky thread in which we can post live auctions or pictures fromlive auctions of PE/Ultra-rare Air Jordans , so all the experts on these shoes (mods , nike insiders, well-educated members) can see these sneakers before theauction ends ... from now on (after this thread) , there will be alot of unsure buyers/collectors , so a new thread like this could help keep this latestfraud fiasco from impacting our favorite hobby so much ? I know the live auction thing is against the rules , but maybe an exception could be made .

Man, those j's are crazy!
eek.gif
.I'm still a lil bitter that theyweren't in the countdown package with the XIII's
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom