WOW!!

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

aight thanks for all the help even though i dont know you lol. well im pretty sure i got a pretty good idea of how to get a hold of Joe and what most possibilites are/will be so i think ill be ready if he does decide to do something out of the ordinary. ill keep y'all posted on this situation.
-jayse

Where you get 1.5k at 16?

^^ i save up. and as for the whole Joe thing and the whole 2 months being a long $%% time, i need Joe to contact me/ get at me ASAP so we can work out a dealwhere he can gimme shoes as collateral or just gimme pairs of Jays equal to the value i gave him. He is always invisible on AIM so its hard to get ahold ofhim. so Joe if ur reading this, get AT ME

Altered tag looks clean. Unfortunately, #23 stitching at the back is very neat, I must say. But still, I'm not sure if they are real P.E. or just another altered pair.

This could be one of the effects of this thread's exposure.
indifferent.gif
at the link of live auction.

This SINGLE OG MJ Columbia XI is 100% AUTHENTIC... I have a PRACTICE MADE pair for MJ...They are DEADSTOCK with a PE box, but the #23 ISN'T STITCHED... But this is an AUTHENTIC GAME-WORN SINGLE OG MJ Columbia XI with the Stitched#23...

I said I would stay out of this but from the beginning knew the deal, I know and have been asked for pics of shoes including detailed pics of shoe, insole,tag, etc...and was told " a friend owes me a favor and can reproduce ANY shoe you want". So this is just not limited to J's...it's all overthe place. This has gone on before if anyone remembers the 1984 Jordan AF1 cements...I actually talked to the guy responsible for making them. And I believesome of this is going on in the/a Nike factory, overseas...I have been offered some crazy pair of sneaks, some I can't believe Nike actually made, it'sjust too random...So we know the culprits behind all of this and I can't believe everyone is being so reasonible. You know who it is, where they are, andthen they get served. Dill I'm sorry for your loss, I have lost a lot more than that and know how it feels! Some ruin it for the rest of us. To everyonelike Raj, Dill, TSG, etc...Thanks for thewisdomand the heads up, I stumbled upon this from some completly other sneaks, but saw the connect right away. This isour passion and it's getting destroyed I for one am down to put a stop to this immediatly. Someone needs to take action. NT

Its a damn shame now that when I see heat on ebay now I have to question it....

fd9a_1.JPG
fe00_1.JPG

fe7d_1.JPG
feea_1.JPG

May these be doctored?

Originally Posted by renegade34474

Hey MODS

I have an idea ,

This is new territory in athenticity checks ... is there any way we could get a permanent sticky thread in which we can post live auctions or pictures from live auctions of PE/Ultra-rare Air Jordans , so all the experts on these shoes (mods , nike insiders, well-educated members) can see these sneakers before the auction ends ... from now on (after this thread) , there will be alot of unsure buyers/collectors , so a new thread like this could help keep this latest fraud fiasco from impacting our favorite hobby so much ? I know the live auction thing is against the rules , but maybe an exception could be made .

Posting any live links will still be against the rules. If the shoes in the auction are being questioned you can STILL post the pictures only. No need fora link. And all legit checks still need to be done in our legit check forums. We tried having it included in the Jordan forum, and it was a complete mess.Every other post was for a legit check.

Originally Posted by dhurtsteez

That auction for the OG XI PE is MINE, and it truly is unfortunate that i have fallen victim to this thread. Sorry to burst everyones bubble but my XI is in fact a REAL MJ PE. It has not be doctored or altered in any way. I have recently consulted with Rajah, as he is the only one i know to have XI MJ PEs, and he has in fact confirmed their authenticity.
FlipJays has a DS pair.

Alright guys heres the update-
I just spoke with Screech's guardians and they verified that he is in fact legit. I'll keep you guys posted.

^The HELL does that mean? You spoke with his guardians/parents? And after they read this entire post, they said that all of the info was false?

^Sorry, but that is not true. Screech is in the process of refunding a certain buyer. A third of the cash has been refunded and he is working hard to get therest. Once the refund is paid in full a notification will be posted here. Screech IS making an honest effort to make this right.

Originally Posted by rare23

^YES, he is acquitted of all accusations!!

This makes next to no sense. There is the small matter of his reputation in the community as he knowingly was advertising fake kicks.

Originally Posted by KDogLBJ23

^Sorry, but that is not true. Screech is in the process of refunding a certain buyer. A third of the cash has been refunded and he is working hard to get the rest. Once the refund is paid in full a notification will be posted here. Screech IS making an honest effort to make this right.

At least he's trying... Good Stuff.

This has truly been an eye opening, educational experience. A major thank you goes out to all of the OG collectors who have chimed in with real, usableknowledge.

For Lu:
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
- VERBAL KINT (Kevin Spacey) in The Usual Suspects.

now that all of this is out in the open
people will question any heat they see
and people who sell legit stuff will suffer

Honestly, this sucks. But, it's not the end of the shoe world as we know it.

We just need to be more careful and I for one am going to stop being secretive with my stuff. The last 20-30 pairs of shoes I've bought from all over havenever seen NT or any public forum for that matter. But that will change. I'd rather everyone know exactly what I own and be able to find out quickly thatone of them ain't right than to keep them hidden and never have a clue.

Just because you see a rare shoe, does NOT mean it's fake now. It means ... check with friends, ask for tag pictures, and be CAREFUL. But I can see some ofyou (not naming names) going around emailing sellers immediately telling them something is fake when it's not. And then posting it on NT when you haveabsolutely no clue.

I am definitely going to be more careful now. This is a messed up situation. But I'm not going to let it ruin everything.

Hey Dill,

Sorry to hear about your situation, were you able to get back some money or other shoes equal to the amount you spent?

DK

Originally Posted by digitalO22

...The only difference I can see that may interest Nike, is that pairs are being doctored to appear as MJ player exclusives and samples. This has never happened before. MJ is part owner and built the legacy from the ground up, so let's say he's salty about this happening, they may choose to prosecute based on principle, considering the parties involved are in the US and can be prosecuted. After all, they have prosecuted retailers of bootleg product, and essentially that's what these guys are...only on a bigger scale.
Just a thought.

I have a strong feeling that if this gets out to any mainstream, that Upper Deck would have a more forceful response then Nike ever could due to the factthat they have always made the claim as having the rarest and best samples/game worn stuff autographed by the man himself. They can't be happy about all ofthis.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the Black/Red XI above.
They only difference is the shoe tag.

i saw those same Ray PE olympic VI's also. def
pimp.gif
but that thought still laughs silently in the back of all our heads.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom