WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

- There was a fear within WWE that WrestleMania 28 would do good but things would quickly turn bad with top stars like Shawn Michaels, The Rock, Triple H and The Undertaker leaving this week. This is part of the reason why officials want to do something with Batista and Brock Lesnar.

- There was a push in Miami this weekend for WWE to begin pushing some of the younger talents on the Road to WrestleMania 29 in 2013.

- There was heat on The Rock among some of the Legends and talents in Miami this week for not attending the Hall of Fame ceremony on Saturday night. No word yet on why he didn’t attend.

- WWE officials are reportedly planning a lengthy World Heavyweight Title run for Sheamus.

- As noted before, TNA wanted WWE to mention them on the Hall of Fame ceremony in return for allowing Ric Flair to appear. WWE turned down that request but reportedly agreed to another one – a WWE talent appearing on a TNA DVD.

Details are sketchy right now but TNA wanted a WWE wrestler to come into their studio as a “talking head

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- WWE officials are reportedly planning a lengthy World Heavyweight Title run for Sheamus.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Here's a review/write up for WM28 http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/tv_reports/232085/On-the-Marc-Reviews:-WrestleMania-XXVIII.htm
Besides the matches that I didn't actually see (Divas match, Show/Cody, Kane/Orton, Sheamus/DBry), it's pretty spot on.

- Punk/Jericho was really good, but you can tell that the crowd still hadn't recovered from the HIAC match. It was good to see

Punk/Jericho reel the crowd in gradually though like an old school type thing. It wasn't as epic as it could have been, but I think

that was more of the crowd than the actual match.

- HIAC was fantastic, and pretty much what you could ask for from each of them.

- The GM match was inoffensive filler fun. It is hilarious though that Miz has been getting slighted and buried for weeks now, but

ended up getting the pinfall. Maybe he's been forgiven for his sins
laugh.gif
...or they love the irony of him pinning Ryder.

- Obviously shocked by Rock winning, and though the in-ring stuff wasn't as epic as it could have been, the whole atmosphere was

great. Haven't marked out in awhile, but I swear I thought I was gonna collapse when Cena rolled up Rock's crossbody and hit that

AA 
laugh.gif
. Rock (of course after all this time) wasn't as fluid as he could've been, but that energy and feeling was still there. I have to give

Cena props for being in that position, but something was a bit off about his performance...or him and Rock don't have natural chemistry

in the ring...or he's just not a very good wrestler
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
 His selling of stuff...good lord.

Right? Dang. I refuse to believe Cena CAN'T sell more so he WILL NOT sell at this point. Goodness gracious.

Worst of all time? C'mon that easily was the best one since 20 in the Garden. Taker/HHH was an instant classic, especially considering their ages. Rock/Cena was very good and Punk/Y2J was solid as well. Has a place in my top 5.

Anyway, here's the pics (sorry for some of the quality):

Spoiler [+]

- As noted before, TNA wanted WWE to mention them on the Hall of Fame ceremony in return for allowing Ric Flair to appear. WWE turned down that request but reportedly agreed to another one – a WWE talent appearing on a TNA DVD.

Details are sketchy right now but TNA wanted a WWE wrestler to come into their studio as a “talking head

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Those who though last night was terrible wern't even watching the show. You just followed along so you could critique every moment.

Some of you have it right.

My main beef with the marks is no one has the mentality of "Let's see where this goes" esp with the Bryan/Sheamus squash. I don't know if you guys realize it, but you're being such marks about the match. On Cena markslevels. Let go of what you "think" should happen. The match could have been great, but let's face it, the match was a perfect ending for DBry's character. Could we have seen good wrestling? Absolutely. Everyone knows that Sheamus/Bry can go.

How about you see where the story goes instead of critiquing it right away?

You guys think you're so smart but really you're ******ed. I'm a Bryan mark and even I understand where they were going with the storyline. It made sense, they were clearly planning to do that. (No one likely though that his character would be over) But they stuck to their plan. Was he burried? C'mon. He just had over a 100 day run with the strap as a heel. Who cares? On top of that, let's not act like this will be his last Mania. He'll have his day and when it comes it will be sweet.

And if you can't appreciate the top 3 billed matches.. I don't even know what to say
laugh.gif

CM Punk was right when he said this RE: What will happen at WrestleMania?

"@mikethemiz will be orange. Smart marks will complain about something."

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Those who though last night was terrible wern't even watching the show. You just followed along so you could critique every moment.

Some of you have it right.

My main beef with the marks is no one has the mentality of "Let's see where this goes" esp with the Bryan/Sheamus squash. I don't know if you guys realize it, but you're being such marks about the match. On Cena markslevels. Let go of what you "think" should happen. The match could have been great, but let's face it, the match was a perfect ending for DBry's character. Could we have seen good wrestling? Absolutely. Everyone knows that Sheamus/Bry can go.

How about you see where the story goes instead of critiquing it right away?

You guys think you're so smart but really you're ******ed. I'm a Bryan mark and even I understand where they were going with the storyline. It made sense, they were clearly planning to do that. (No one likely though that his character would be over) But they stuck to their plan. Was he burried? C'mon. He just had over a 100 day run with the strap as a heel. Who cares? On top of that, let's not act like this will be his last Mania. He'll have his day and when it comes it will be sweet.

And if you can't appreciate the top 3 billed matches.. I don't even know what to say
laugh.gif

CM Punk was right when he said this RE: What will happen at WrestleMania?

"@mikethemiz will be orange. Smart marks will complain about something."

#*$*% you wasnt with me in the livin room

Mamba MVP (my quote box isnt working)

Hey man, we were pretty close together there. I was in the 139 section, which was the one directly to the left of yours. small world

you might have seen me actually.

I was the guy in the navy shirt who stood up to go get food and someone yelled "sit the f**** down!"

so i replied "hey f**** off dude. seriously who just said that?"

4W, I heard them run you on the LAW last night. 
30t6p3b.gif

They were on another level last night. How they were talking Wrestlemania they labeled it a failure before the show even started. Nobody gave a damn about any of the matches except three, maybe four. And all three delivered making it a thumbs up show. 

I watched Mania last night at a sports bar and Ashley Massaro was there signing autographs....Har face looks funny in person and she didn't get to much attention.

^That LAW was so terrible last night. I couldn't believe how bad they/Meltzer were burying the show. I was shaking my head the entire time.

Thinking back I may have saw you Club. Were you able to see the ring ok or were the giant trees blocking your view as well?

Back
Top Bottom