Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

evil-cartman-149x150.jpg

Evil JR.

Finished the Jacob Cass story in RTWM the other day.

That +!%% was compelling as hell.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Better than any angle WWE has come up with in months.

Some of the spots in that story were
eek.gif
sick.gif

Randy Orton getting speared into the ring steps by Big Show.
sick.gif

Rey Mysterio getting launched from the ring through the announce table by Vader.
sick.gif

Booker T getting Brain Bustered on the steel steps.
sick.gif

Overall good stuff.
pimp.gif

Go to the CAW mode and you should see a list of all the CAWs you have, then click on one and the sub-menu appears with a delete option

I have wwe 12 for PSN by the way and was trying to add the Razor Ramon and Doink videos to the characters I downloaded from community creations. Is it possible to do so and also where can I get the videos from.

**In a story that has surfaced online WWE Champion CM Punk is scheduled to get the January 28th ‘Raw’ house show in Evansville, Indiana off in order to appear at the UFC on FOX 2 event in the corner of Chael Sonnen. Dave Meltzer confirmed the story with Sonnen, who fights Mark Munoz on that card in a middleweight bout. The card takes place in Punk’s hometown of Chicago, Illinois and takes place the night before the ‘Royal Rumble’.

Has anyone here been able to reverse a finisher in WWE 12 and if so please elaborate on the character selected and also game setting?

Any setting. Just anticipate the grapple and hit the reverse trigger. Maybe it's easier said than done.

I know 4w and someone else asked why WWE was making Henry work through injury...

Mark Henry has been getting high praise backstage for working injured through the WWE live event tours and TV tapings. Henry has been in pain for some time and while WWE has offered him some time off, The World’s Strongest Man has turned it down.

Mark knows injuries have continually derailed his career and he's talked of retirement recently so he's going until he can't anymore...

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Regarding the online rumor of Rob Van Dam returning to WWE, Power Slamconfirms in their latest issue that RVD is seriously considering returning to the organization once his contract with TNA Wrestling expires. The magazine adds that the feeling is mutual as people in WWE want the master of the Five-Star Frog Splash back.

“RVD from what we’re told would receive a warm welcome in WWE,

I was watching the Elimination Chamber match from New Years Resolution 2006 today and I must say, the heat Cena gets now is nothing compared to what it was back than. This may just be because the audience was still an older crowd then, but 90% of the crowd was anti Cena.

To everyone wanting a Cena "heel" turn, Cena has basically been the top heel in the company since he first switched to the RAW brand. People pay money to boo him and see him lose.

Wouldn't him turning heel today essentially be a face turn? I mean we all want it to happen and would cheer for him if he was a heel.

Cena-ception

AquaGrape2345 wrote:
Has anyone here been able to reverse a finisher in WWE 12 and if so please elaborate on the character selected and also game setting?

I play all of the smackdown vs raw games.. on legend difficulty this year game the finisher reversal.. is more difficult to reverse because the prior games. .. it was.fairly easy to reverse. .

What I do is as soon as the cpu.. get a finisher.. I hit the reversal button repeatedly.. I tell now.. the cpu still hit the finisher at least 70% of the time.. that better than nothing..

If you don't want to do that.. I think you can boost the finisher reversal success rate in the setting options..

Back
Top Bottom