Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

Originally Posted by Peep Game

wewantsid_129041.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh how I miss the days...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I don't know why everyone romanticizes about Stephanie. She's as awful on TV as she is backstage.

but her ******* though..
embarassed.gif

Spoiler [+]
8.jpg
stephenie-mcmahon-1%2B%252811%2529.jpg
004.jpg

Will there be anything special done for the 25th Anniversary of the Royal Rumble?

Anyword on when the next live event comes to MSG?

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

I don't know why everyone romanticizes about Stephanie. She's as awful on TV as she is backstage.

but her ******* though..
embarassed.gif

Spoiler [+]
8.jpg
stephenie-mcmahon-1%2B%252811%2529.jpg
004.jpg

Spoiler [+]
29vj91t.jpg
69410_Stephanie_McMahon_918785_122_1138lo.jpg

Jericho is returning full time to the road with the Raw crew beginning this coming weekend.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Will there be anything special done for the 25th Anniversary of the Royal Rumble?

Anyword on when the next live event comes to MSG?

Last night they ran an ad here in NY that they are coming to MSG march 18th where Daniel Bryan will defend his title, CM Punk will defend his title, and Kane Vs. Cena.
also http://vids.wwe.com/14480/wwecom-exclusive-a-smiling-chris lol

and someone mentioned about the fact that Ziggler ran with the title and if that will be made into an angle. Well they have an article on WWE.com that sheds light on that.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2012-01-02/ziggler-title-runaway

Jericho is returning full time to the road with the Raw crew beginning this coming weekend.
i got tickets to a house show on 1/20, hope to see him there since its his hometown.

Someone make a .gif of the pause, lights on, walk away, anyone...916?
The perfect F this thread .gif response...until that mongoloid bkmac runs that .gif thru the ground.

I was thinking about Jeritroll all day at work today, and how awesome that return was. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom