Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

What I am asking for has nothing to do with the rankings.

If a title has to vacated, I don't understand why the Top 4 women aren't put in the 4-way match.

Not sure why that is viewed too much to ask for.

"Wrestling isn't real" ( aka: "It's just wrestling ) isn't an excuse to remove logic from booking.
I just explained the logic tho you just don’t like it which is fair. But seems logical to me.

There were 4 slots available.

You are only focusing on 2 for some reason.

What is the point of rankings if they aren't consistently used?

Slots 3 and 4 should also be in the match.

Also, why is it being decided in a 4-way or whatever the they are doing?

Why not a tournament like the men?
You never do this rapid fire question thing with WWE lol

Did you know there’s 2 womens belts and that 3 and 4 are actually the last major contender and next major contender for that belt?

You’re always reaching with AEW.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Did you know there’s 2 womens belts and that 3 and 4 are actually the last major contender and next major contender for the other belt?

Please respond.

That doesn't matter.

If there is a vacating of a title or a tournament for an interim title, the rankings should be followed to a TEE to give those competitors a shot at that opening.

That other title shouldn't have ANYTHING to do with that.

That doesn't matter.

If there is a vacating of a title or a tournament for an interim title, the rankings should be followed to a TEE to give those competitors a shot at that opening.

That other title shouldn't have ANYTHING to do with that.
This is laughable. Things can only be done your way or it’s wrong lol

PWI has confirmed that Thunder Rosa is struggling with a disc issue in her back that she had been trying to power through as of late, and notes that there is currently no timetable on her return.

Meanwhile, Fightful has confirmed that there is backstage animosity between Rosa and Britt Baker, as well as between Rosa and Jamie Hayter after the former broke the latter's nose, with the report suggesting that neither women can stand Rosa but that everyone is trying to remain professional backstage.

Back
Top Bottom