Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

These pics from Dynamite didn’t look great. WWE has their issues too.

I will say that those sections have been tarped off at pretty much every AEW show since the beginning of the promotion. Even the ppvs. The hard camera section for sure, and even WWE does that. Not sure what the reasoning is for the next section over, but it's definitely a thing with them.

I will say that those sections have been tarped off at pretty much every AEW show since the beginning of the promotion. Even the ppvs. The hard camera section for sure, and even WWE does that. Not sure what the reasoning is for the next section over, but it's definitely a thing with them.

How many shows have you gone to?

Plan on going to the Arthur Ashe show?

Can't wait for JOrdan Grayce to fire off about how Tony Khan is body shaming / height-phobic vs. her Husband.

She has KD, Ja Morant, Dame Lilliard twitter fingers.

How many shows have you gone to?

Plan on going to the Arthur Ashe show?

Man I wish. I'd love to get to one there. It's right around when school starts back up again, and I can't take the time off. Been to every All In/Out so far, the first Double or Nothing, and a handful of Dynamites. Had a real good time at all, as I'm sure swaynomics930 swaynomics930 can vouch for.

Per fightful:

• he felt disrespected due to lack of communication from the company leading up to this weekend
  • lack of time for the match also lead to feeling disrespected
  • asked for release before the match
  • met with Tony before the show and voiced his frustration and it escalated to him cussing Tony out
  • Gresham is done with wrestling for the foreseeable future after this month
  • came out without his usual attire to show people the real him for what could be his last match
  • no statement from ROH/Tony
NEW UPDATE FROM FIGHTFUL AT 4:36 PM:

• Gresham met with Tony at 4 PM before the show and was upset about the creative direction for his character.

Looks like it may have had nothing to do with him losing.

Per fightful:

• he felt disrespected due to lack of communication from the company leading up to this weekend
  • lack of time for the match also lead to feeling disrespected
  • asked for release before the match
  • met with Tony before the show and voiced his frustration and it escalated to him cussing Tony out
  • Gresham is done with wrestling for the foreseeable future after this month
  • came out without his usual attire to show people the real him for what could be his last match
  • no statement from ROH/Tony
NEW UPDATE FROM FIGHTFUL AT 4:36 PM:

• Gresham met with Tony at 4 PM before the show and was upset about the creative direction for his character.

Looks like it may have had nothing to do with him losing.
Damn man that sucks. Can't believe his wife inadvertantly buried him on the Twitters too.

Starting to see a trend here.

When TK no longer wants you, this is what happens. AEW just goes radio silent.

Have the balls to tell folks what the deal is.

Putting the world title match as the first match and having it go only 11 minutes feels like Tony Khan sending a (passive-aggressive) message to talent, he hadn't done that for any of his previous PPVs.

9lg7b6nqted91.jpg
1-ECDB73-D-EC98-414-A-AC7-A-E8-DFF4448-EFB-removebg-preview.png

Feel like the tag match was what folks were looking towards most. Briscoes a bigger deal than Gresham.

Yeah the main buildup for Death Before Dishonor was the FTR/Briscoes rematch.

The Gresham/Claudio rematch had little buildup and was put together at the last minute.

Back
Top Bottom