Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

75% of the [AEW] roster can have a really solid match in their sleep

I can see tonight being Dynamite’s highest rated show ever because of all this controversy and curiosity.

Any increased viewership from this has nothing to do with in-ring prowess.
It's based on hype, promos, backstage antics - not what wrestling purists pride themselves on.
The stuff that fuels apathy coming from other sources.

Hangmin heard y'all criticizing his title run, claiming he couldn't draw which is why he went into business for himself in the promo before their title match. He knew it was all going to play out like this and now interest in AEW is the highest it's been in a while.
With his mind for the business, why would he need advice from anyone?

#Longtermplanning

So CM Phil gets hurt, Mox wins the interim title

- Mox proceeds to beat the dog**** outta Punk to become the undisputed champion

- Drops the title to CM Phil at ALL OUT after some nonsensical booking for the rematch.

- CM Phil goes scorched earth on everybody afterwards while Cocaine Tony sits there like a doofus

- Shenanigans ensue

- Now CM Phil is injured...again and has to drop the title.....again

Oy vey.

Punk documentary gonna be one for the ages if WWE ever gets aew video library lol

** **** appears to me as "Mr. Go Into Business For Himself." Who booked him knowing his MO?
Were you in the camp of people who said they should have never signed CM PunK? If not you don’t get to say that now

In any case it’s worked out pretty well. Would you argue that CM Punk has been bad for business ? That’s a hard argument to make whether you like him or not

I just hope that they have a video package recapping the presser so that casual fans like myself know why Kenny and the Young Bucks aren't there

I just hope that they have a video package recapping the presser so that casual fans like myself know why Kenny and the Young Bucks aren't there
I personally think the entire show should be video packages explaining how we got here

And then a video package explaining Excalibur explaining wrestling moves

How else will we understand what’s going on?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom