Wrestling Thread Apr 12-18 | 4/18 TNA Lockdown - Every Match in a Steel Cage | Styles vs Pope

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

lol at copying over pics from the pics thread at bb. there are some cool ones over ther
Way to ruin the game ya jerk
frown.gif

Did anybody else read that Cody Rhodes is wearing amateur style headgear to sell the Orton punt??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That would be almost as dope as D-Lo's chest protector.

Angle's wifey.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

F4WOnline.com is reporting that there is growing concern amongst TNA officials that Jeff Hardy might once again be dealing with past issues that plagued him during his last run with the company, and also lead to his release from WWE prior to debuting with TNA. It's being reported that Kevin Nash suffered a concussion during the cage match he had against Hardy when Jeff hit the Swanton Bomb on Nash's head.

Many backstage TNA officials believe that Hardy's work since returning to TNA has been sub par, with examples being that his promos are mostly babble and appear incoherent, his ring work is unusually sloppy and his behavior is erratic.

Not surprised but always
smh.gif
@ his druggie !#+...especially with that trial coming up. Dude was at the peak of his career and left just so he could rest up his body and smoke as much !@!# as possible without worrying about piss tests. Meth Hardy strikes again.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Did anybody else read that Cody Rhodes is wearing amateur style headgear to sell the Orton punt??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That would be almost as dope as D-Lo's chest protector.
Did not know this.
laugh.gif

^ I remember how zoned out Meth was after him and RVD tagged that one night
laugh.gif
. After the match he was like
indifferent.gif
, then all of the sudden
eek.gif
roll.gif

Yoooo with all the Steiner talk, I had to go back and watch Steinermania 1 + 2 again...I'm surprised retro ain't post 'em up.

I was tearing up from laughing so hard.
roll.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/Gly0JC5VM54&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1http://www.youtube.com/v/Gly0JC5VM54&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1 

Steinermania_2_Botchamania
Uploaded by Geese_Howard. - Discover the latest sports and extreme videos.

"FAT ##%%*"
roll.gif

The math promo.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Earl Hebner spot.
roll.gif

The shoot on Ric Flair
eek.gif
laugh.gif
(that's why Flair hated his guts
laugh.gif
)

SCOTT STEINER IS THAT DUDE.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let me know if video 2 doesn't pop up, I'll give y'all another link.

Lol I just watched both Steiner vids...The second vid at the end, with Scotty doing his "Math" 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...Petey Williams was trying not to laugh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..I was almost in tears listening to this man add..

Those Steinermania videos have me in tears.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That "Aw man I done %$+@%% up" look he had on his face after he botched that suplex on AJ.
laugh.gif

That Flair promo. 
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Scott Steiner was a beast though in his early WWE/WCW pre-steriod years.
pimp.gif

wwe officials have contacted tiger woods on guest hosting the june 7th episode of raw which is gonna be in miami florida

eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Scott's brain has been ruined either by bumps, or roids.
laugh.gif

Dude def failed math and english in school.

That "Aw man I done %$+@%% up" look he had on his face after he botched that suplex on AJ.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Someone please make a gif of that.

"FAT ##%%*"
roll.gif

Classic.

Spoiler [+]
An advertisement for the 5/22 Supershow at US Bank Arena listed Sheamus as being part of Team Smackdown along with Jericho and Punk vs Team Raw of Triple H, Orton and Kofi Kingston. As always plans can and usually do change but it is possible that Sheamus may be moved over to Smackdown in the 2010 Draft.

Tonight:
- Drew McIntyre vs Kane
- Dolph Ziggler vs R-Truth
- Michelle McCool vs Mickie James
- Hart Dynasty and Rey Mysterio vs The Straight Edge Society
- JTG vs A Member of The Dudebusters (?)
- Jack Swagger vs Edge vs Chris Jericho

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

wwe officials have contacted tiger woods on guest hosting the june 7th episode of raw which is gonna be in miami florida

laugh.gif
 Like that would actually go down. Tiger is boring dude. 
GotHolesInMySocks wrote:
Spoiler [+]
An advertisement for the 5/22 Supershow at US Bank Arena listed Sheamus as being part of Team Smackdown along with Jericho and Punk vs Team Raw of Triple H, Orton and Kofi Kingston. As always plans can and usually do change but it is possible that Sheamus may be moved over to Smackdown in the 2010 Draft.
indifferent.gif
 if they move dude. He's fine where he's at now. 

I PMed the Botchamania guy to put Castlevania music in the next Steinermania video and to call it Steinermania: Sympy of the Night. I hope he listens to my request.

This is by far my favorite Scott Steiner promo. The man is a poet. The second one proves that he's also the greatest ring announcer ever.

As great as Batista is now, Steiner was the prototype for the musclehead with swag. He's also better than Big Dave on the mic because he comes from a highly educated university.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Spoiler [+]

That'll be pretty cool
pimp.gif
. I'll be there so hopefully they bring the heat.

Back
Top Bottom