Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Is there something someone could do that would cross the line for you though?... Something that would make you not be able to be overlooked?..
I still love Chris Benoit. WIll always love that man's work. Watching his matches have NEVER made me feel ANY type of way.

I just don't care about these people man. I don't know them. It boils down to that. I don't know these dudes. They aren't my friends or co-workers. They just entertain me. As long as they continue to entertain me, I don't care WHAT they do.

Like @brendasdeadbaby  , I KNOW Vince is an out of touch racist. I still support his stupid *** company.

I am just emotionally detached from all of that fandom stuff man. 

it's a real dilemma tho imo i feel both opinions have validity, that is, case' & dc's
Man, people get beat every day. I am not about to look down on anyone for making a mistake. I make mistakes every damn day. There are things I have done in my life that if people that respect me knew, would look at me like 
grin.gif

EVERYONE has their skeletons man. EVERYONE. So how am I going to look at that man and say, "You hit a girl. You are a bad bad man." What kinda sucka **** is that? He made a mistake. Ok? I don't know him. I don't care!

Again, that doesn't mean I am SUPPORTING it either

honestly, i'm still not even sold that he did it
I am with you there. I don't know what happened.

Also, I can't blame him for doing something like that with a brain that was as messed up as his.

I don't AGREE WITH the Benoit hate. But humans are emotional creatures and can't look at things from other's POVs. So I guess I understand

I still love Chris Benoit.

honestly, i'm still not even sold that he did it

It was Kevin Sullivan, in the study, with the knife... :lol:...

I'm not even talking Benoit or something of a singular nature... But more...

What if white football player you were a fan of... Had video of him at a KKK rally "leaked"?... If he was committing hate crimes in the video?...

Would you still be a fan of him?...

What if white football player you were a fan of... Had video of him at a KKK rally "leaked"?... If he was committing hate crimes in the video?...

people have the right to their opinion...and the right to change their opinion

Last edited:
It was Kevin Sullivan, in the study, with the knife...
laugh.gif

I'm not even talking Benoit or something of a singular nature... But more...

I am a fan of the SKILL. Not the PERSON.

If Will Bynum robbed my best friend, I would still enjoy watching WIll Bynum play basketball.

If Mark Price, my favorite white athlete of all time, had KKK videos, I would still enjoy his game.

Again man, I am able to separate the two

i asked yall maybe a month ago how yall feel pro wrestling influences yall....

and da question was played off...all i was looking for was an honest response but i feel what i got mostly was a conditioned response

i asked yall maybe a month ago how yall feel pro wrestling influences yall....

and da question was played off...all i was looking for was an honest response but i feel what i got mostly was a conditioned response
Rephrase the question? I missed it before

I am a fan of the SKILL. Not the PERSON.

If Will Bynum robbed my best friend, I would still enjoy watching WIll Bynum play basketball.

If Mark Price, my favorite white athlete of all time, had KKK videos, I would still enjoy his game.

Again man, I am able to separate the two

i don;t know man, like what if some pro athlete ***** a family member of yours or something...i feel it would might be difficult to continue as a fan....no?

Last edited:
Fair enough... I can most if the time... I'm just amazed that you can %100 of the time, no questions asked...

You would make such a horrible friend Btw :lol:... You're the type to wear Bynum jersey the next day too :lol:..

i don;t know man, like what if some pro athlete ***** a family member of yours or something...i feel it would might be difficult to continue as a fan....no?
I wouldn't stop watching the sport. So what am I going to do if that person was playing in a game I am watching? Close my eyes when they check in?

I can't turn off what I am impressed by. If someone I don't like does something impressive, it is STILL imrpessive

i'm being as honest as i can be w/o worrying about be characterized an particular way

i don't owe wrestling anything really

Not sure if this is what you are asking but.........

How Often Do You Think About Wrestling? - The PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING - DVDVR Message Board http://deathvalleydriver.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2284-how-often-do-you-think-about-wrestling/

a caller asked jericho & mick foley if they ever felt guilty about enjoying wrestling or if any of the bad things like that philly ring annoucer back in the day, etc...with the kids...if turning the other cheek to stuff like that can affect one's perspective

foley gasped then quickly fine tuned a response addressing only the violence of wrestling

but what's foley gonna do, say "ya, its all effed up man, i wouldn't suggest being a fan" ?

so him and jericho refused a direct answer to the question or pretended to not understand what was asked

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom