Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

i think bray wyatt's character is pretty cool within a wrestling context...

but i really dislike those promo's with all the split second imagery and stuff...like i don't want to subject myself to whatever they're throwing in there
for my subconscious to process

the other example i gave before is how i really respected macho man's in-ring abilties, his high tempo comparably and all that...

but he could never be my favorite or even close with the way he promoted verbal abuse on elizabeth...and the threat of physical abuse as well

even as a kid that ish was not at all cool in my book

Man please in 2015 women want to be treated equal but when they put hands on a man and he reacts accordingly and strikes her back they want to play the victim card, miss me with that bs

thats not at all what i'm talking about

elizabeth never deserved any of that ish man...i don't care if they worked it out beforehand or not...so its her fault as well for promoting that mindset

R. Kelly pissing on those girls doesn't stop me from getting chills when I hear

danny-brown3.gif

elizabeth never deserved any of that ish man...i don't care if they worked it out beforehand or not...so its her fault as well for promoting that mindset

Man I don't know the history of Elizabeth or randy so I dunno. Maybe she deserved it for giving hogan the come **** me now face. when egos get hurt you don't know how people react yourself included.

Last edited:

Limited perspective. You don't know WHAT that woman did to that man. So stop saying what she didn't deserve. The only thing you saw was her cute smile and small frame on TV. Nothing else

kind of off topic, but its relevant here...

one of the things i valued in rap music (besides the something from nothing) was the attitude
like, be your own person, question authority, etc

now its a lot of promoting the feeling of being unaffected...like ish...i'm just too cool for anything to piss me off...i'm just too rich to care about anything deeply...
jay-z is winning at life more tha most of yall peasants can fathom...etc...all robot ish ain't for me...never will be

Limited perspective. You don't know WHAT that woman did to that man. So stop saying what she didn't deserve. The only thing you saw was her cute smile and small frame on TV. Nothing else

i'm talking about her character b, not the real person...her character didn't deserve that ish
how could you not see that distinction?

Last edited:
When did this become the woman beater apologist thread?

When you and case started praying for the downfall of a successful colored man for hitting his women and not knowing how to take a mans personal life away (which is non of our business) from his professional life.

#TMTALLDAY

Last edited:
100% agree

I have talked about this with my 4 sisters and moms before and they all said if they throw hands with a man they expecting to get hit back. Moms and my 5 aunts told me never to hit a women but if a ***** hit or try to press me hit her right back.

you guys are debating some thing tangent to what i was talking about
i mean, go ahead, but just realize it

When you and case started praying for the downfall of a successful colored man for hitting his women and not knowing how to take a mans personal life away (which is non of our business) from his professional life.

#TMTALLDAY

one has the right to feel a certain way about abuse...regardless of skin color...can you separate the two?

Man please in 2015 women want to be treated equal but when they put hands on a man and he reacts accordingly and strikes her back they want to play the victim card, miss me with that bs

Don't get me wrong... If a chick is attacking me, and the situation calls for me punching that chick between the eyes... She's going down, no questions asked...

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Does the fact that I occasionally piss on a girl effect the way you think of me?...

Does the fact that I occasionally piss on a girl effect the way you think of me?...

if i took everything you said w/o any humor...it would be disturbing
but you're not trying to be only disturbing as i see it

:lol:

When did this become the woman beater apologist thread?

#TMTALLDAY

My like or dislike of someone has nothing to do with their skin color, sexual orientation, ect....

Unless you're religious... In which case... Regardless of which faith you follow and the god you believe in... I'm going to always think you're kinda stupid...

Last edited:
But to want to see a man defeated both mentally and physically because of it is ridiculous. It's none of our business

hard to say if its our business or not as floyd makes a living aided by the media

but i do agree that people can use things to simply justify a per-conceived notion they have, and that can be wrong imo

"America tries to emasculate it's great"

Wall Street guys cheat, manipulate and beat their wives every day, brag about their riches every day, use racial slurs every day and Hollywood makes movies that portrays them as cool yuppies. Black man does the same labeled as a "thug" and want blood.

Not directed at anybody. I'm out "drops mic"

#TMT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom