Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

for me those 2 go without saying. watch those 2 everyday.

the league is pretty decent as well.

Last edited:
Man the internets hypes the HELL out of Maria Kenesis's butt. 

What you expect from these kids that's never seen good mass in person let alone know the feel of that wave when you handling your biz back there. Same dudes that hype up AJ and Paige :smh:

This lee vs quillin match on nbc is a slugfest. Throwing jabs and hooks all over the place

Last edited:
DC do you have a list of Ibushi's best matches this year?
vs. Naito: New Japan Cup

vs. Nakamura: Wrestle Kingdom 9

vs. AJ Styles: Invasion Attack

vs. Honma: New Beginning

vs. Harashima: Super DDT from Saitama

All on Daily Motions

Quoting as a remainder

And can't find the link now (bout to watch Furious 7), and Morrison did a cannonball dive out the ring, clearly supposed to hit both Cage and the other masked dude, but it seemed like Cage wasn't paying attention, even as Morrison's feet grazed his head :lol:

Just got caught up on the thread. Nobody had Seinfeld or Simpsons on their GOAT list?

Seinfeld doesn't make the top 10 for me cause it fell of the final season or 2, plus the finale was probably the worst one I've ever seen (including the turd the Soprano's dropped)..

And the Simpson's should've been cancelled about 8-9 yrs ago..It's beyond played out and irrelevant..

Quoting as a remainder

And can't find the link now
(bout to watch Furious 7), and Morrison did a cannonball dive out the ring, clearly supposed to hit both Cage and the other masked dude, but it seemed like Cage wasn't paying attention, even as Morrison's feet grazed his head
laugh.gif
Reported for watching Bootlegged movies

Seinfeld doesn't make the top 10 for me cause it fell of the final season or 2, plus the finale was probably the worst one I've ever seen (including the turd the Soprano's dropped)..

And the Simpson's should've been cancelled about 8-9 yrs ago..It's beyond played out and irrelevant..

Not hearing any Seinfeld slander.

Back
Top Bottom