Wrestling Thread April 11-17 | 4/17 TNA Lockdown PPV - All Cage Matches - Angle vs Jarrett

roll.gif
at the acting backstage in the Divas locker room.

Natalya
pimp.gif
devil.gif
:erection

Is this the official WWE thread? I used to be a huuuge wrestling fan when Stone Cold and The Rock was around. Even before that. But I just won tickets to WWE Smackdown May 15th where I live in Austin. I haven't seen wrestling in forever. Ive heard of Cena and all these dudes, but am I even gonna have fun? I bet the experience and intensity will be awesome, but its just not the same it used to be....or is it?

But they were free so I have to go.

btw. i posted this in the XXVII Fallout Thread.

Is this the official WWE thread? I used to be a huuuge wrestling fan when Stone Cold and The Rock was around. Even before that. But I just won tickets to WWE Smackdown May 15th where I live in Austin. I haven't seen wrestling in forever. Ive heard of Cena and all these dudes, but am I even gonna have fun? I bet the experience and intensity will be awesome, but its just not the same it used to be....or is it?

But they were free so I have to go.

btw. i posted this in the XXVII Fallout Thread.

Mistico cleared his entrance perfectly on Smackdown, is the RAW ring like an inch or two higher?
laugh.gif

sbrar8 is actually getting some offense.

Mistico cleared his entrance perfectly on Smackdown, is the RAW ring like an inch or two higher?
laugh.gif

sbrar8 is actually getting some offense.

Back
Top Bottom