Wrestling Thread April 11-17 | 4/17 TNA Lockdown PPV - All Cage Matches - Angle vs Jarrett

been working like a madman lately but i have two weeks off now....feels good man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Awesome video, muscle.� I'm not familiar with So Cal Pro Wrestling, other than Adam Pearce because of his time in Ring of Honor.� Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG) is the only West Coast Indy I really know about.� Anyway, it's crazy to see what these indy guys put their bodies through for very little pay in front of only maybe 100 fans.� I guess it's a mix of love and craziness.

Funny you talk about wanting to be a heel manager with them.� Just last week, probably the greatest manager of the post-2000 era sadly committed suicide.� Larry Sweeney was only 27 years old, but many considered him to be a young Bobby Heenan.� Unfortunately, since WWE has decided to move away from the use of managers (and pro wrestling as a whole), he never became a national star.� But on the indy scene, he was well known and respected for his talent.
Thanks for that...just did some research.

Such a shame.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Awesome video, muscle.� I'm not familiar with So Cal Pro Wrestling, other than Adam Pearce because of his time in Ring of Honor.� Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG) is the only West Coast Indy I really know about.� Anyway, it's crazy to see what these indy guys put their bodies through for very little pay in front of only maybe 100 fans.� I guess it's a mix of love and craziness.

Funny you talk about wanting to be a heel manager with them.� Just last week, probably the greatest manager of the post-2000 era sadly committed suicide.� Larry Sweeney was only 27 years old, but many considered him to be a young Bobby Heenan.� Unfortunately, since WWE has decided to move away from the use of managers (and pro wrestling as a whole), he never became a national star.� But on the indy scene, he was well known and respected for his talent.
Thanks for that...just did some research.

Such a shame.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Nice vid loco. Thanks for posting.

And if you want to manage ..free to manage hombrelobo in the NTWT anytime. Loco/Lobo would be unstoppable.
I like the sound of this.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Nice vid loco. Thanks for posting.

And if you want to manage ..free to manage hombrelobo in the NTWT anytime. Loco/Lobo would be unstoppable.
I like the sound of this.

Back
Top Bottom