Wrestling Thread April 11-17 | 4/17 TNA Lockdown PPV - All Cage Matches - Angle vs Jarrett

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

HHH's Horse Fail At WrestleMania
According to sources, WWE originally planned for Triple H to ride a Clydesdale horse to the ring for his match against The Undertaker at WrestleMania XXVII.During a test run, the horse fell through the trap door on the WrestleMania stage, with Hunter riding it. The horse was spooked and went wild. Plans for the ring entrance were immediately scrapped.

The horse was a 'Clydesdale'. Our source says Triple H couldn't guide the massive animal away from the trap door, which had a casket (this would hold The Undertaker). That would then rise to the top of the stage during the entrances. According to the source, the horse fell through the stage with Triple H riding it and crushed the casket during the rehearsal. 'Taker was not inside at the time.
The arena was immediately cleared of staff members and rehearsal was canceled. We've been told that the horse was stuck for hours and almost had to be euthanized due to the extreme stress it had suffered. WWE crew members also had to dismantle the stage so the horse could be freed.
WWE management then made the call that it was not worth the risk and plans were scrapped.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OMG...I was dying reading this

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

HHH's Horse Fail At WrestleMania
According to sources, WWE originally planned for Triple H to ride a Clydesdale horse to the ring for his match against The Undertaker at WrestleMania XXVII.During a test run, the horse fell through the trap door on the WrestleMania stage, with Hunter riding it. The horse was spooked and went wild. Plans for the ring entrance were immediately scrapped.

The horse was a 'Clydesdale'. Our source says Triple H couldn't guide the massive animal away from the trap door, which had a casket (this would hold The Undertaker). That would then rise to the top of the stage during the entrances. According to the source, the horse fell through the stage with Triple H riding it and crushed the casket during the rehearsal. 'Taker was not inside at the time.
The arena was immediately cleared of staff members and rehearsal was canceled. We've been told that the horse was stuck for hours and almost had to be euthanized due to the extreme stress it had suffered. WWE crew members also had to dismantle the stage so the horse could be freed.
WWE management then made the call that it was not worth the risk and plans were scrapped.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OMG...I was dying reading this

More Talent Tweet About Edge

John Cena - "CeNation. I am very proud of edge for all that he has accomplished. He is certain to be in the hall of fame. Im proud to have had so many Great moments with him. He is a true wrestling purist and one of the smartest people I've had the pleasure of wrestling with. For your last match to be a championship win at WrestleMania ...is a damn good finish to one helluva career."

Even on his damn Twitter the guy talks like a moron.  Does he need a WWE writer to script his tweets too?  F this guy.

More Talent Tweet About Edge

John Cena - "CeNation. I am very proud of edge for all that he has accomplished. He is certain to be in the hall of fame. Im proud to have had so many Great moments with him. He is a true wrestling purist and one of the smartest people I've had the pleasure of wrestling with. For your last match to be a championship win at WrestleMania ...is a damn good finish to one helluva career."

Even on his damn Twitter the guy talks like a moron.  Does he need a WWE writer to script his tweets too?  F this guy.

4wrestling - I see what you totally mean with that. They should've kept it off camera but it is what it is I guess...

I just finished watching that SD! video and I couldn't help but notice how his song is so on point on what's happening now.

"On this day I see clearly everything has come to life
A bitter place and a broken dream
And we'll leave it all, leave it all behind"

eek.gif

4wrestling - I see what you totally mean with that. They should've kept it off camera but it is what it is I guess...

I just finished watching that SD! video and I couldn't help but notice how his song is so on point on what's happening now.

"On this day I see clearly everything has come to life
A bitter place and a broken dream
And we'll leave it all, leave it all behind"

eek.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

This isn't spoiling anything for Smackdown, so I just want to rant quickly about it because it really pissed me off reading it.

What's there any freaking reason to have Edge and Kane shake hands?  Like really?  Edge supposedly killed Kane's father last year (along with tormenting him for months).  We all know wrestling storylines are fake, but could they please try to keep kayfabe just a little bit?  What benefit is there from Kane and Edge shaking hands?  Absolutely nothing other than telling your fans that everything you do on tv is a crock.  I don't care if Edge and Kane are best friends in real life, Kane didn't need to be on camera with Edge, no less shaking his hand.  So stupid and frustrating.

I'm not sure what you mean but if say they shook hands and wwe cameras caught the footage and say aired it on wwe.com or edges future DVD, instead of on SD airtime, would u be less bothered? I mean they're friends. Let it be bro. Doesn't bother me.

This isn't spoiling anything for Smackdown, so I just want to rant quickly about it because it really pissed me off reading it.

What's there any freaking reason to have Edge and Kane shake hands?  Like really?  Edge supposedly killed Kane's father last year (along with tormenting him for months).  We all know wrestling storylines are fake, but could they please try to keep kayfabe just a little bit?  What benefit is there from Kane and Edge shaking hands?  Absolutely nothing other than telling your fans that everything you do on tv is a crock.  I don't care if Edge and Kane are best friends in real life, Kane didn't need to be on camera with Edge, no less shaking his hand.  So stupid and frustrating.

I'm not sure what you mean but if say they shook hands and wwe cameras caught the footage and say aired it on wwe.com or edges future DVD, instead of on SD airtime, would u be less bothered? I mean they're friends. Let it be bro. Doesn't bother me.

You're not serious are you?
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

indifferent.gif
 I agree, really? are we supposed to believe the cops couldn't put evidence on Edge being the murder so he got off on a technicality also? 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 I agree, really? are we supposed to believe the cops couldn't put evidence on Edge being the murder so he got off on a technicality also? 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I am serious.  Edge and Kane went down as the worst storyline of 2010, but regardless, they still shouldn't be shaking hands on camera.  I don't care if they are best friends in real life.  It didn't need to be shown to the audience.

indifferent.gif

I am serious.  Edge and Kane went down as the worst storyline of 2010, but regardless, they still shouldn't be shaking hands on camera.  I don't care if they are best friends in real life.  It didn't need to be shown to the audience.

^Well Kane gave JR third degree burns and JR didnt mention it last time he commented on a Kane match meh
Lets just be happy Katie Vick esque storylines are done (we hope)

Back
Top Bottom