Wrestling Thread April 11-17 | 4/17 TNA Lockdown PPV - All Cage Matches - Angle vs Jarrett

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Reminds me of an old post I remember making around the time Kane was kidnapping and torturing Mysterio on Raw 2 years or so ago.
I've just never been a fan of murder plots in wrestling.
I can't suspend disbelief when attempted murder is conducted in front of an arena full of witnesses
laugh.gif
"Hello, 911, what is your emergency?"
"He...hello? I'd like to report a possible murder."
"Sir, where are you?"
"I'm in Madison Square Garden, I'm looking at the suspect now."
"Sir, can you give a description of the suspect."
"He's...a...Big...Red...Machine!"
"Say that again, sir. Sir?!"
"Hold up, pyros about to hit..."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This post reminded me, I think someone actually called the police when Taker "killed" Paul Bearer the 1st time by pouring cement in that box he was in.

Reminds me of an old post I remember making around the time Kane was kidnapping and torturing Mysterio on Raw 2 years or so ago.
I've just never been a fan of murder plots in wrestling.
I can't suspend disbelief when attempted murder is conducted in front of an arena full of witnesses
laugh.gif
"Hello, 911, what is your emergency?"
"He...hello? I'd like to report a possible murder."
"Sir, where are you?"
"I'm in Madison Square Garden, I'm looking at the suspect now."
"Sir, can you give a description of the suspect."
"He's...a...Big...Red...Machine!"
"Say that again, sir. Sir?!"
"Hold up, pyros about to hit..."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This post reminded me, I think someone actually called the police when Taker "killed" Paul Bearer the 1st time by pouring cement in that box he was in.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

More Talent Tweet About Edge

John Cena - "CeNation. I am very proud of edge for all that he has accomplished. He is certain to be in the hall of fame. Im proud to have had so many Great moments with him. He is a true wrestling purist and one of the smartest people I've had the pleasure of wrestling with. For your last match to be a championship win at WrestleMania ...is a damn good finish to one helluva career."

Even on his damn Twitter the guy talks like a moron.  Does he need a WWE writer to script his tweets too?  F this guy.

Hating a little too much there
laugh.gif
. Those were pretty good comments from Cena to Edge. It's sad to see Edge go though
frown.gif
. Great seeing how he progressed over the years into main-event status
pimp.gif
. He'll be missed for sure.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

More Talent Tweet About Edge

John Cena - "CeNation. I am very proud of edge for all that he has accomplished. He is certain to be in the hall of fame. Im proud to have had so many Great moments with him. He is a true wrestling purist and one of the smartest people I've had the pleasure of wrestling with. For your last match to be a championship win at WrestleMania ...is a damn good finish to one helluva career."

Even on his damn Twitter the guy talks like a moron.  Does he need a WWE writer to script his tweets too?  F this guy.

Hating a little too much there
laugh.gif
. Those were pretty good comments from Cena to Edge. It's sad to see Edge go though
frown.gif
. Great seeing how he progressed over the years into main-event status
pimp.gif
. He'll be missed for sure.

Just watch the Val Venis vid.
laugh.gif

Mike Knox hit it too.
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

John Morrison is the ultimate herb.
30t6p3b.gif

Just watch the Val Venis vid.
laugh.gif

Mike Knox hit it too.
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

John Morrison is the ultimate herb.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I'll ask this again...does anyone here have Smackdown vs Raw 2011?? any good?

It's a good game, but definitely not one of the best in the series.

WWE Universe mode is addicting. That mode was what I was primarily playing when I first got the game.

Some aspects of Universe mode can get repetitive after a while like seeing the same cutscenes over and over again, but it has the potential to breathe new life into the Smackdown vs Raw franchise.

WWE Universe mode is addicting. That mode was what I was primarily playing when I first got the game.

Some aspects of Universe mode can get repetitive after a while like seeing the same cutscenes over and over again, but it has the potential to breathe new life into the Smackdown vs Raw franchise.

Originally Posted by toine2983

is the universe mode like a expanded career mode or is it like a rise from the minors to the majors type of thing?

Originally Posted by toine2983

is the universe mode like a expanded career mode or is it like a rise from the minors to the majors type of thing?

Universe Mode is basically where you play through the WWE's yearly schedule.

Each week you have three shows Raw, WWE Superstars and Smackdown.

On each show you can play anywhere from 3-5 predetermined matches (you have the option of editing any of the matches to your liking) including #1 contenders matches for the various titles.

And at the end of each month you get to play through a WWE PPV.

You go through these weekly shows and monthly PPVs until you get to Wrestlemania, afterwhich a new year in Universe mode begins.

Universe Mode is basically where you play through the WWE's yearly schedule.

Each week you have three shows Raw, WWE Superstars and Smackdown.

On each show you can play anywhere from 3-5 predetermined matches (you have the option of editing any of the matches to your liking) including #1 contenders matches for the various titles.

And at the end of each month you get to play through a WWE PPV.

You go through these weekly shows and monthly PPVs until you get to Wrestlemania, afterwhich a new year in Universe mode begins.

Val just murdered Morrison in that vid..I did a google search to see who Mike Knox is, and I was kinda shocked..Can't believe Melina(who is ugly as hell herself) hooked up with furry thing..

Val just murdered Morrison in that vid..I did a google search to see who Mike Knox is, and I was kinda shocked..Can't believe Melina(who is ugly as hell herself) hooked up with furry thing..

Back
Top Bottom