Wrestling Thread April 11-17 | 4/17 TNA Lockdown PPV - All Cage Matches - Angle vs Jarrett

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Awesome pics Case. How much did they charge you for those seats?

Thanks 4w..We actually got our tickets off StubHub..After shipping and fees I think we paid around $100 for both..Really good deal I think..

Man you guys have no idea how bad Nick and Brooke Hogan were getting dogged last night..Me and 2 other guys around me were givin' em hell for about 20 minutes straight..At one point me and a guy in the row in front of me were told to chill out by a guy with an "official" looking TNA shirt on..Brooke got up and went to the aisle and it looked like she was in a heated convo. with some tna employees..She came back to her seat and looked pretty shook up..The guy in front of me told her to calm down cause he was sure that Nick didnt get in another car wreck..She just stared dude down and shook her head..I got kinda embarrassed cause right when I yelled at her to "Sit the ***# down" the crowd went silent and my entire section turned and stared at me, but most were laughing so it wasn't too bad..

When the guys in the final match were being introduced I left my seat to get a little closer to take pics..When Bubba Ray came out and walked around the ring he stopped on our side of the cage..I yelled at him "Bubba, Heatwave, Hara Arena"..He laughed and gave me a "Hell Yeah"..I got all geeked up and totally marked out..Im a dork..
roll.gif
roll.gif

Here's a video I did from a local show on Saturday night. Hanging with all the guys was great, they all have amazing stories. Made me wanna look into being a heel manager for them, haha.

Here's a video I did from a local show on Saturday night. Hanging with all the guys was great, they all have amazing stories. Made me wanna look into being a heel manager for them, haha.

Awesome video, muscle.  I'm not familiar with So Cal Pro Wrestling, other than Adam Pearce because of his time in Ring of Honor. Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG) is the only West Coast Indy I really know about. Anyway, it's crazy to see what these indy guys put their bodies through for very little pay in front of only maybe 100 fans. I guess it's a mix of love and craziness.

Funny you talk about wanting to be a heel manager with them. Just last week, probably the greatest manager of the post-2000 era sadly committed suicide. Larry Sweeney was only 27 years old, but many considered him to be a young Bobby Heenan. Unfortunately, since WWE has decided to move away from the use of managers (and pro wrestling as a whole), he never became a national star. But on the indy scene, he was well known and respected for his talent.

Awesome video, muscle.  I'm not familiar with So Cal Pro Wrestling, other than Adam Pearce because of his time in Ring of Honor. Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG) is the only West Coast Indy I really know about. Anyway, it's crazy to see what these indy guys put their bodies through for very little pay in front of only maybe 100 fans. I guess it's a mix of love and craziness.

Funny you talk about wanting to be a heel manager with them. Just last week, probably the greatest manager of the post-2000 era sadly committed suicide. Larry Sweeney was only 27 years old, but many considered him to be a young Bobby Heenan. Unfortunately, since WWE has decided to move away from the use of managers (and pro wrestling as a whole), he never became a national star. But on the indy scene, he was well known and respected for his talent.

Nice vid loco. Thanks for posting.

And if you want to manage ..free to manage hombrelobo in the NTWT anytime. Loco/Lobo would be unstoppable.

And if you want to manage ..free to manage hombrelobo in the NTWT anytime. Loco/Lobo would be unstoppable.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Well when the booker books himself to go over, it's not hard to be unstoppable.  Everyone knows TennHouse was the better man.

This week's thread coming soon.  Raw tapings are going on right now.

Well when the booker books himself to go over, it's not hard to be unstoppable.  Everyone knows TennHouse was the better man.

This week's thread coming soon.  Raw tapings are going on right now.

*breaks kayfabe*

Are you calling me a Jerry Lawler? I would understand if we had 3, 4, or maybe 5 events where I just happened to have not lost but.. C'mon man
laugh.gif

Anyways, there will be an NTWT event this weekend. I was going to post details yesterday but due to work/no one watching TNA I decided to wail til tonight.

SNME.jpg

*breaks kayfabe*

Are you calling me a Jerry Lawler? I would understand if we had 3, 4, or maybe 5 events where I just happened to have not lost but.. C'mon man
laugh.gif

Anyways, there will be an NTWT event this weekend. I was going to post details yesterday but due to work/no one watching TNA I decided to wail til tonight.

SNME.jpg

Originally Posted by muscle68

Everything is great my man, thank you.

I'm sad I never got to experience Club28.

How's things?

laugh.gif
 yeah man, 28 didnt last too long

Ive been good man. Training hard here in SoFla, ready to take the amateur MMA circuit by storm, provided my knee holds up
ohwell.gif

How's things?

laugh.gif

Ive been good man. Training hard here in SoFla, ready to take the amateur MMA circuit by storm, provided my knee holds up
ohwell.gif

*breaks kayfabe*

laugh.gif

SNME.jpg

FINALLY someone else realizes the potential of 4W/Club II. Well done Lobo

*breaks kayfabe*

laugh.gif

SNME.jpg

FINALLY someone else realizes the potential of 4W/Club II. Well done Lobo

Originally Posted by Club29

How's things?

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Awesome!

Let me know if you need training gear.

Originally Posted by Club29

How's things?

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Awesome!

Let me know if you need training gear.

Back
Top Bottom