Wrestling Thread April 18-24 | 4/23 The 2011 WWE Draft This Monday Night on Raw

Spoiler [+]
"This ad has been paid for by Los Cuatro Horseman and Hernandez Taquerias"
Four masks appear on screen and quickly disappear.
Back to commercials

Spoiler [+]
"This ad has been paid for by Los Cuatro Horseman and Hernandez Taquerias"
Four masks appear on screen and quickly disappear.
Back to commercials

Honestly I didnt even read your promo

First impressions are everything, and there is no redeeming the fact that you were looking for approval from everyone around here.

I can never take you seriously after that.

First impressions are everything, and there is no redeeming the fact that you were looking for approval from everyone around here.

Originally Posted by Club29

al-snow.jpg

You can say what you want, but others know the deal. Soon enough, you will become J.O.B. in this federation, and so will the rest of NTWT.

Spoiler [+]
*breaks kayfabe
I only "asked homebrelobo for approval" because I wasn't sure how you guys have been running this whole thing, whether you needed to post in this thread constantly (I started during The Rock's return) or can be a lurker that tends to post and decides to just put up a promo, joining in on the fun.

*re-enters kayfabe*

al-snow.jpg

You can say what you want, but others know the deal. Soon enough, you will become J.O.B. in this federation, and so will the rest of NTWT.

Spoiler [+]
*breaks kayfabe
I only "asked homebrelobo for approval" because I wasn't sure how you guys have been running this whole thing, whether you needed to post in this thread constantly (I started during The Rock's return) or can be a lurker that tends to post and decides to just put up a promo, joining in on the fun.

*re-enters kayfabe*

Originally Posted by bkmac

al-snow.jpg

Spoiler [+]
*breaks kayfabe

*re-enters kayfabe*

*breaks kayfabe*
I think you can do whatever you want..It's your computer and if you wanna take the time to make up a promo and find gif/pics/videos then thats up to you..

*back in kayfabe*
Doesn't matter what you do cuz Club, aka Mr. Extra Bitter that nobody likes him, will put you down and run his mouth..Just do what the other boys in the locker does, smush him in the face and keep on doin' you..

Originally Posted by bkmac

al-snow.jpg

Spoiler [+]
*breaks kayfabe

*re-enters kayfabe*

*breaks kayfabe*
I think you can do whatever you want..It's your computer and if you wanna take the time to make up a promo and find gif/pics/videos then thats up to you..

*back in kayfabe*
Doesn't matter what you do cuz Club, aka Mr. Extra Bitter that nobody likes him, will put you down and run his mouth..Just do what the other boys in the locker does, smush him in the face and keep on doin' you..

As an Observant Outsider, I was going to suggest that you should change the Divas title to the Hardcore title. But then I realized Cubano wasn't hardcore enough. He's barely even softcore.Come at me bro

As an Observant Outsider, I was going to suggest that you should change the Divas title to the Hardcore title. But then I realized Cubano wasn't hardcore enough. He's barely even softcore.Come at me bro

Notes from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter regarding the WWE Draft...

Spoiler [+]
Due to the retirement of Edge, leaving Smackdown badly in need of a top babyface, Vince McMahon made the call to do the draft early.

The draft had been scheduled for a three-hour Raw in June. Between that abrupt change, and the about face on R-Truth and John Morrison, and once again with Raw being constantly rewritten, no long-term momentum is being built.

The 5/1 Extreme Rules PPV switched from a main event of The Miz vs. John Cena vs. R-Truth, to having Morrison replace R-Truth in the three way, which is now a cage match for the WWE title. The other matches official are Christian vs. Alberto Del Rio in a ladder match for the World title, Jerry Lawler & Jim Ross vs. Jack Swagger & Michael Cole and Randy Orton vs. C.M. Punk in a last man standing match.

As a general rule, you can tell people who are switching because they’ve started to lose (like an Bourne or Bryan to Smackdown) , but because this came up at the last minute, I don’t think normal rules apply here because there’s no long-term planning. Plus, they only have a two-hour show instead of the usual three, and it’s coming at a time when Smackdown wrestlers have been on Raw almost every week, as opposed to keeping them separate so switches will mean more. In theory, one would see the idea of Orton or Morrison to Smackdown as the big move.

Del Rio was originally scheduled to switch to Raw in the draft, as Cena vs. Del Rio was scheduled for the SummerSlam main event. Of course the identities of who gets moved will change constantly over the week. One idea has Del Rio as World champ going to Raw, and Miz as WWE champ, going to Smackdown.

There is a precedent here, as in 2004, when Brock Lesnar left, they moved back the draft by several months.

Virtually the entire midcard with guys like Cody Rhodes, Nexus, Corre, Jack Swagger, Drew McIntyre, R-Truth and others are strong candidates to be moved. Most would benefit in theory, but often guy who move from Smackdown to Raw, get two weeks of a push like somebody’s fortunes had changed, but then they end up in the same spot as they’ve been in. As a general rule, if the IC champion is moved (Wade Barrett), to even things out, the U.S. champion (Sheamus) would also be moved.

Notes from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter regarding the WWE Draft...

Spoiler [+]
Due to the retirement of Edge, leaving Smackdown badly in need of a top babyface, Vince McMahon made the call to do the draft early.

The draft had been scheduled for a three-hour Raw in June. Between that abrupt change, and the about face on R-Truth and John Morrison, and once again with Raw being constantly rewritten, no long-term momentum is being built.

The 5/1 Extreme Rules PPV switched from a main event of The Miz vs. John Cena vs. R-Truth, to having Morrison replace R-Truth in the three way, which is now a cage match for the WWE title. The other matches official are Christian vs. Alberto Del Rio in a ladder match for the World title, Jerry Lawler & Jim Ross vs. Jack Swagger & Michael Cole and Randy Orton vs. C.M. Punk in a last man standing match.

As a general rule, you can tell people who are switching because they’ve started to lose (like an Bourne or Bryan to Smackdown) , but because this came up at the last minute, I don’t think normal rules apply here because there’s no long-term planning. Plus, they only have a two-hour show instead of the usual three, and it’s coming at a time when Smackdown wrestlers have been on Raw almost every week, as opposed to keeping them separate so switches will mean more. In theory, one would see the idea of Orton or Morrison to Smackdown as the big move.

Del Rio was originally scheduled to switch to Raw in the draft, as Cena vs. Del Rio was scheduled for the SummerSlam main event. Of course the identities of who gets moved will change constantly over the week. One idea has Del Rio as World champ going to Raw, and Miz as WWE champ, going to Smackdown.

There is a precedent here, as in 2004, when Brock Lesnar left, they moved back the draft by several months.

Virtually the entire midcard with guys like Cody Rhodes, Nexus, Corre, Jack Swagger, Drew McIntyre, R-Truth and others are strong candidates to be moved. Most would benefit in theory, but often guy who move from Smackdown to Raw, get two weeks of a push like somebody’s fortunes had changed, but then they end up in the same spot as they’ve been in. As a general rule, if the IC champion is moved (Wade Barrett), to even things out, the U.S. champion (Sheamus) would also be moved.

Spoiler [+]
muy pronto............................................................................

Spoiler [+]
muy pronto............................................................................

Back
Top Bottom