nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
A brand split would mean more titles again, followed by unification of those titles when the brand split goes sour (another repeat yet again). Titles are finally starting to mean something now (other than the US title when Cena dropped it).

Make Smackdown relevant again and get creative and there won't be a need for all of that.

When are roster cuts coming? They have a bunch of talent now. Hate to say it but WWE needs to get rid of talent scraping by Superstars and Main Event (Swagger, Fandango, Sandow, Ascension, etc). I'm a big fan of Sandow, but unless they are re-packaging these guys or re-introducing them in a fresh way, they need to get rid of them.

I started off pretty good and once Sabu and RVD got suspended it was a wrap

WHOA BOY Man I still shake my head at RVD pulling a Josh Gordon back then. Like Son they have given you the reigns (years too late btw) and you allow that chance to go up in smoke? Goodness what a dunce. I love RVD man but he straight goof'd that chance.

Back tracking a bit, RVD should have become WWF champion EARLY in his run. EVERYBODY was a RVD fan. They dropped the ball not giving him the strap around Mania 19.

A brand split would mean more titles again, followed by unification of those titles when the brand split goes sour (another repeat yet again). Titles are finally starting to mean something now (other than the US title when Cena dropped it).

Make Smackdown relevant again and get creative and there won't be a need for all of that.

When are roster cuts coming? They have a bunch of talent now. Hate to say it but WWE needs to get rid of talent scraping by Superstars and Main Event (Swagger, Fandango, Sandow, Ascension, etc). I'm a big fan of Sandow, but unless they are re-packaging these guys or re-introducing them in a fresh way, they need to get rid of them.

I wonder if the roster cuts are needed. It may be best to stay put as is and work with what they have for the time being. Cut those guys and who will the up and comers go over?

The Ascension has been such a huge failure so far. I'm not sure who to blame for that but goodness what a waste of heels.

I started off pretty good and once Sabu and RVD got suspended it was a wrap

WHOA BOY Man I still shake my head at RVD pulling a Josh Gordon back then. Like Son they have given you the reigns (years too late btw) and you allow that chance to go up in smoke? Goodness what a dunce. I love RVD man but he straight goof'd that chance.

Back tracking a bit, RVD should have become WWF champion EARLY in his run. EVERYBODY was a RVD fan. They dropped the ball not giving him the strap around Mania 19.

Agree with all this. RVD goof'd big-time, but I think they didn't let him get a run earlier than that cause they forecasted RVD ******* up. I felt like during that whole HHH Murder Tour RVD and Booker T definitely should've won the title sooner than they did. I didn't feel bad for Steiner not winning cause he clearly came in with no cardio at all and put on two of the most embarrassing headlining matches you could watch. I wasn't surprised at all when he ended up feuding with and teaming with Test.

Finally finished RAW and overall it was a really good show.

Miz and Maryse are awesome together obviously they have that chemistry and it shows really well on scree.

Dr Phil segments with Charlotte were shockingly good I did not see that coming off well at all but they did a good job with it.

Styles-Zayn :smokin

Anderson & Gallows looked strong in their debuts excited to see what they do next with them. :smokin

I kinda dig Wyatt as a baby face it is a different direction and it wasn't like he was doing ANYTHING as a heel so why the hell not.

Don't really care for Ambrose-Jericho but I am sure they will put on a good match. Wai Ting said it best about Ambrose that he looks like Gallagher coming out their with all his props :smh:

Owens-James Bond lite :smokin

No Dolph on the show :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

No Sasha either :smh: :x

Natty light and Charles was a solid match as well

Agree with all this. RVD goof'd big-time, but I think they didn't let him get a run earlier than that cause they forecasted RVD ******* up. I felt like during that whole HHH Murder Tour RVD and Booker T definitely should've won the title sooner than they did. I didn't feel bad for Steiner not winning cause he clearly came in with no cardio at all and put on two of the most embarrassing headlining matches you could watch. I wasn't surprised at all when he ended up feuding with and teaming with Test.

Looking back, WWE should have left Big Poppa Flop at home with his freaks.

Booker T could have been crazy hot had he won at Mania 19. That was perfect timing for him. This is an area of Triple H I like to forget. Kane, RVD and Booker T should have gone over at multiple different times. I just don't get why no one put their foot down to make at least 1 of those happen.The brand split back then was a good turn bad idea. We got cheated out of some great feuds and matches.

Speaking of Test, when he came back jacked up and roided, I was pulling for him big time to get a major run.

Anderson and Gallows shouldn't actually wrestle for a little while. Just keep doing run ins or just appear for a number of weeks. One of the worst things about WWE and as seen in the Walking Dead thread, we want everything done our way, right-a-way. Milk their mystic for a little while. Let them keep slumping the Uso's costing them in this tournament, this leading to a steady build and 1st match at Extreme Rules.

Now I'm fine with them have a few burial matches to get their feet wet but no official match with the Uso's until Ext Rules.

Last edited:
Now I'm fine with them have a few burial matches to get their feet wet but no official match with the Uso's until Ext Rules.

WWE Logic is they'll probably have a taped match for Smackdown tonight :lol:

Last edited:
Anderson/Gallows came off like Nash/Hall during the "invasion."

3rd man then was Hull Cogan. 3rd man now is Finneus.

I wonder if the roster cuts are needed. It may be best to stay put as is and work with what they have for the time being. Cut those guys and who will the up and comers go over?

The Ascension has been such a huge failure so far. I'm not sure who to blame for that but goodness what a waste of heels.

When the NWO/NAO/APA squashed them it was pretty much over after that. Never was a fan of that LOD/Demolition gimmick anyway. That won't work today, unless they are really convincing on the stick.

Nash/hall feuded with main eventers off the bat though. BBC feuding with Usos.... :stoneface:

They don't have to just beef with them though. Plus the Uso's need a big time rub anyway. They're kinda just... there as of right now.

Back
Top Bottom