Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Bray Wyatt injured.

Was having a match vs Reigns, brawled in the corner, backed off and slipped.

Match was called off just a couple minutes into it.

He was on the mat holding his leg, was walked off to the back by officials.

No word yet on the severity of the injury.

Bray Wyatt injured.

So from teaming on Raw to versing each other again at a house show.

Bray Wyatt injured.

Nakamura, Joe, and Balor might have to get that call up real soon if dudes keep dropping

Nope not yet. But next week we will. I have to fly back to the states for a interview with a movie company on Friday.
roll.gif

WWE confirming that Wyatt was injured, saying it was his calf.

I saw the video, it looked like he was holding his right knee.

KENTA & Takashi Sugiura vs. Shinsuke Nakamura & Marafuji..

Nakamura vs Steen..

Shinsuke vs Tanahashi..

nerd.gif

The Ross Report with Dave Meltzer - Ep113 - The Ross Report http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=619&pid=1643047#.Vw7v44rw1YY.twitter

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter's Dave Meltzer joins JR to talk squared-circle business, and they leave no stone unturned - the Undertaker's retirement plans, WWE's Women's division, what to do with Roman Reigns, the plight & possible sale of TNA, wrestling announcers, New Japan Pro Wrestling, and NXT.. The Wrestling Observer newsletter’s Dave Meltzer is the guest on this week’s Ross Report with Jim Ross. Dave discusses The Undertaker’s retirement rumors, the changes made to the WWE Women’s division, the fan reaction to Roman Reigns and what WWE can do to fix the problem, TNA’s problems, NXT, New Japan Pro Wrestling and much more. Also, for those wondering where the 5-star system came from – Dave wasn’t the one who invented it. He goes into detail on how it was developed and the legendary wrestling manager that is credited with coming up with the system. Check out the latest podcast below or you can subscribe through iTunes by clicking here.

Last edited:
Masa Chono :pimp: :pimp:

Chono is one of my all time favorite Japanese wrestlers..Fujinami, Misawa, and Tenzan too..Used to tape trade a couple decades ago and they were always on my list of "must have" tapes..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom