Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

You know not a sigle solitary person besides you cares right Methodical Management Methodical Management ??? He's an actual contributing member to our community unlike you or 4wrestling 4wrestling ... @DCAllAmerican posts day in, day out in this thread constantly starting convos, something Methodical Management Methodical Management has never once done and 4wrestling 4wrestling hasn't done in years...

And I use the term community because that's what we are... We meet up in person at wrestling shows and other functions... You constantly talk about how Niketalk is a community, and we are a prime example of a sub community in it... Each of us value the opinions and views of others in this thread over others in these forums... Because we are FRIENDS... We've given @DCAllAmerican literally 3 nicknames he has gladly accepted and owned... This thread is a prime example of what NT is... It's a place people can talk and discuss things they are extremely passionate about... We are all truly a family...

And Methodical Management Methodical Management Does nothing but try to kill it because for some reason he holds a grudge against @DCAllAmerican... Please, please stay out of OUR thread... You do nothing but disrupt it...

Last edited:
You know not a sigle solitary person besides you cares right @Methodical Management??? He's an actual contributing member to our community unlike you or @4wrestling... @DCAllAmerican posts day in, day out in this thread constantly starting convos, something @Methodical Management has never once done and @4wrestling hasn't done in years...

And I use the term community because that's what we are... We meet up in person at wrestling shows and other functions... You constantly talk about how Niketalk is a community, and we are a prime example of a sub community in it... Each of us value the opinions and views of others in this thread over others in these forums... Because we are FRIENDS... We've given @DCAllAmerican literally 3 nicknames he has gladly accepted and owned... This thread is a prime example of what NT is... It's a place people can talk and discuss things they are extremely passionate about... We are all truly a family...

And @Methodical Management Does nothing but try to kill it because for some reason he holds a grudge against @DCAllAmerican... Please, please stay out of OUR thread... You do nothing but disrupt it...
He's an "actual contributor" to the community I co-founded, unlike me?  Go sit down.

Forums require organization in order to function.  

Every little thread isn't its own universe.  The site would be a mess if people decided "I don't want to talk about the Yeezys in the Yeezy thread with all the noobs... I want to talk about the Yeezys with my wrasslin fam!"  "I don't want to talk about wrestling with those trolls.  I want to talk about wrestling with the NBA thread crew."  "If I want to talk about the Cavs in the Lebron XIII thread, I should be allowed to do that.  It's all related."  "Why can't I discuss TLOP in the Yeezy thread?"  

At scale, it makes zero sense.  You don't get to write your own rules.  If you want to bring your friends with you into an appropriate thread, do it.  Tag them.  If you want to create a group PM and talk about anything with 5-6 people, do it.  But the forum threads are to remain on topic.  I was very patient with him, but now he's just outright defying the forum rules and that's not gonna fly.  

If you have a problem, PM me.  If you want to leave, nothing's stopping you.  But those are the rules that we've ALWAYS had.  You're not too big or too important or too special to follow them. 

willsbanner1.gif

...Why does this stuff happen when I'm asleep? :lol: :smh:

But yea I forgot about NXT too. Gotta at least watch Dillinger/Nak

According to WON, Natalya VS Charlotte will take place at Payback and Extreme Rules.

Sasha Banks going for the title will likely happen for SSlam where she would win it.

Last page... :rofl:

Damn that Dunn. I can't wait til he's out of the picture.

Last edited:
The homie celticspride34 celticspride34 may have gone in a little hard last night, but he does KINDA have a point. Meth seems to have a boner for the NTWT crew. I know DeepSea can be a super troll a LOT of the time, but C'mon. He generally abides by the rules in here and spurs a LOT of conversation. It's not like the occasional NBA/MLB talk really angers anyone around here.

There are so many other threads on this board that go off topic a helluva lot more than ours, and nobody says a word. I just don't get it.

And I guess I should mention something about wrestling so I don't meet the same fate... Can't wait to watch NXT on my lunch break!

Banks going over in NY would be :pimp: would be dope if they debuted Balor there or let Styles win the belt. Idk why they don't make shows in certain cities bigger than your average show.

Btw Free DC. He might be flawed but he's a good man who loves wrestling and he deserves to contribute in a wrestling thread. He brings up so many valid points about the realism of the product and has exposed us to varieties of wrestlers we weren't familiar with.

WWE is reportedly tring to sign 5 talents from LU for the GCS.
This brings up a question: are folks trying to sign with WWE because of it being the biggest promotion? Do they not realize the terrible booking that runs rampant now?

Or do they just want a shot at (possibly) making it?

Last edited:
WWE is reportedly tring to sign 5 talents from LU for the GCS.

This brings up a question: are folks trying to sign with WWE because of it being the biggest promotion? Do they not realize the terrible booking that runs rampant now?

Or do they just want a shot at (possibly) making it?

I've always just assumed it comes down to the money and even at their worst, there's more eyes on the WWE than every other indie place. Or maybe it's what Shovel said in that it's "hope" that brings them in? Hope that they won't just become another jobber :lol:

Back
Top Bottom