Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Where do you guys see Nakamura going from here as far as feuds/title picture in NXT?..How long before he get's the call up to the main roster?..I personally think he needs to be a surprise opponent for someone at SummerFest ala Taz/Kurt Angle..

I think Nak is the one that finally beats Finn. Finn goes to the main roster and Nak feuds with Joe then maybe Hideo or Roode?

Though I'd like to see a homegrown guy get a shot. Maybe Samson

Last edited:

I'd be down to make a NYC trip for some SS weekend events. Have some folks I can stay with in BK and LES. Who is going to stuff?
hmm... maybe.
nerd.gif
Went last year and saw sasha banks vs bayley
nthat.gif
devil.gif
Went to NXT Bklyn last year. Gonna try for Summerfest this year instead.

But seriously if a big group of us actually went out to chill how do ya with significant a other explain to them where ya met without sounding like a dam geek?? Not about to tell anybody "I'm gonna go meet up and hang with some of my "friends" I met on online" naaaaaa
Embrace your inner loser.  Man, I would just be like I'm meeting up with a couple co-workers.

Last edited:
Bret should be a writer or a producer or whatever since he's forever moaning how bad the product is..

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

nah

:lol:

HERE ARE THE RESULTS

View media item 1982958

GREEN: You prolly cheated but I cant figure out how...so good job

MINT: Yall legit. Worked hard. Good grades. Keep at it

Yellow: You mogs avg as ****. You can be mint if you want but you dont care. Light one for me b

Orange: BADA BOOM REAL GUYS IN THE ROOM

aka

IM THE REALEST ***** IN IT. YOU ALREADY KNOW.

WON TRAPPER OF THE YEAR 4 TIMES IN A ROW

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

REDZONE (note that I wrote redZONE and not the actually color red): Yall trash b

Some cool stats

1) nobody picked Baron Borbin to win :lol:

2) Only two picked correctly guessed Jericho would win

3) Five ppl guessed League of Nations correctly and Zach Ryder (not inclusive)

4) You guys favored Shane to win at 67%. And 6 ppl thought no one would interfere.

Thanks for playing

*Dolph Ziggler mid section roll*

Slapping your weave off in Brooklyn b.

But seriously if a big group of us actually went out to chill how do ya with significant a other explain to them where ya met without sounding like a dam geek?? Not about to tell anybody "I'm gonna go meet up and hang with some of my "friends" I met on online" naaaaaa
"Meeting up with some folks from school."

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Starting up this Hero/Sabre match from the WWN Supershow... Hero came out in a Steph Curry jersey and GS style gear...

Fat Chris Hero >>>>>>>>

Link please?..

Met Hero at WrestleCon while in Dallas last week..Super chill guy..Me and him are from the same city so we talked quite a bit..Got one of his shirts that's got the GS theme..

Trying to figure out how to word this correctly, but I feel like the NXT Takeover for SummerSlam weekend is going to be the last one that I would REALLY be interested in, and would probably skip the one in Orlando for WM weekend. By that time, Finn, Nakamura, Joe, Bayley, American Alpha and Oscar may all be called up...I guess that they will always replenish NXT with more Indy dudes, but haven't they pretty much already grabbed the cream of the crop?

Trying to figure out how to word this correctly, but I feel like the NXT Takeover for SummerSlam weekend is going to be the last one that I would REALLY be interested in, and would probably skip the one in Orlando for WM weekend. By that time, Finn, Nakamura, Joe, Bayley, American Alpha and Oscar may all be called up...I guess that they will always replenish NXT with more Indy dudes, but haven't they pretty much already grabbed the cream of the crop?
Yes, Honner probably already has low-key deals with the next crop of indie wrasslers.

Supply will eventually decrease.

does naka wear a mouth piece? I swear it looks like he has a packed lip (tobacco). he does that crooked smile I can't figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom