Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

20160321_SuperstarMap_1920x1080v2--7c2b50c35702068c5512d93ac47c7a33.jpg
Brooklyn Brawler???

REALLY?

indifferent.gif

It's cause we can't be ourselves without worrying that we're gonna get snitched on..

Pro wrestling for thread topic purposes..

Laugh but didnt put anybody who YOU think should beat him where they do that at?

I picked them because of obvious reasons. No way vince lets naka go over cena and bork is somewhat protected since his taker beat down.
He's certainly not beating Reigns or Rollins either.

I'd actually be interested in Bray/Nakamura...

It's cause we can't be ourselves without worrying that we're gonna get snitched on..

Pro wrestling for thread topic purposes..

The most annoying part is the thread getting policed when it was totally fine how it was for almost a decade if not longer and the dude doing the reporting probably doesn't even post in the thread.
The video game console threads violate worse than we ever did and don't even get me started on the sport team threads. God forbid the 10% of NT that likes wrestling bond over it.

Last edited:
The most annoying part is the thread getting policed when it was totally fine how it was for almost a decade if not longer and the dude doing the reporting probably doesn't even post in the thread.
The video game console threads violate worse than we ever did and don't even get me started on the sport team threads. God forbid the 10% of NT that likes wrestling bond over it.
Guarantee whoever in here is snitching doesn't actually post...

#ProWrestling

#FreeDC

Last edited:
So DC has been warned multiple times but yet still chooses to post random stuff like NBA vids? 
laugh.gif

DC trollin like a toddler trying to figure out how long their leash is with their parents. 

Back
Top Bottom