Wrestling Thread Aug 1-7 | 8/7 TNA Hardcore Justice - Sting vs Angle, Aries vs Kendrick vs Shelly

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

There are talks of having Mick Foley come in to WRESTLE at WrestleMania this coming year.
eek.gif

Any more info? What else have you heard?
Foley's TNA no compete is up in September.  Basically he wants to have one last big match for his children to see.  They were too young for his last big run in WWE.  Still early right now, so no solid details other than that both sides are interested.

Madison Rayne is surprisingly very unattractive.
Spoiler [+]
But Miss Tessmacher is mmmmmmm
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
purpg17.jpg
Tessmacher1_13_280_1120911a.jpg
2edza0n.jpg

Ya'll dudes hyped over Foley? You serious?
I love the guy, but he can barely go anymore without doing hardcore spots or bleeding like Flair facing a strong wind.
Won't work in this PG era.

Not very impressive numbers for MiTB

Besides permanently establishing Punk as a Main eventer, the angle hasn't provided much business. I don't blame for not wanting to holding him off TV for an extended period of time.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Rosita!!!!!!!!!

She is FIIIIIIIINE! Whats up with Sarita's mask? When she start wearing that?

I think she recently had parcial facial paralysis if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure what the storyline reason for wearing it is though...

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I hope it's Mick Foley vs. Undertaker for WM 28

No thanks, Foley is in no condition to wrestle and for that matter neither is Taker.

If both are going to be wrestling at WM, they're gonna need someone to carry them.

^^^^Dear God no. Taker and Foley were even in bad shape back in '98, but were lucky enough
to be 13 full years younger. Taker will probably be facing Jericho, Sheamus, Wade Barrett, or Miz.
I would even rather he face a heel John Morrison, or R-Truth than Foley at that point. I kinda hope
it's not HHH/Taker III either.

Sin Cara will return THIS Tuesday in Sacramento. So after all of the commotion about if he would keep his job, not only does he remain employed, but he also only served a three week suspension.

I do not think HHH will cause everyone will expect him to put his career on the line. I think HHH will not retire. he is a hogan type that needs a major injury to stop him. I think he likes the role of wrestling once or twice a year.

I actually think Foley and Taker would be interesting cause of all the battles they had but yes, their age and condition are a huge factor.

I think these WM 28 matches though should of been saved for the 30th at MSG. Cena vs Rock, Austin vs Miz, Punk vs HHH, Taker vs Foley etc etc. But Taker may not make it to that one and that will probably be when he is inducted to the HOF.

^Yeah I'm not understanding all the excitement for Mick Foley potentially wrestling again in WWE.

Gail Kim wrote on her Twitter today that she quit WWE as of Monday.
"Hey I just wanted every1 to know that I officially quit WWE on monday," she wrote minutes ago. "So thank u wwe fans! This won't be the last ..."

The WWE announced the releases of Melina and Vladimir Kozlov on their website as of today.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

"Hey I just wanted every1 to know that I officially quit WWE on monday," she wrote minutes ago. "So thank u wwe fans! This won't be the last ..."

The WWE announced the releases of Melina and Vladimir Kozlov on their website as of today.
Amidst the chaos of the opening moments of the No. 1 Contender’s Diva Battle Royal on Monday's Raw, Kim eliminated herself from the contest by hastily sliding under the bottom rope after striking Alicia Fox. She was then asked to comment on her peculiar action and admitted to leaving the match on purpose. Her reason behind the move was that she "was just checking to see if anyone was paying attention." She added that no one backstage noticed, calling it "sad," yet also "very amusing."

The WWE also released Chris Masters & David Hart Smith

WWE has come to terms on the release of Chris Masters as of today, August 5, 2011. WWE wishes Chris the best in all of his future endeavors."

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Wasn't Koslov at one point a title contender? Damn how the mighty have fallen.

I'll miss Melina and her splits. Despite what 4w thinks, she's hot.

Gail Kim back to TNA?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Peace out, Melina.  I can't wait for your insane twitter and youtube rants.

Hopefully John Morrison follows her out the door.

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

WWE has come to terms on the release of Chris Masters as of today, August 5, 2011. WWE wishes Chris the best in all of his future endeavors."

This disappoints me. Masters was so damn underrated in his 2nd WWE run.
tired.gif

Prolly the nicest wrestler I've met, too. Could tell dude was genuinely happy to be in WWE.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Peace out, Melina.  I can't wait for your insane twitter and youtube rants.

Hopefully John Morrison follows her out the door.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom