Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

Now that Bork is Champ...

3eab4daebe64aa00ddf87ljfhj.gif

Wasn't it a few months ago when people hated Randy and were saying he was boring and needed to get released? Now people love him again.

Wasn't it a few months ago when people hated Randy and were saying he was boring and needed to get released? Now people love him again.
Lol Yea I remember some dudes on here acting like ortons a scrub and was washed lolya was buggin,even tho I ain't tryna see him as champ for a while,he was always that dude to me.original swag champ.

Randall Keith Orton & Nick Nemeth can do no wrong in my eyes.

You fans today don't appreciate the art of telling a good story. Randall is just too smooth in the ring, everything he does has a purpose.

IMO, Randy got a raw deal with his most recent title reign. Spotlight was on Shovel the whole time...

Randall Keith Orton & Nick Nemeth can do no wrong in my eyes.

You fans today don't appreciate the art of telling a good story. Randall is just too smooth in the ring, everything he does has a purpose.

Tell me more about Randall being able to tell a good story though and what about that Ziggla too

There was someone in here just a couple days ago who said Orton was boring.

I didn't say anything though.

There's definitely a few people in here that don't like Orton, and I'm sure they aren't wavering....

There's definitely a few people in here that don't like Orton, and I'm sure they aren't wavering....

And they don't understand that when's he a heel, he works like a heel... And when he's a face, he works a much more uptempo and "flashy" style...

There was someone in here just a couple days ago who said Orton was boring.

I didn't say anything though.

I personally don't find him that entertaining..But since he's the only other established name with star power (other than He Who Shall Not Be Named) I'd like to see Bray get a program with him..Of course Bray would have to be put over with RKO doing the job at a Big 4 ppv (preferably Mania)..

I swear Christian's record during that one summer he feuded with Orton was like 1-5. And that one win came from a DQ cause Orton low blowed that jabroni :lol:

Orton is really the only person in wwe that been putting ppl over. he put Christian over

Well, him and Sheamus were like 14-2 against Christian during that time :lol: but Orton has definitely put over a lot of people in the past few years.

How can any of y'all say he's boring. Rko is smooth as hell in the ring! This rko alone had so much swagggg

JXkWRwd.gif

Back
Top Bottom