Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

UPDATE: If you believe the previous report, than it would certainly seem as if the new stable is done. Kofi Kingston worked solo at the WWE SmackDownt taping while Xavier Woods and Big E. worked solo before the SmackDown taping, all as babyfaces. Fandango defeated Big E. while Adam Rose defeated Xavier Woods. Basically, they were all jobbed out. This all comes on the heels of rumors that racism is well-known in WWE.

smhhshdvhas h;oaishds;oihds;iohd;hd;kbdf;b;hb

they can't let us have anything we want. ever

i might pull an Andy Dufresne and write one letter a week until they respond to how much I hate this creative team and hope all of their significant others are cheating on them, and they all get the clap

UPDATE: If you believe the previous report, than it would certainly seem as if the new stable is done. Kofi Kingston worked solo at the WWE SmackDownt taping while Xavier Woods and Big E. worked solo before the SmackDown taping, all as babyfaces. Fandango defeated Big E. while Adam Rose defeated Xavier Woods. Basically, they were all jobbed out. This all comes on the heels of rumors that racism is well-known in WWE.

Jesus Christ :rofl: :x :rofl:

tf are yall playin with my emotions for :stoneface:

I wonder how much wrestlers make. I've always wondered, especially for guy like Heath Slater.

I forgot what podcast I was listening to that said some of the guys in nxt that don't even appear on tv or live shows make as much as 50k a year. So a dude like slator should be making way more than a quarter mil

Wrestlers make a decent living but it's the fact that they gotta pay for their own health insurance is what kills them

I forgot what podcast I was listening to that said some of the guys in nxt that don't even appear on tv or live shows make as much as 50k a year. So a dude like slator should be making way more than a quarter mil

Over $250K to job? My goodness. The only down side is the crazy travel schedule.

Back
Top Bottom