Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- WWE officials reportedly have "given up" on the push for Bo Dallas, which explains why his winning streak was ended by R-Truth a few weeks back. We've noted before that Bo was one of the gimmicks that Vince McMahon had lost interest in.

@casekicks :nerd: :lol:

Somebody better console my dude hymen man hymen man when he reads this.

Is there anyway to create an actual storyline with WWE 2K14? I remember there were back stage segments and what not in the Smackdown! series. Universe Mode has been trash to me so far. 

Man this Miz has been gold. We will still be champ's after Sunday.
What is this "we"?

Not gonna lie, Miz has been playing this character perfectly, but let's not act like he ain't steal Ziggler's gimmick. Ol boy looking stupid wrestling with sunglasses. 

2s4Cg1a.jpg

ImpartialDeafeningGoosefish.gif

New Jack :lol: :lol: dude looked like one of those flailing bodies from The Happening

Seems like only RVD eats more pins than Cesaro :lol: how fitting

Last edited:
Regarding the Bo Dallas news, the Smackdown spoilers make much more sense.
laugh.gif

Cesaro getting Ziggler'd again.
mean.gif

He's on the precipice of being Ryder'd.
frown.gif

It's like everything the crowd reacts for the WWE just shuts down.

Bo Dallas was hilarious up until they tried to force him heel by beating up the ****** bull

I want Ryback to get some momentum. Am I alone here?

"Pick up the bag."
"What are you doing."

This dude had the nerve to tell RVD he was a "singlet stealing, feed me moron" and laughed at his own joke :rofl:

Dude's been in the game for two years and just won me over with that :lol:

1. Man the Tyler Breeze/Neville video package that opened NXT was nice. Good work WWE. I wonder if NXT uses the main video package dudes or if there are "developmental" video package dudes working on NXT footage.

2. Making @Peep Game happy. Doing a "WWE Midcard G1" on Fire Pro
Rollins
Ziggler
Miz
Tyson
Ambrose
Gabriel
Kofi
Hunico
Sin Cara

I want Ryback to get some momentum. Am I alone here?

"Pick up the bag."
"What are you doing."
"Open the bag. Turn on the water." "But this is all I packed..." And Ryback proceeds to pimp slap away what little manhood old dude had remaining. Him turning heel and being fed to Cena was really something he hasn't recovered from. Along with being paired with The Genesis of McGillicuttty.

That list besides Miz and Sin Carrie :smokin
You don't like Huni-Cara peep? He's pretty legit in ring and deceptively strong. And he doesn't botch every fourth move like Mistico...EDIT. Saw it was for the video game. Nevermind.

Last edited:
Reading the news on stalling the Bo push is not honestly surprising. WWE is content pushing Cena, Randall, the Rocks cousin and...not many other wrestlers. I guess they forgot one of the key factors in the boom they had during The Attitude Era was having a slew of talent people cared about involved in various feuds simultaneously. I hope HHH remembers this when he takes over cause Vince is doing a disservice to the talent and fans by doing the Same ol **** over and over. :frown: Cesaro catching L's all day isn't gonna win him over either. :frown:

It was the beginning of the end for Claudio when they didn't capitalize on his face turn from WM and turned him heel again the following Raw.

That list besides Miz and Sin Carrie :smokin
You don't like Huni-Cara peep? He's pretty legit in ring and deceptively strong. And he doesn't botch every fourth move like Mistico...EDIT. Saw it was for the video game. Nevermind.

Oh no, HuniCara's awesome, always been a fan. It's definitely Mistico that stinks. I knew he was in over his head when he botched that top rope C4 in his debut, and didn't clear the ropes on his springboard entrance not too long after that

When it becomes available, y'all need to check out the Lethal vs ACH match for the ROH TV title from Philly. Joint went 30 mins

Thatt match was great especially towards the end. That super kick from Lethal was :wow: :x :smokin

I liked the Young Bucks vs Daniels & Kazarian the most from that night tho
Im def going to the next show in January

Back
Top Bottom