Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

Shout out to myself for being born today :smokin .

Ready for Summer Fest

Happy birthday :pimp:

I know I'm in the minority tonight but I'm actually excited for SS.

Maybe it's because it's the first time Ziggler has had a single match on a PPV since ADR :lol:

Shout out to myself for being born today
smokin.gif

Ready for Summer Fest
Happy Birthday
pimp.gif

Toine,

Where you at man. What are you thinking about 2K15 so far. Or anybody else that plays
Everything so far sounds good. 2k aiming to make it more a wrestling game than a fighting game and pushing for more simulation based game.

No real gripes with the roster so far. Just hope Paige, Rusev and Zayn make the cut. They changed their gimmicks a bit late for 2k's cutoff, but I'm crossing my fingers for an updated Seth Rollins and Jeans even if it's DLC. Wouldn't mind Stardust either.

As for the gameplay, it's hard to take away anything from the footage we've seen so far because all of it seems to have came from the same Bayley Potato camera.

Hopefully the half-assed IGN first for WWE 2k15 exactly releases something of note in regards to the game.

I'm anxious to see what 2k15 looks like on last-gen consoles. As it stands now, I'll likely be copping PS3 version of 2k15.

Repped for the 98 summerslam recommendation. First match is d lo vs val venis. Val was only 27 in 98, my man was going bald in the worst way.

Val steals d-los chest protector and money shots the ref lol

Next 2 matches.

Kaientai vs the group of giants that ICP managed lol

Xpac w/ Howard fink vs Jeff jarrett w/southern justice for a hair vs hair match

Rep taken back

Will be tuning in immediately when I get home from work (hopefully this game doesn't go extras or has a rain delay)..Summerslam && Panthers game at the same damb time tonight :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom