Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

1. What have you watched outside of WWE this year?
Did you watch Brock vs. Punk?
Cena vs. Punk?
Bryan vs. Orton (Kendo stick finish)
Any of the G1?

Plenty of matches were better. But it is all opinionated so we are entitled to our own opinions.

Crowd interaction definitely matters. Watch any of the matches that are deemed great and they have a common theme. Crowd involvement.

2. Nah it was just funny that Debo was brought up. And I think Deuce was serious too. Hahahahah

3. When I think of a MONSTER, I think of a physical brute. I look at style. As my man DangerousG said, Taker was more athletic and less power. Vader gave you power and athleticism. Umaga gave you both as well. Brock gave you both as well. Taker isn't/wasn't a physically DOMINATING wrestler. Spiritually/psychologically, sure. BUt he doesn't have a BRUISING style as a monster should have. I consider Mark Henry more of a MONSTER than Taker.

Taker is more of an ATTRACTION than a monster. I think that is the word some are thinking of.

His wrestling style isn't punishing at all. The most punishing he was when he was the Biker Dude
I disagree about other matches being better(sure your gonna point out some Japanese match or because I said that you

'll try to find an American match and you'd still be wrong, fully aware of DC style of posts)

Taker is a good 6'8 and HUGE. How you can say he is not physically bute or as powerful shows your lack of understanding what hell you've been watching. I mean really bruh? Taker has and always been designed as a monster character and has come off that way.

Taker is a good 6'8 and HUGE. How you can say he is not physically bute or as powerful shows your lack of understanding what hell you've been watching. I mean really bruh? Taker has and always been designed as a monster character and has come off that way.
Compares Undertaker's wrestling style to the following:

Vader
Umaga
Mark Henry

And you will notice a huge difference in the amount of power moves and stiff style being used. That is what I consider when calling someone a monster.

Just having a "scary" gimmick isn't enough.
Just being BIG isn't enough.

It is all of that. SIze, style, gimmick. If you don't have all 3, then you ain't a damn monster.

And like I said, if you believe Cesaro vs. Generico is match of the year more power to you man.

Exactly, couldn't have said it better. I doubt he will even be as big as Cena or CM Punk was and these guys are comparing him to the Rock and Stonecold. :lol: If anything, his run reminds me of the Miz when he was WWE champion.

No NO NO! Daniel Bryan is more like Bret Hart, the MIZ? give me a break.

I don't want to see Goldberg back unless it's a one off thing with Heath Slater.

I mean...what does he really have to offer?

Jumpman as long as he can still go. I think Taker is older than that and he had the best match at Mania.

And I know it's a pipe dream but if WWE manages to get Sting and Taker to wrestle at 31......shut up and take my money!

Last edited:
Goldberg could never "go".  No desire to see a match with him.

He was a gimmick.  Once the undefeated gimmick was over, so we he.

*Waits for people to say I hate WCW.*

Nobody wants to see THE Sting.
Nobody wants to see THE Goldberg.

Let those dudes Rest in Peace.

(Where you are Case :smokin)

Compares Undertaker's wrestling style to the following:

Vader
Umaga
Mark Henry

And you will notice a huge difference in the amount of power moves and stiff style being used. That is what I consider when calling someone a monster.

Just having a "scary" gimmick isn't enough.
Just being BIG isn't enough.

It is all of that. SIze, style, gimmick. If you don't have all 3, then you ain't a damn monster.

And like I said, if you believe Cesaro vs. Generico is match of the year more power to you man.
LOL you mean Moveset? With the exception of the rope walk, Taker was and is mostly power based moves dude. He didn't add the submissions till he got older with the Biker Gimmick. Even then he was still scary.

I mean bruh i remember this.

No power huh? Not physically intimidating huh?  Stop trolling

Anybody watching #IMPACT

Fans just broke out into a "YES YES YES YES YES" chant. :smh:

Hope this doesn't turn into a "WHAT" in some years.

Exactly, couldn't have said it better. I doubt he will even be as big as Cena or CM Punk was and these guys are comparing him to the Rock and Stonecold. :lol: If anything, his run reminds me of the Miz when he was WWE champion.

No NO NO! Daniel Bryan is more like Bret Hart, the MIZ? give me a break.

I said their championship runs remind me of one another. Both on reality shows, wore the same color attire, and so on...

Last edited:
LOL you mean Moveset? With the exception of the rope walk, Taker was and is mostly power based moves dude. He didn't add the submissions till he got older with the Biker Gimmick. Even then he was still scary.
If you are going to have a discussion, there is no need to use the "TROLL" defense mechanism because we aren't agreeing. I am trying to have a civil conversation but you keep resorting to personal attacks. Either we talk about WRESTLING or just dead the conversation now man. Please don't bring that nonsense in here.

Everything I feel about him has been said already, so there is no need for me to continue saying the same thing. Enjoy your day. :smokin

Last edited:
When Goldberg came to the wwe in 2003 that was :pimp: because of the way he returned to ring!

Nobody wants to see sting anymore

Last edited:
Nobody wants to see THE Sting.
Nobody wants to see THE Goldberg.

Let those dudes Rest in Peace.

(Where you are Case :smokin)

Sting vs. Taker=Me willing to pay 100 bucks for a ppv..Man I can't help it, Sting is just my "always want to see him involved in wrestling" guy..To some it's SCSA or HBK or Hitman or UT..For me it's Sting..

DC, you can't even tell me you wouldn't flip your lid if Muta showed up at Mania to face Punk or Bryan or some other big name..That one-off factor is hard to deny..

Back
Top Bottom