Wrestling Thread Aug 15-21 | 8/15 Raw - ADR Fulfills His Destiny as WWE Champ | SS Contest Results!

Game is shaping up to be really nice, I wish there was someway they could have the old classic PPV venues in there.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

damn nash ethered punk.... nash spit the truth unlike punk. punk's hype is done...
laugh.gif
No he didn't

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by NobleKane

damn nash ethered punk.... nash spit the truth unlike punk. punk's hype is done...
laugh.gif
No he didn't
Yes, Nash did speak some truth. He didn't either Punk but he didn't do too bad.
"Been here 5 years been in two main events"
"Take a shower, hit the weights and get a clue"
 "whatd you have the belt 3 times in 20 days"
roll.gif

Ziggler is the man. Great on commentary tonight.

Was great, but cheap shot at JR. Other than that, he's witty

I love CM Punk's new Twitter profile. "Currently mad at OZ. Often confused with Batman. Once tipped a stripper with a 'filet-o-fish.."

– Though not officially announced, Michael Cole will be a playable character in THQ’s upcoming WWE ‘12 video game.

- Trish Stratus has been confirmed as a character in the upcoming WWE ‘12 video game. Amy sent word that Cult of Personality for CM Punk’s theme song and a new “Create An Arena

Decent Raw imo....loved the Nash/Punk skit....

If it were me I'd bring back Batista and Flair to create Evolution 2.0

Only this time they'd run the WWE and bring it down...only to have vince come back courtesy of the "board of directors".....heck even try to bring Shane o MAC back for one time.....kinda miss his intro....

And Cena sounded like he drank too many red bulls or five hour energies......trying too hard=fail

Lol at cenas hypocrisy del rios not the rightfull champion because he had to win it after u and punk had just spent ur all in a match? Didn't u do that to rey like 2 weeks ago?

Did The Miz just sell me a Subway sandwich?

THIS had me. Me and my homie went to try that new sandwich. It's decent at best...
grin.gif

embarassed.gif

It looks like Punk is gonna be out of the title picture right now; I hope I'm wrong.

To be honest...Punk seems ABOVE the title right now.

I don't understand why some of you guys complain about taking the title off of him so soon. The storyline was built around him LEAVING with it...he pretty much accomplished that, rushed return or not.

It's on ADR, and I'm not mad at that at all....just wish he'd take his promos a bit more seriously. If I remember reading correctly, WWE wants ADR as it's champion the next time they do a tour in Mexico. That's not till Oct...

EDIT: P.S. FIRE ALEX RILEY!

I've been following MVP's work in Japan. He's been doing some solid work. Love it.

I really hope this dude returns to WWE someday. He's improved tons in Japan.

Back
Top Bottom