Wrestling Thread Aug 22-28 | 8/25 Matt Hardy Hospitalized, Jeff Hardy Returns to TNA

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Good riddance to Club, may he fail in all his future endeavors.
Let's be honest, he never won any matches, demanded title shot after title shot, refused to put anyone over, punched children in the crowd, and he didn't sell in the ring nor did he sell in the merchandise stands.

chino905's dropkick into the locker room garnered him more fans.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Furrell

RKO,

Come out your face again by saying something slick and I'll send you to God myself. You better not step foot in NYC this November. If I see you at Survivor Series, its going to be a problem. I'm not %%!+#@%+#%!% at all. This is your only warning.

I'll be there frail. I'll step both feet in NYC and put both in your %*+. Draw a nike check on both sides of your face because that's all I rock. #beeleedat

kenny-omega-v-haruka-o.gif

laugh.gif
@ the Massacre in Forum 16.

Audi dominated my day for the 2nd straight day today. I have a quiet day at work tomorrow. I'll catch up on this thread in the morning.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I'll be there frail. I'll step both feet in NYC and put both in your %*+. Draw a nike check on both sides of your face because that's all I rock. #beeleedat

kenny-omega-v-haruka-o.gif

laugh.gif
@ the Massacre in Forum 16.

Just paid a visit, now it all makes sense.
laugh.gif

This has not been officially confirmed, but reports are Todd Grisham has left WWE to go to ESPN. Good for him. I don't know how any announcer can work with Vince screaming in their ear every 5 seconds.

Good move for Grisham if true.

Wonder what he'll be doing at ESPN.

Wasn't he in the WWE doghouse anyway?

He and Coach can commiserate.
laugh.gif

EDIT:

Nicely done hombre.
laugh.gif

Smackdown taping spoiler.
Spoiler [+]
Sin Cara and Heath Slater's first match was so horrible they completely redid it?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Wizards323

Smackdown taping spoiler.
Spoiler [+]
Sin Cara and Heath Slater's first match was so horrible they completely redid it?
sick.gif

How do you explain to the crowd you have to "re-shoot" a match?

You don't.

Spoiler [+]
2liwnxg.jpg

What is up with King totally degrading Punk's abilities and skills as a wrestler? Saying That he's not that good and that ADR would have an easier time beating him than Cena.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

What is up with King totally degrading Punk's abilities and skills as a wrestler? Saying That he's not that good and that ADR would have an easier time beating him than Cena.

maybe a king heel turn!!!???

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by dimsum1

maybe a king heel turn!!!???

That's what I'm thinking too... Michael Cole wasn't to his usual heelish comments this past RAW.. I really have no idea why King is burying CM Punk..

With Otunga and Maguilicutty.. Mcguilicutty.. (err... whatever the hell is the spelling of his name) dropping the tag belts I hope the WWE send them down to FCW. Especially Otunga, he is so awkward in the ring he makes Khali feel good of his "wrestling prowess".

laugh.gif
@ espn recruiting wrestling announcers......well they are an entertainment sports network now
30t6p3b.gif

Smackdown Spoilers for Friday

Spoiler [+]
Dark Match:
Wade Barrett beat Bo Rotundo with the Wasteland

Superstars:
Brodius Clay beat a local guy quickly with a corner splash and a big clothesline
Justin Gabriel beat JTG with the Shooting Star Press

The show opened with Bret Hart coming out as the General Manager for the night.  He announced that his first decision was that there would be a live Smackdown next week.  They kind of announced it already last night.  He announced Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry for the title would be the main event.

Christian then came out and said he deserved a rematch, because you know how every champion is supposed to get a rematch.  He blamed Edge for his losing, saying he couldn't concentrate after his best friend turned on him.

Hart told Christian he was a crybaby and an embarrassment to the WWE Universe and the country of Canada.  He told him to work his way back up.  But Christian got a court order saying as former champion, he gets a rematch before anyone else gets a shot.  So Bret agreed he could have a shot on Tuesday, but it would be in a cage match.

Mark Henry said that he gets no respet, and somebody is going to get hurt.  He wants the winner of the cage match.  Sheamus then came out and talked about how his uncle castrated a black bull and he's going to do the same thing.

Then they taped the Henry-Sheamus stuff over, so we'll see what does and doesn't get in.

Christian b Daniel Bryan clean in a very good amtch

Wade Barrett was supposed to wrestle a guy in the ring with no name.  He said after all he's done in WWE, there is no way he's facing a guy nobody knows and said it was an embarrassment.

Alberto Del Rio vs. Sin Cara was announced for next week.

Sin Cara b Heath Slater.  Some botched moves.  They redid the finish, and even that wasn't good enough.

Randy Orton b Ted DiBiase with the RKO.  Cody Rhodes finally turned on DiBiase and hit the crossroads on him.  He then put the paper bag on DiBiase's head.

Kelly Kelly b Tamina

Ezekiel Jackson b Great Khali with the torture rack.  He got the guy up and balanced him on his shoulders.

Randy Orton interview asking how many times does Christian get a title shot.  He should be thankful given what's happening next.

Sin Cara b Heath Slater - They came in, did a few spots and went home.  Apparently just new footage to edit into the earlier match

Sheamus b Mark Henry via count out when he threw Henry into the announcers table.  Henry destroyed Sheamus after with a World's Strongest slam on the ring steps.

Half of the upper deck was tarped off, but the building looked pretty full.
Lots of kids and families, but not a lot of teenagers or 20 year olds at all.
CM Punk merch sold out everywhere pretty quickly.
Nobody really cared about NXT or the Ezekiel Jackson match.
The repeated Sin Cara reshoots killed the flow of the taping and the crowd turned on them pretty quickly.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Raw gets bizzaro as they heard to Edmonton, Alberta Canada for Monday Night RAW.

laugh.gif
 nice line there, and of course, Lawler referenced it.  God, I hate him.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

- Del Rio saying "and I'm ignoring both of you" was the funniest thing he said, more so how he delivered it, in ages.

Del Rio didn't have many lines in the opening segment, but he was absolutely awesome.  He outshined both Punk and Cena for me.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Hold on, 4W, you write those reports each week? Do you do it for another site? I never even thought that you did them.

laugh.gif
 Yes, I DO write those reports each week, and I only do them for NT.  I love you guys 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom