Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
Aries/Hardy is on point. Does Aries always do his suicide dive in between the 1st/2nd ropes?
He is beating the hell out of Jeff Hardy man. My god. Beautiful Swanton! Damn good match! Good look Peep man.

Damn Sting looked SO disappointed in Hardy man. Damn.

What was Hardy's issues anyway? Meth? Heroine? What? Wasn't weed?

Not just talking about that night but period.

I'm pumped that Royal Rumble is in philly have a friend of mine working on getting me a club box to hopefully see DBry make is triumphant return

I just finished watchin wrestling with shadows ( for the 1999th time) so i went back and rewatched the SS match. If it ever came out that that was a work I wouldnt be shocked at all.

Jeans stipulation should of been a steel cage match but he should of requested it to be in the old school blue cage. might give bret vs owen Summerslam 94 a run for its money for the best blue cage match ever

I just finished watchin wrestling with shadows ( for the 1999th time) so i went back and rewatched the SS match. If it ever came out that that was a work I wouldnt be shocked at all.
I watched that the other night for the 5th time. lol

That HHH/Hardy match was fantastic, then HHH basically gives him the "I won LULZ" face :lol:. I'm still in awe that HHH had finally gone to Smackdown, as 2008 had some of his best matches since midway through his Burial World Tour.

my dude said burial world tour :lol: :lol:

I watched that the other night for the 5th time. lol
 ​
One of my favorite docs​
 ​
 ​

roll.gif
Aye, watching this Sting/Jeff Hardy situation. This isn't real is it? Cuz is GONE
Sting was PISSED, and Jeff had no idea where he was
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Bruh was gone off the zan with the lean. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Of course until you hear if from Jeff you won't know for sure, but I've always heard his thing was Xanax and Percs..The Sting match was basically at the worst part of this particular drug abuse cycle (cause from what I understand he's had several)..Bischoff and Dixie (and I think it was also either Pritchard or Terry Taylor) made the decision for him to go out there..Sting and a couple other veterans was against it..But Eric said he'd go out there and eat up time by getting on the mic, then Sting could hit the SDD and not let Jeff kick out of the pin..Sting's reaction at the end of the video where he's walking up the ramp and says something like "I agree" was to a fan that said "This is bull****)..I think JH was forced to go into rehab right after that or he was going to be terminated due to violating the drug and personal conduct policy in his contract..

That's why people like me, and a lot of others in the IWC, are kinda pissed that Jeff is being allowed to even sniff the WHC again..Being a multiple time drug offender isn't exactly the best look for the face of a company..

Of course until you hear if from Jeff you won't know for sure, but I've always heard his thing was Xanax and Percs..The Sting match was basically at the worst part of this particular drug abuse cycle (cause from what I understand he's had several)..Bischoff and Dixie (and I think it was also either Pritchard or Terry Taylor) made the decision for him to go out there..Sting and a couple other veterans was against it..But Eric said he'd go out there and eat up time by getting on the mic, then Sting could hit the SDD and not let Jeff kick out of the pin..Sting's reaction at the end of the video where he's walking up the ramp and says something like "I agree" was to a fan that said "This is bull****)..I think JH was forced to go into rehab right after that or he was going to be terminated due to violating the drug and personal conduct policy in his contract..

That's why people like me, and a lot of others in the IWC, are kinda pissed that Jeff is being allowed to even sniff the WHC again..Being a multiple time drug offender isn't exactly the best look for the face of a company..

Like Shawn Michaels? or Hogan the coke head? It's sad to say but 90% of the business were drug addicts. Jeff's problem just got put into the spotlight and turned into a storyline. Which was one of Punk's best programs by the way.

Like Shawn Michaels? or Hogan the coke head? It's sad to say but 90% of the business were drug addicts. Jeff's problem just got put into the spotlight and turned into a storyline. Which was one of Punk's best programs by the way.

I don't recall HH or HBK ever going to the ring on live tv or ppv in the condition that Jeff did..And I wasn't following TNA that much during the period in question, but I do remember reading some things about Jeff having to get pulled from house shows because of his drug abuse, and being pulled from tv tapings because he showed up smashed..

I don't recall HH or HBK ever going to the ring on live tv or ppv in the condition that Jeff did..And I wasn't following TNA that much during the period in question, but I do remember reading some things about Jeff having to get pulled from house shows because of his drug abuse, and being pulled from tv tapings because he showed up smashed..

I just meant in general they were avid drug users. But yea he should of been fired on the spot. Especially after pulling the stunt he did at a PPV where he was in the main event. I wonder what would of happened if that situation happened in WWE

Back
Top Bottom