Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
Raw closes out show with Bri/Steph, gets lowest 3rd hour rating in ages. So of course they closed out Raw with Brie Mode again.

Did the #'s come out yet? I really wanna know how bad it was. I made sure I changed my channel and even started an on demand episode of The Goldbergs just to make sure there were no questions from Cablevision that I changed the channel from Raw :lol:

Last edited:
MiserableNegligibleAiredale.gif

tumblr_n9ibpdTmmS1qb5gkjo1_400.gif

Only good thing about Ambrose/Rollins being a lumberjack match is that we should get a nice spot from my boy Heath!!

Yo that HHH/Hardy match was AMAZING! I was completely oblivious to Jeff's ENTIRE main event run. Only the I remember was CM Punk dressing up like him that one time on SD :lol:

Yo that HHH/Hardy match was AMAZING! I was completely oblivious to Jeff's ENTIRE main event run. Only the I remember was CM Punk dressing up like him that one time on SD :lol:

Jesus, Smackdown 08 and some of 09 was awesome :lol: Jeff vs Shelton/MVP/Umaga/Taker/Punk/Edge/HBK/Orton/Morrison and his two matches with Matt Hardy were all the goods man. Jeff Hardy's rise during that time (and unfortunately fall) was amazing. Jeff beating HBK & Taker :pimp:...they handed Jeff the keys and he dropped them like Wes Welker :smh:

Last edited:
Dean picking a lumberjack match is as anti climatic as when jake and sting landed on a coal miners glove match in the spin the wheel match .. lame

Lumberjack match to get the boys with out a match at the ppv some tv time to get a little pay day and keep moral up. Should have been no dq for the case tho but it's politics

Last edited:
DC you have asked if Aries does that dive all the time, he does, which is the main reason Lashley won last week. Aries did that dive out the ring and obliterated himself on the barricade :rofl:

DC you have asked if Aries does that dive all the time, he does, which is the main reason Lashley won last week. Aries did that dive out the ring and obliterated himself on the barricade :rofl:
I heard it was a good match. Linkage

Link me to Hardyz vs. Edwards/Richards too

And if you are in a giving mood, post some Jeff Hardy 2008/2009 smackdown matches

WWE seems to be in deep trouble; everything I read is how the company is failing fast

I have zero interest in Summerslam this year and I usually order the 4 main PPV's but when Brock wins the belt and defends twice until WM31 then I am good on that

He has only wrestled 125 matches in the WWE and 33 are on PPV's...what a joke :lol:

Back
Top Bottom