Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
I prefer Brie Bella in ring wise. I would put her above Tamina and Layla. I never saw anything from Layla, but I trust Peep if he says she was putting in work at some point.

I respect that the Bellas said they went undercover to the SHIMMER shows to learn from those athletes. I respected them so much more after that Seth Rosenberg interview as well

I do appreciate that the Bellas have showed the effort to get better in the ring, as it is very noticeable. At best I'd have them in front of Layla, but even then I could find reasons why not. I couldn't put them in front of Tamina just cause Tamina has to restrict herself just to wrestle them. She could be like Beth Phoenix if they simply give her some leeway. I couldn't put them in front of Alicia Fox either, cause I just think she's a flat out better all around wrestler than them. It took awhile for her to get it down as far as offense goes, but she's probably the most stiff on the roster (in a good way). She has extra pop on her moves than them (along with most of the other divas). She's always been able to sell her *** off as well.

Chris Benoit/Chris Jericho vs. Bubba Ray Dudley... by zep81videos

Jeff Hardy vs. Austin Aries vs... by ranajee82

Triple H Vs Jeff Hardy (IC Title) (2001) by ericcolemanjr

Jeff Hardy vs Kane - WWERaw by ranajee82

Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton 1_14_2008 by ranajee82

Jeff Hardy vs. Umaga- WWE Raw 1/7/08 (FULL MATCH) by fullufcwwetnauploads

Man i wish Umaga didn't pass :smh: :smh:

See, I have never seen Tamina do much of anything. So I don't even know what she is actually working with

I do appreciate that the Bellas have showed the effort to get better in the ring, as it is very noticeable. At best I'd have them in front of Layla, but even then I could find reasons why not. I couldn't put them in front of Tamina just cause Tamina has to restrict herself just to wrestle them. She could be like Beth Phoenix if they simply give her some leeway. I couldn't put them in front of Alicia Fox either, cause I just think she's a flat out better all around wrestler than them. It took awhile for her to get it down as far as offense goes, but she's probably the most stiff on the roster (in a good way). She has extra pop on her moves than them (along with most of the other divas). She's always been able to sell her *** off as well.

Chris Benoit/Chris Jericho vs. Bubba Ray Dudley... by zep81videos

Jeff Hardy vs. Austin Aries vs... by ranajee82

Triple H Vs Jeff Hardy (IC Title) (2001) by ericcolemanjr

Jeff Hardy vs Kane - WWERaw by ranajee82

Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton 1_14_2008 by ranajee82

Jeff Hardy vs. Umaga- WWE Raw 1/7/08 (FULL MATCH) by fullufcwwetnauploads

Man i wish Umaga didn't pass :smh: :smh:

Your avy :stoneface:

View media item 1123962

Scumbag Peep.
mean.gif
roll.gif

I kinda like that authority shirt.

After summerslam, any predictions on who Rollins and ambrose face next...
I think their feud continues.

SummerFest will be the first they have with each other since Rollins bought in.

Got damn JoJo was looking good as the backstage interviewe on the 7/31 Edition of NXT. Tyler Breeze and Neville had a cool little squared off in the ring after Breeze's match with Angelo Dawkins.

But who am I talking to? Yall dudes haven't watched NXT since May.

Last edited:
Dat Dude Chris, pretty sure they were selling tix at the door.

Great seats right near the ramp. I'll be back with pics fellas. ROH puts on a GREAT show. Sitting through three hours of tapings and not complaining one bit

Got damn JoJo was looking good as the backstage interviewe on the 7/31 Edition of NXT. Tyler Breeze and Neville had a cool little squared off in the ring after Breeze's match with Angelo Dawkins.

But who am I talking to? Yall dudes haven't watched NXT since May.
I swear I was the only person that mentioned NXT this Thursday. Most people were talking about TNA. Just saying.

I never watch NXT on Thursday for the most part. I was out of town and have to catch up on the last two shows. Just saw Nattie suck on Leon Rose's blowPop. Damn shame.

I don't see why they don't use the Tyson Kidd/Nattie angle on the main roster. It could be gold man. People would LOVE to side with the beaten and battered and unappreciated wife.

Back
Top Bottom