Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
word is creative already dropped the new nation gimmick smgdmfh

tumblr_mxdzo0xKmp1qag6opo1_250.gif

I never watch NXT on Thursday for the most part. I was out of town and have to catch up on the last two shows. Just saw Nattie suck on Leon Rose's blowPop. Damn shame.

I don't see why they don't use the Tyson Kidd/Nattie angle on the main roster. It could be gold man. People would LOVE to side with the beaten and battered and unappreciated wife.

She has no respect for her man :smh: You're supposed to set boundaries

Been watching NXT religiously since the first WWE Network special.

Since I can't get the Network I just download the episodes.

I appreciate NXT because it gives me an opportunity to see dudes who I wasn't familiar with compared to some of you in Sami Zayn and Adrian Neville.

Without NXT I would not know the about the hilarity of Enzo and Big Cass and The Vaudevillians.
laugh.gif

NXT also allows dudes a chance to reshape their career where otherwise they'd be lost in the shuffle on Raw and Smackdown like Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel.

word is creative already dropped the new nation gimmick smgdmfh
I believe it with the way we haven't really seen Kofi recently and how both Woods and Big E lost recently. It's like they did it slapdash style just as a reaction from all the no Black WWE Champ talk. And then they figured people would just forget about it. Woods used instant transmission to get into the ring and cut the "now we take promo." But they have time to get El Torito and Eva Marie on the TV. SMH...

For those interested, Renee "Bae" Young makes an appearance on the new Paul Heyman blu-ray

Edit: Heyman does a great Dusty Rhodes impersonation :lol:

Last edited:
Got damn JoJo was looking good as the backstage interviewe on the 7/31 Edition of NXT. Tyler Breeze and Neville had a cool little squared off in the ring after Breeze's match with Angelo Dawkins.

But who am I talking to? Yall dudes haven't watched NXT since May.

Stop it, I watch nxt over tna every week.

Like it's a hard choice anyway, wwe development for 1 hour>>>>> anything tna

What if they're saving the new Nation storyline for after summerslam? It's to close to the ppv to start them. Maybe it's a start like how the Rhodes losing streak went on for 2 months with no or little PPV matches before it expanded! I think that's why mark is back personally

NXT is the ****. I usually catch it a day or 2 after it airs but I've been enjoying it way more than Raw.

Last edited:
What if they're saving the new Nation storyline for after summerslam? It's to close to the ppv to start them. Maybe it's a start like how the Rhodes losing streak went on for 2 months with no or little PPV matches before it expanded! I think that's why mark is back personally

Word, same with Titus being in this Slater Gator nonsense. Plus why else have the Uso's been off tv all week?

New Nation stuff was always dumb. Good they got rid of it before they made themselves look like fools because they don't know what to do with black athletes.

Back
Top Bottom