Wrestling Thread Dec 27-Jan 2 | 12/31 - Have a Safe and Happy New Year

Interesting.

On another note I hear Jericho is going to be brought back possibly as early as the rumble or elimination chamber. I heard from a dude who knows a dude who's pretty reliable with newz.

Spoiler [+]
SRS

Interesting.

On another note I hear Jericho is going to be brought back possibly as early as the rumble or elimination chamber. I heard from a dude who knows a dude who's pretty reliable with newz.

Spoiler [+]
SRS

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I wanted to buy a Mistico mask, but I wouldn't be able to drink with it on so I passed on it.

I'm now leaning towards Tiger Mask or La Parka.

i went to a raw/smackdown super show like a year ago and i was wearing a octagon mask and some security guy made me take it off during a rey mysterio match and i wasnt even near the front row i was sitting in a $25 seat
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I wanted to buy a Mistico mask, but I wouldn't be able to drink with it on so I passed on it.

I'm now leaning towards Tiger Mask or La Parka.

i went to a raw/smackdown super show like a year ago and i was wearing a octagon mask and some security guy made me take it off during a rey mysterio match and i wasnt even near the front row i was sitting in a $25 seat
30t6p3b.gif

- Mexican star Mistico has made more inquiries about coming into WWE. The company had talks with him last year and he did a tryout match that impressed everyone. At the time, he was making such good money in Mexico that it didn't make sense to leave.

i heard that jbl told wwe staff to sign him asap but wwe wasnt able to because CMLL still had him under contract and didnt want to release there biggest star

- Mexican star Mistico has made more inquiries about coming into WWE. The company had talks with him last year and he did a tryout match that impressed everyone. At the time, he was making such good money in Mexico that it didn't make sense to leave.

i heard that jbl told wwe staff to sign him asap but wwe wasnt able to because CMLL still had him under contract and didnt want to release there biggest star

They need a new face luchador. That would be sweet.

*Edit

Vintage Vinegar Cole+Clay=Gold.

Spoiler [+]
2m7hxxz.jpg

They need a new face luchador. That would be sweet.

*Edit

Vintage Vinegar Cole+Clay=Gold.

Spoiler [+]
2m7hxxz.jpg

Don't ask me why I'm browsing TMZ at 4am
laugh.gif
, but I saw some pics from Umaga's 1 Year Memoriam:
wrestler_remember_year_anniversary_04_0015_Layer_1_full.jpg
wrestler_remember_year_anniversary_04_0009_Layer_7_full.jpg
wrestler_remember_year_anniversary_04_0012_Layer_4_full.jpg

wrestler_remember_year_anniversary_04_0008_Layer_8_full.jpg
wrestler_remember_year_anniversary_04_0002_Layer_14_full.jpg
wrestler_remember_year_anniversary_04_0001_Layer_15_full.jpg

wrestler_remember_year_anniversary_04_0010_Layer_6_full.jpg
wrestler_remember_year_anniversary_04_0014_Layer_2_full.jpg
wrestler_remember_year_anniversary_04_0011_Layer_5_full.jpg

Once again, RIP to The Samoan Bulldozer
pimp.gif

Don't ask me why I'm browsing TMZ at 4am
laugh.gif
, but I saw some pics from Umaga's 1 Year Memoriam:
wrestler_remember_year_anniversary_04_0015_Layer_1_full.jpg
wrestler_remember_year_anniversary_04_0009_Layer_7_full.jpg
wrestler_remember_year_anniversary_04_0012_Layer_4_full.jpg

wrestler_remember_year_anniversary_04_0008_Layer_8_full.jpg
wrestler_remember_year_anniversary_04_0002_Layer_14_full.jpg
wrestler_remember_year_anniversary_04_0001_Layer_15_full.jpg

wrestler_remember_year_anniversary_04_0010_Layer_6_full.jpg
wrestler_remember_year_anniversary_04_0014_Layer_2_full.jpg
wrestler_remember_year_anniversary_04_0011_Layer_5_full.jpg

Once again, RIP to The Samoan Bulldozer
pimp.gif

Shelton is supposedly EXTRA heated that these pics got leaked cause it was supposed to be private. Son said he's gonna expose who did it and everything.

Shelton is supposedly EXTRA heated that these pics got leaked cause it was supposed to be private. Son said he's gonna expose who did it and everything.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

That will be great if he can speak English well to get over with the fans like Rey Misterio (Yes, I know he's from California and born there).  If he can't speak English well, he'll end up light other great light heavyweights like Taka Michinoku and Ultimo Dragon.  Great wrestlers but jobbed out by McMahon eventually because they could not speak English well on the mic to get over with the fans.   

I am WWE fan and hated WCW during the Monday Night Wars but I always give Eric Bischoff credit for displaying and letting light heavyweights shine in WCW, Rey Misterio, Ultimo Dragon, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Dean Malenko. Chris Jericho, and etc even though some of those guys had little or no mic skills.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

That will be great if he can speak English well to get over with the fans like Rey Misterio (Yes, I know he's from California and born there).  If he can't speak English well, he'll end up light other great light heavyweights like Taka Michinoku and Ultimo Dragon.  Great wrestlers but jobbed out by McMahon eventually because they could not speak English well on the mic to get over with the fans.   

I am WWE fan and hated WCW during the Monday Night Wars but I always give Eric Bischoff credit for displaying and letting light heavyweights shine in WCW, Rey Misterio, Ultimo Dragon, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Dean Malenko. Chris Jericho, and etc even though some of those guys had little or no mic skills.

Back
Top Bottom