Wrestling Thread Dec 27-Jan 2 | 12/31 - Have a Safe and Happy New Year

laugh.gif
@ this dude Hombre and the random Punk gifs

From Figure Four Online:

News has been surprisingly quiet regarding John Cena coming out of last night's show in Wilkes-Barre, where he suffered a knee injury which caused his cage match with Wade Barrett to end prematurely.

In his post-match speech, he talked that he might be hurt and have to take time off, but not that he knew.  The only report we've gotten thus far, and it is not anything official from the company, is that he suffered a deep bruise and the injury is not as serious as feared.

More is likely to come out later today.

From Figure Four Online:

News has been surprisingly quiet regarding John Cena coming out of last night's show in Wilkes-Barre, where he suffered a knee injury which caused his cage match with Wade Barrett to end prematurely.

In his post-match speech, he talked that he might be hurt and have to take time off, but not that he knew.  The only report we've gotten thus far, and it is not anything official from the company, is that he suffered a deep bruise and the injury is not as serious as feared.

More is likely to come out later today.

i don't want to wish injury on anyone, but it would actually be the best for wwe to be forced to push someone else, hopefully not hhh, to main event status

i don't want to wish injury on anyone, but it would actually be the best for wwe to be forced to push someone else, hopefully not hhh, to main event status

^daniel bryan push
pimp.gif

its a big reach but how about pushing mason ryan (who has been doing smackdown house shows as a face)

or tyler black

^daniel bryan push
pimp.gif

its a big reach but how about pushing mason ryan (who has been doing smackdown house shows as a face)

or tyler black

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^daniel bryan push
pimp.gif

or tyler black
None of those guys are taking Cena's spot. If Cena is missing time...it only means HHH is coming back that much sooner.

I don't see Barrett coming back as a face. It's just not gonna happen this soon.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^daniel bryan push
pimp.gif

or tyler black
None of those guys are taking Cena's spot. If Cena is missing time...it only means HHH is coming back that much sooner.

I don't see Barrett coming back as a face. It's just not gonna happen this soon.

I dislike Cena as much as the next guy but no this is not a good thing for the WWE right before Wrestlemania, if this happened later it would be a diffrent story

I dislike Cena as much as the next guy but no this is not a good thing for the WWE right before Wrestlemania, if this happened later it would be a diffrent story

^im not saying take cenas spot, im saying push younger stars

obviously orton will take cenas spot if cena is out for a while

there are reports that hhh will not come back fulltime, hes getting that undertaker schedule and u know hes feuding with sheamus

^im not saying take cenas spot, im saying push younger stars

obviously orton will take cenas spot if cena is out for a while

there are reports that hhh will not come back fulltime, hes getting that undertaker schedule and u know hes feuding with sheamus

- News has been quiet regarding John Cena’s apparent injury in the match against Wade Barrett in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania last night.

The only thing that’s being said is that Cena suffered a deep bruise and the injury isn’t as serious as originally feared. This isn’t an official announcement from WWE but one report that’s going around. We hope to have more later.

- MMAFighting.com’s Ariel Helwani tweeted earlier today regarding Brock Lesnar’s ability to appear at WrestleMania:

“UFC boss Lorenzo Fertitta says flatly Lesnar cannot participate in WWE event. ‘He’s under exclusive contract with us.’

- News has been quiet regarding John Cena’s apparent injury in the match against Wade Barrett in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania last night.

The only thing that’s being said is that Cena suffered a deep bruise and the injury isn’t as serious as originally feared. This isn’t an official announcement from WWE but one report that’s going around. We hope to have more later.

- MMAFighting.com’s Ariel Helwani tweeted earlier today regarding Brock Lesnar’s ability to appear at WrestleMania:

“UFC boss Lorenzo Fertitta says flatly Lesnar cannot participate in WWE event. ‘He’s under exclusive contract with us.’

Awesome Kong to WWE

Sources are reporting that, as suspected, Awesome Kong has signed with WWE.
Rumors began to surface on Tuesday that Kong had signed with the company, and her tweet is being taken as confirmation of the news.

"My dreams just came true today," she wrote. "I got my dream job. Yes, THAT one"

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2010/1229/535087/awesome-kong/#

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You can tell that wasn't a Johnny Ace hire. But good for her, she can basically dominate the divas for the next few years and just be insanely over.[/font]

Awesome Kong to WWE

Rumors began to surface on Tuesday that Kong had signed with the company, and her tweet is being taken as confirmation of the news.

"My dreams just came true today," she wrote. "I got my dream job. Yes, THAT one"

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You can tell that wasn't a Johnny Ace hire. But good for her, she can basically dominate the divas for the next few years and just be insanely over.[/font]

I read that earlier and am still waiting for an official confirmation.

Would be interesting if they brought her in as LayCool's bodyguard Vs. Sisters of Destruction.

I read that earlier and am still waiting for an official confirmation.

Would be interesting if they brought her in as LayCool's bodyguard Vs. Sisters of Destruction.

Cena's Injury Update
--John Cena's injury was reported today by Jim Ross to have been a hip pointer.  He's on a day-to-day deal as far as coming back, but it is not as serious as feared last night.

Cena's Injury Update
--John Cena's injury was reported today by Jim Ross to have been a hip pointer.  He's on a day-to-day deal as far as coming back, but it is not as serious as feared last night.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Awesome Kong to WWE
She's going to dominate the Divas at first, then WWE creative will get ******ed on her.
She'll become less of a monster and more of a goofy gimmick. Knowing WWE, they'll probably make her romantic with Mark Henry, or worse...Santino.

Awesome Kong to WWE
She's going to dominate the Divas at first, then WWE creative will get ******ed on her.
She'll become less of a monster and more of a goofy gimmick. Knowing WWE, they'll probably make her romantic with Mark Henry, or worse...Santino.

Awesome Kong to WWE

Money-wise, I'd say it's a dream come true.  Career-wise, I'd say not.  Like JNSQ said, she'll come in as a monster and be turned to comedy within a few months.  I'll put the o/u on her WWE career at 1.5 years.

Back
Top Bottom