Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

Same thing man, orderd 5 DVDs week of thanksgiving and nothing. Pro wrestling tees as well. I just want to cancel it and give my elf what ever I have on me now. 4 gifts is better than none. Order from high spots you will get it in 2 days with the fed ex option.
had the same **** happen. i just had my gifts sent straight to my elf sorry they wont be specially and individually wrapped but at least your'e getting some great gifts. 
wink.gif

I was thinking we should do a NTWT End Of Year Awards with 2 separate 'categories'

Here's how I'd do the nominations

The wrestling wing

Wrestler Of The Year:

Female Wrestler Of The Year:

Tag Team Of The Year:

Feud Of The Year:

Match Of The Year:

Show Of The Year:

Moment Of The Year:

Most Improved Wrestler:

'Rookie' Of The Year:

Worst Wrestler Of The Year:

Worst Female Of The Year:

Worst Tag Team Of The Year:

Worst Feud Of The Year:

Worst Match Of The Year:

Worst Show Of The Year:

The NTWT Wing

NTWT Member Of The Year(besides 4w):

NTWT Best Newcomer(they can be a long time NTer, but only started posting in NTWT this year, they don't have to be new new folks):

NTWT Funniest Member:

NTWT Post Of The Year(don't have to remember it word for word, it would take forever to go through posts):

NTWT Most Underrated:

Tell me what yall think
i cant think of nothing more than post of the year  @Peep Game

"if it came between my mom & layla i would say " mom we had good run "  
roll.gif
nthat.gif

NTWT Post of the Year:

Anytime someone felt like reminiscing about this gem!

:smokin

Last edited:
Need to catch all of Lucha underground. Don't have el ray. Anyone point me in the right direction?

having difficulty wit my elfs gift 
sick.gif
 will do my best to get gifts on time even if i have to fly from dc to cali myself 

roman-reigns-mobile-wallpapers-hd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom