Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

@PLU4ONE

Thanks for the awesome gifts brother! Almost wish I didn't open my box until Christmas. Shirts are perfect. I'm gonna wear one of them tomorrow at work for casual Fridays. Lol. Beanie and socks are dope as well. Nut have been hard getting me that GB beanie
considering you're from the bay. And my bad for not accepting your IG request. I was like, who is this random Asian dude trying to ad me. Didn't even put it together. Happy Holidays to you and your fam!

View media item 1311222

Shipping mine out to the Midwest tomorrow. They should have it by Tuesday. Package 1 of 2

Pissed at pwtees :smh: gonna have to ship that out whenever I get it.

Last edited:
Email them if they didn't send u a tracking or it's not active they made have gotten your order lost due to the punk marks and need to reprint

How you order something and it's not active tho???
Gonna call the virgin in the basement tomorrow but either way those shirts will get there after Christmas. It's been 3 weeks b 3 weeks going on 4 :smh: don't even get me started on pwg

Last edited:
Amazon is sending my package back out... It looks like my elf won't get his presents before Xmas... That ******* sucks...

Damn I thought I was ****** up for sending my elf his gift today but some yall are mad late.

Last edited:
Damn dude I'm sorry... I hope you can get a body transplant someday...

Open your packages and give yourself a little bit of a high...

Thanks man I wish I could too..I think I'm just gonna wait til Christmas Eve since we have nothing planned..

Good for you jdcurt2 jdcurt2 ... You deserve it for the last couple years...

There's also something on the way from me... Ordered from Pw tees on teusday... So you'll get it between now and March apparently...

Back
Top Bottom