Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

bhg;mhg'S

:g
'f
vf,;hl.
'gf
gb.,;,reg]
;t]\[3p-tylhp[;\]r[gp\];4rtgp[3;r\\4f'/
 'dz
Fv'\
sdf\v'\f
v '\54tgb]

4\tgb\54]rth\]n]4\;n p[\3g\]b
\rg
b

fgr\tt\]4tgh][n
r4ergb
f\][gvbgert3qert3qert3qert3qert3qert3qert3qert3qert3qert3qprlp[yt;

fdfahgrwtdfg
efgeghrth6421buymyshoes98erg453gar
ergteh9jdfb0

:lol: and hmmm at that NTWT awards. Id like to think im the most underrated poster but I mainly post on mondays lol. So thats not gon happen :/

having difficulty wit my elfs gift :x  will do my best to get gifts on time even if i have to fly from dc to cali myself 

roman-reigns-mobile-wallpapers-hd.jpg

:nerd:

damn BOLA 2007 had a hell of a tournament....

cesaro (with hair) :lol:
seth rollins
el generico
kevin steen
nigel mcguiness
PAC
evan bourne
davey richards
chris hero
austin aries

Just got 2 things in the mail from Amazon..Gonna open them up when I'm in a better frame of mind to enjoy them..To whoever my SS was thank you in advance..

Strong STYLEZ bretheren...i never thought i'd hear those kind of failure words from my manager.....you need to teach them the STRONG STYLEZ way!!!

ALSO! just shipped out my gifts to my SS elf. feelin....

View media item 1309344
should be arriving in Houston on monday :pimp:

22stylez 22stylez We are the CYO version of the JOB Squad. This is actually my first time coaching 10-11 yr old girls, 5th graders. I was just thrown into a group of girls that never really played. Basics like dribbling and passing it to "their" teammates are forgotten come game time. Maybe if I had some girls with ability, like one of the other coaches said. Doesnt help that we get 1hr of practice every week and thats it.

Back to wrestling, will check out NXT tonight, want to see how Kevin Owens comes across as probably the lead heel.

The Ascension's promos look like they're a mix of LOD and Demolition.

Na nxt has had weak endings before. Not every show is good, This was decent. building up new stories for the next live show.

isnt nxt on at 9? and when was the episode taped?

You could watch new episodes at 4pm the day of release.
They film 4 nxt episodes each taping to cover them for the month. So the next 4 shows were all filmed last Friday. Next time they film is probably the second week of January.

Back
Top Bottom