Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

skip to 2:28...to hear the best ring entrance of all time...the original eye of the tiger hogan entrance theme!!! as it was intended...

Just got home from my 8hr drive home.

Boy howdy the gifts i got 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Cant wait to dig into that encyclopedia good grief. And now my coffee table is gonna look **** now 
nthat.gif

No lie, I almost broke down and cried when I saw that kurt angle book. This two week break is going to be great 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

And DAMIEN MIZDOW??? WITH TWO MITB SUITCASES???? BRUH I love you.

Thank you Jannio. Really made my day/night

My 5 from each.

RAW
-seth Rollins
-Dolph Ziggler
-cesaro
-luke Harper
-randy orton

NXT
-Finn balor
-Kevin Owens
-hideo Itami
-Sami zayn
-Adrian Neville

I'd say team RAW wins.

On a sidenote. How about creative from te RAW vs creative from team NXT.

Also here's my opinion of shovels RAW team...

-Randy orton
-sheamus
-roman reigns
-seth Rollins
-john cena

Vince's team RAW
-john cena
-Randy orton
-roman reigns
-bray Wyatt
-luke Harper

@PLU4ONE

Thanks for the awesome gifts brother! Almost wish I didn't open my box until Christmas. Shirts are perfect. I'm gonna wear one of them tomorrow at work for casual Fridays. Lol. Beanie and socks are dope as well. Nut have been hard getting me that GB beanie
considering you're from the bay. And my bad for not accepting your IG request. I was like, who is this random Asian dude trying to ad me. Didn't even put it together. Happy Holidays to you and your fam!

View media item 1311222

bigpat630 bigpat630 It's pluHone! :smh: lol glad you like the gifts man, I put it together as best I could. And yeaaah... I had to think long and hard, pause, before coppin you that Green Bay beanie lol

I know I don't post on here as much as I want too, most of ya prolly never seen my SN. My post count should be a lot more than what it shows, idk if some of ya was around when NT switched over, but that's the reason why. I got a pretty hectic work schedule, so I don't get a chance to watch and keep up with this thread with you guys, but I do follow this thread pretty close. Thanks for letting me be a part of this years NTWT SS. Still waiting for my gifts btw :tongue: :nerd:

Just got home from my 8hr drive home.

Boy howdy the gifts i got :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

View media item 1311429

Cant wait to dig into that encyclopedia good grief. And now my coffee table is gonna look **** now :nthat:

No lie, I almost broke down and cried when I saw that kurt angle book. This two week break is going to be great :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

And DAMIEN MIZDOW??? WITH TWO MITB SUITCASES???? BRUH I love you.

Thank you Jannio. Really made my day/night

105212-wiserhood-clap-gif-Imgur-ZIyT.gif

I'm glad you liked them :pimp:

great gifts so far! I'm proud.

I got my box last night. I was plastered so i refrained from opening it. not even sure who it's from :lol:

USPS lost the first package I sent out so I just sent a redo to a fellow NYer with an expected delivery date of tomorrow (Sat 12/20).

Seems like a lot of people are having issues.

I used Amazon to send out 3 gifts to my Elf. Not sure if he got any of them. One says shipped, and the other two says Tracking Info isn't available at the time.

I also have something else that I guess I could email him.

Received my elf's gifts but not opening it yet. Will be sending my gift's out Monday, one of the good things my job has are some good shipping options but our cafateria is worse than a public school in NY.

Last edited:
Austin's is my favorite. Jericho is ok sometimes. I tried to get into JR's but I'll be damned if I understand anything he's saying :lol:

The reason why Ambrose is not a top babyface? You guessed it, he doesn't have the look to be the guy.

Speculation that there may be tension between Big Show and Reigns. Fans in attendance say after Reigns hit him with a superman punch, Show appeared to spit out a tooth. Fans also heard Big Show yell "You Punch like a *****", with Reigns then saying "You look like a *****".

Just finished NXT...
-Owens is a great heel, man. I love how they positioned him right at the top. He won't be in NXT for very long.
-Enzo has the crowd in the palm of his hands. Would be an absolutely great manager.
-Baron Corbin/Bull Dempsey feud is boring as hell.

The plan is to announce the WM32 location at the January 19th Raw. That Raw also happens to be in Dallas, which leads everyone to believe WM32 will be at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington.

- WWE has had plans for Roman Reigns to win the 2015 Royal Rumble and go on to defeat Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania 31 but there is a lot of skepticism on whether or not Reigns is ready for a push that big.

While Reigns may need some promo work and isn’t that good on his own in lengthy singles matches, WWE is in need of a new top babyface star and that spot is his. There were plans for Randy Orton to to continue turning but Orton isn’t a new star. Daniel Bryan is not WWE’s type for the main event role, no matter how fans react to him, and there are still uncertainties regarding Bryan’s future due to neck and elbow injuries.

That leaves Reigns and Dean Ambrose as the new top babyfaces. Ambrose is a better in-ring worker and delivers better promos but he fits less into WWE’s mold of what they want their top babyface star to be. While Ambrose and Reigns both do strong merchandise numbers, with Ambrose’s new hoodie being #1 during Thanksgiving, neither is doing numbers strong enough to be a top guy.

However, WWE will likely stick with the plans for Reigns’ WrestleMania push as he’s still considered the new top babyface.

Austin's is my favorite. Jericho is ok sometimes. I tried to get into JR's but I'll be damned if I understand anything he's saying :lol:

Jericho's podcast with Zayn and Neville as well as the one with Ambrose was pretty good. I like Austin's Unleashed podcasts and of course, MLW's.

Wish it wasnt too obvious the way they had the camera on Owens last week on his turn on Zayn, but gives the interwebs/indies fans a little taste of a continuation with their feud as Steen and El Generico. Also like how Zayn was playing off that he's not Generico in the pod with Y2J.

Back
Top Bottom