Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

I still don't understand how Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards didn't make the cut in WWE.

If I remember correctly, Triple H said he already had too many tyson kidd's whatever that means. Only reason he gave them a match was because regal insisted.

They got destroyed by the ascension b :x

HHH and Tensai came up with doing more diverse entrances with NXT stars. This is done to bring a big fight feel to matches, similar to what they do in japan.

Finn Balor's entrance received rave reviews backstage and from officials. He is the most talked about talent in the company right now. The excitement sorrounding his character internally is through the roof.
That is cool and all but WWE knows nothing about moderation, so I expect this to be overdone eventually

Appreciate the love fellas, can't wait to get that z-pack :pimp:

I've been watching some old razor Ramon. Man this dude has so much swag. The way he flicks his hair, walks to the ring. Dudes mannerisms were crazy

I've been watching some old razor Ramon. Man this dude has so much swag. The way he flicks his hair, walks to the ring. Dudes mannerisms were crazy
Razor was that dude. Ahead of the curve level swag. :pimp: but for real, if he didn't have those personal issues with that party life he could have been so much better. And that's the sad/scary part.

That theme was smooth too :pimp:

HHH and Tensai came up with doing more diverse entrances with NXT stars. This is done to bring a big fight feel to matches, similar to what they do in japan.

Finn Balor's entrance received rave reviews backstage and from officials. He is the most talked about talent in the company right now. The excitement sorrounding his character internally is through the roof.
That is cool and all but WWE knows nothing about moderation, so I expect this to be overdone eventually

It'll probably be watered so down he'll be coming out to the entire NXT roster coming out as Symbiotes with him next month instead of a WM or something :lol:

Good luck today bro

btw looking for some sages if you come across any at a good price

Appreciate the love fellas, can't wait to get that z-pack
pimp.gif

Take care of that prettty gos.

Hit me up if you need anything.
Except painkillers 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom