Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

Still waiting man, not even a email confirmation
mean.gif
ordered weekend before thanksgiving. I thought kith customer service was bad.
Dog, I ordered stuff from MLTD on Cyber Monday.

I had to call them in order to get my order shipped out. Ridiculous. Never shopping there again. 

I don't care if you're back up on orders. But inform your customers that their orders are still good and that you're just back up. Makes no sense

Yeah I don't mind waiting cause my elf doesn't live too far away from me so shipping is just $15 for express and they get it in 2-3 days but I'm never shopping with them again. Ordered a devitt shirt from suplex wrestling as well and that's been 3 weeks :smh:

I wrote pawg on purpose :lol: :nerd: hopefully they show up soon

Prowrestlingtees is taking forever with the shirts I ordered for myself on Black Friday. Created a tracking number but still haven't shipped smh.

I love wai and pollock. Also enjoy austins podcast. I've grown to kind of get annoyed with jerichos podcast. Anyone enjoy jim ross' podcast? Heard he's full of himself but I sort of want to check out hardcore Holly's episode.

I don't usually listen to JR's podcast cause he gets a little overbearing with the heel/face stuff and I don't like how he interrupts his guests a lot..But his Holly interview was actually really good and he kept his shtick to a minimum..

Also if anyone in here likes reading autobiographies I recommend Hardcore Holly's book..It's one of the better wrestling books I've read..

I don't usually listen to JR's podcast cause he gets a little overbearing with the heel/face stuff and I don't like how he interrupts his guests a lot..But his Holly interview was actually really good and he kept his shtick to a minimum..

Also if anyone in here likes reading autobiographies I recommend Hardcore Holly's book..It's one of the better wrestling books I've read..

What he said on Holly's book it's a damn good read.

It seems like every place is being mad slow on shipping... Except highspots... I got a package a week ago for my elf, still haven't opened it... I really should make sure it's all good lol...

just watched the bill goldberg episode of the monday night wars, i didnt know how doo doo he was since i was just a kid

just watched the bill goldberg episode of the monday night wars, i didnt know how doo doo he was since i was just a kid

Guy was, for lack of a better term, a wrecking ball inside the ring...Just a total hazard to everybody...

DDP knows...

EDIT~
The Match DDP was talking about...Goldberg was super lucky he didn't injure himself more than he did on that spot...

Tell me you couldn't feel the spear that Page took...

Last edited:

What he said on Holly's book it's a damn good read.

What'd he write about Brock breaking his neck?

What'd he write about Brock breaking his neck?

I honestly don't remember..I do remember him writing about the botched power bomb and how people thought Holly sandbagged Brock on purpose..But basically said that that is stupid because if he sandbags Bork then it's only putting him (Holly) in danger..

There's a bunch of good stuff in his book..Talks about pay days, creative, traveling in cars and the stories people told..I'ts just a very solid book from top to bottom..

If you want info & comedy get Foley's 1st book and Jericho's 1st/2nd book..If you want more straight forward info/serious stuff then get Bret's book and Holly's book..

Back
Top Bottom