Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

It looks sad af outside and it's my day off. About to go through these pages again:

Bookmark them fellas. Enjoy.

repped :pimp: my day off as well. my PWG dvds actually came in last week but i finally have a day off to catch it. will put my SOA netflix binge on hold. Currently continuing my attitude era marathon on the network. finished survivor series 2000 last night, startin up Armageddon 2000 and the first match is the radicalz vs the hardys w/ lita. Man I love the radicalz theme song and a jeff hardy/eddie Guerrero program wouldve been :pimp:

and maybe in your free time u can load up some NTWT Fed :D

-PWInsider.com is reporting there are several talents backstage who took the “grabbing the brass ring” comments by Vince McMahon on Stone Cold Steve Austin’s podcast as a joke.

The report states no one would actually come out publicly and say this, and it’s well known that Vince himself is the one person controlling talent pushes, not the wrestlers themselves. There is a general feeling that Vince won’t take any blame for WWE’s current issues, but talent are making the most money where they are at now so they are stuck where they are at.

Last edited:
-PWInsider.com is reporting there are several talents backstage who took the “grabbing the brass ring” comments by Vince McMahon on Stone Cold Steve Austin’s podcast as a joke.

The report states no one would actually come out publicly and say this, and it’s well known that Vince himself is the one person controlling talent pushes, not the wrestlers themselves. There is a general feeling that Vince won’t take any blame for WWE’s current issues, but talent are making the most money where they are at now so they are stuck where they are at.

Word to

View media item 1299068

Last edited:
f'n Cody man :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You can tell he loves the Stardust gimmick though. He seems to legit have alot of fun with it.

Last edited:
mean.gif
eyes.gif

Not sure what's worse this or "summerfest"
fandango burial 

:lol: @ Seth Green

The funniest typo/slip up from a wrestler/diva to me will always be Layla accidentally calling Big Show the N__ Show on Twitter/Instagram(one of the two)

Nooooooo :rofl:

She looking right tho, would simp.

Edit: slow with the Sean John tho, what year is that pic from 02 :lol:

Last edited:
sean john velour suits :pimp:

the regifting of the punk dvd seems like a golden idea i wouldnt mind seeing that become NTWT tradition :lol:

off topic but i'm at crossroads with my life right now. trying to decide if going to grad school for adolescent education is the best move for me. i'm also applying to brooklyn college for a mfa in creative writing (fiction) which would cost me a lot less and is more of what i wanna do but it's a tougher program to get into. i've got until the 21st of january to register for classes with st johns. i think I'm gonna just look for a job and take my chances with this mfa. if i get accepted classes wouldn't start till the fall, but i'd be better positioned to teach creative writing in college which I'm more passionate about than teaching english in high school. i just don't want to be rushing into the expensive commitment that is grad school at st johns and wind up being miserable/not getting the most out of the experience.

sean john velour suits :pimp:

the regifting of the punk dvd seems like a golden idea i wouldnt mind seeing that become NTWT tradition :lol:

off topic but i'm at crossroads with my life right now. trying to decide if going to grad school for adolescent education is the best move for me. i'm also applying to brooklyn college for a mfa in creative writing (fiction) which would cost me a lot less and is more of what i wanna do but it's a tougher program to get into. i've got until the 21st of january to register for classes with st johns. i think I'm gonna just look for a job and take my chances with this mfa. if i get accepted classes wouldn't start till the fall, but i'd be better positioned to teach creative writing in college which I'm more passionate about than teaching english in high school. i just don't want to be rushing into the expensive commitment that is grad school at st johns and wind up being miserable/not getting the most out of the experience.

1) I'm fat so a velour jumpsuit is my idea of heaven..

2) I was thinking about randomly sending the copy of Hardcore Holly's book I got for last years SS to someone and just putting a note in it that said "read it and pass it"..Didn't know if peep would be offended if I did that though..

3) I know we joke that I'm old ( and it's funny and I am), but take it from someone who is old enough to have some regrets in life..Do what you love and have a passion for..Being happy in life is worth more than any amount of money..And you'll touch more people's lives if you're happy with what you do than if you're doing something that's just kinda what you'd like to do..Either way you go with your decision, I wish you nothing but happiness..

Last edited:
thanks Case. will rep when I'm able to. I think I'm gonna take this chance with the MFA and find a random job in the meantime for additional income. I just don't see my smile going through the entire adolescent education process, going through grad school, etc. teaching high school English. that two year commitment plus the dough it'll cost, I just don't think it'll be the right move long term.

When I get accepted into the MFA program, it'll cost a lot less and at least that's something I'll love, something that's gonna make me a better writer and give me the chance at my dream job as a creative writing professor.

NXT is at 8 or 9pm tonight?

Last edited:
thanks Case. will rep when I'm able to. I think I'm gonna take this chance with the MFA and find a random job in the meantime for additional income. I just don't see my smile going through the entire adolescent education process, going through grad school, etc. teaching high school English. that two year commitment plus the dough it'll cost, I just don't think it'll be the right move long term.

When I get accepted into the MFA program, it'll cost a lot less and at least that's something I'll love, something that's gonna make me a better writer and give me the chance at my dream job as a creative writing professor.

Sounds to me like you've made up your mind and it sounds like a damn good choice to me..Maybe that education will lead you to a job as a WWE writer and the NTWT will finally have taken a giant step in it's quest to take over the SPORT of professional wrestling..Just don't forget where you come from..
I want that old black lady's job who does all the sowing..But I'll only work with Layla, Natty, and TittyBella..:tongue:

I've thought about taking a chance as a WWE writer. I'd try to bang Steph though without a doubt and be buried by Hunter in the process. Would be worth it though, especially if I could smash Titty or Summer in the process.

Back
Top Bottom